too hungry to notice..

just one bite

 

 

" Hmm.. sica.... are you ok?? "

 

 

 

No words needed as she’s already walking fast towards taeyeon with her hunger waiting to be fulfilled..

 

"yah!!!! i’m so sorry!!!! I promise i wont do it again!! I swear!! "

 

Taeyeon begging for mercy before while both yuri and heechul trying their best to separate jessica from taeyeon..

 

jessica just smile while biting her lips hard..

 

imagining how taeyeon blood would taste like.. 

 

"don’t worry.. you won’t feel a thing.."

 

"find a happy place k??"

 

jessica bite taeng’s neck hard while both heechul and seohyun screaming in terror.. 

 

" unnie!!! " 

 

seohyun was already crying as she’s afraid of jessica’s wild side..

 

"sica!!!! stop it!! take me instead!!! "

 

Yuri push her away from taeyeon before slapping jessica’s face hard to provoke her into taking her as a meal instead of tae..  

 

jessica let go of taeyeon and walk towards yuri..

 

the sting on her face cause tears to fall from her eyes.. 

 

"i’m.. i’m sorry.. "

 

jessica couldn’t lift her face at all and throw herself on the floor while covering her face...

 

ashamed of what she had done..

 

"sica.. what’s wrong?? "

 

"did the feather gets into your eyes?? "

 

Yuri’s calming voice ease the pain in her heart..

 

"wait.."

 

" feather??'

 

"What are you talking about?? "

 

Jessica lift her face up and sees feather flying around the living room.. 

 

"unnie?? did heechul oppa hit you hard?? "

 

Seohyun worriedly run towards jessica and let go of the torn pillow she’s holding..

 

"mianhae.. hmm.. sica... "

 

heechul nervously apologize while scratching his head a little.. 

 

"aish.. oppa.. it’s just a pillow fight.. not an American football.."

 

taeyeon hit heechul’s head with the pillow she’s holding...

 

"pillow fight??"  Jessica feeling confuse more than ever.. yeah.. we had a quick pillow fight earlier..

 

"don’t you remember?? "

 

"After taeyeon’s pillow hitting your face.. "

 

" our little princess here had started a declaration of pillow fight.."

 

yuri brushing off the feather from jessica’s hair and clothes before wiping the tears on jessica’s eyes..

 

"does it still sting??"  Yuri worriedly ask before blowing softly towards jessica’s wet eyes to ease the stings..

 

" i’m imaging things?? "

 

"Are you THAT hungry sica?? "

 

jessica whisper to herself before yuri help her to get up on her feet..

 

"hmm.. you guys just sit back and tidy the place up.. "

 

" i’m going to fix her.. "

 

yuri’s statement just earn a dorky laughter from the kim siblings..

 

" fix her?? What’s that?? a code for making out??"

 

Taeyeon  share high five with her oppa while seohyun giving them an icy stare.. 

 

"hoho.. we’re just kidding seohyun ah~~~"

 

" don’t be mad~~ "  both  heechul and taeyeon pinching seohyun cheek red..

 

" yah!!stop that!! "

 

a loud scream shock them making both of them letting go of seohyun cheek..

 

the little girl run towards seohyun and push both taeyeon and heechul aside.. 

 

"seohyun ah.. did it hurt?? "

 

The girl worriedly rub the soft redden spot on seohyun cheek while being watch by heechul and taeyeon..

 

"yah.. yoona yah~~ we’re not doing anything to your precious guguma here... "

 

"we’re just teasing her buddy.."

 

taeyeon messing with yoona’s bangs while the girl just blush in response accompany with a pout on her lips..

 

"what’s that? "

 

seohyun pointing at the brown paper bag yoona’s  holding..

 

"hmm.. well.. as usual.. "

 

"your favourite seohyun ah.. "

 

"guguma.. "

 

yonna shyly give it to seohyun ..

 

" guguma?? " Seohyun excitedly grabs the paper bag and smile widely as she saw the inside..

 

"i made it myself! " 

 

Yoona proudly points at the guguma..

 

" yeah she did seohyun ah~~"

 

" look at those burn finger.. she’s too excited heating it for you.. "

 

"that she thought she’s incredible hulk or something.. picking the hot guguma with her bare hands.."

 

heechul chuckle a little while yoona hides her hand behind her back.. 

 

"you should wait till it cool down first yoongie.. "

 

seohyun reach for yoona’s hand and kiss it...

 

"aish.. this little kids... "

 

"even they got something going on.."

 

both heechul and taeyeon sigh towards one another as they watch their youngest sister lovey dovey side..

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

" Too hungry to notice you’re having a pillow fight huh sica??  "

 

yuri start to speak as they enter the room..

 

jessica just keep mouth shut  while staring blankly on the wooden floorSit there..

 

yuri points towards the stool while she walks in the closet..

 

jessica just walks weakly towards the wooden stool and sit on it while waiting for yuri.. 

 

"let me see those eyes.." 

 

yuri gently blow a little more before slowly dropping some liquid to sica eyes..

 

jessica’s eyes twitch a little and start getting red..

 

" no more pillow fight for you princess.. "

 

yuri patt her head like a little girl and reach for a sewing kit on the table..

 

she open the kit slowly before looking at jessica’s weak figure..

 

she took one of the sewing needle and puncture herself fast..

 

"yuri!"

 

jessica quickly took the needle away from yuri throw it..

 

" what are you doing huh?? hurting yourself all of a sudden?? '

 

Jessica quickly grabs a tissue and press it onto yuri’s finger to stop the blood..

 

yuri hold jessica’s hand gently before gets herself closer to jessica...

 

" do me a favour sica.." 

 

yuri remove the tissue from her finger and press her blood a little bit more while jessica look away from it..

 

"stop it yuri... "

 

jessica was already crying as she already knew yuri’s intention...

 

" you promise me that you won’t bite rite??" 

 

yuri ask as she turns jessica’s face facing her..

 

jessica just close her eyes tight before nodding..

 

"and i promise to keep you full.. "

 

yuri place her finger on jessica’s lips and let few drip of the blood tempt the girl...

 

"just it sica... "

 

"it won’t harm me.. "

 

" and it will definitely reduce your hunger.. "

 

"please??"

 

Yuri begs while sica breathing heavily and open her eyes wide...

 

she the blood at first.. and start to yuri’s finger slowly...

 

her fangs start to grow.. but she fight herself to only the blood from yuri..

 

tears keep on falling from her eyes as she see’s yuri’s face getting pale bit by bit as she quench her thirst..

 

with their eyes still lock together..

 

yuri run her finger on jessica’s hair and smile brightly as she see’s jessica’s redden face..

 

after a few minute.. jessica finally stops and gives yuri’s finger a final ..

 

satisfied with keeping her cute vamp full...

 

yuri just hugs jessica tight before wiping jessica’s tears away.. 

 

"yah.. sica jagiya.."

 

"i think you should the blood out of me more often.. "

 

yuri chuckle as she watch herself on the mirror..

 

"wae? " Sica ask as she turn towards the mirror with yuri still hugging her..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"pale skin suits me well..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" no more tan prince~~  "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


yuri enjoying her pale skin.. ;p

sorry it's super duper late.. struggling a bit lately.. mianhae...