Contract

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu5LfUDdK5I

Waking up the next day you turned the side only to get surprised. Seeing Kris` face only a few inches away, you backed off. But soon you relaxed when you examined his face. His hair was all messed up, his brows were slightly furrowed, his lips parted and his chest heaving up then back down again.

You suddenly blinked and looked closely at him. *Where did his wife beater go?* Your eyes widened and you looked under your blanket and sighed in relief. *Thank God nothing happened*

Getting out the bed you walked to the kitchen where you saw the butler. “Good morning, Agashi” He bowed to you and you bowed back. “Good morning” You sat on one of the chairs and looked at him. “What`s for breakfast?” You blinked and he turned around. “Whatever you want, agashi” he spoke you pouted and gave it a thought. “Sandwich will do” You grinned to him and he went to work.

When you were done eating breakfast you sat in the living room and watched TV. All of a sudden you heard your ringtone inside your room. Your head snapped towards the bedroom. With a sigh you got up and made your way towards the bedroom.

Looking inside the room you saw Kris holding your phone, staring at the display. You walked over and snatched the phone from him. “Thank you”

Pressing the green button you greeted Yixing. “Hey” You spoke. “Go out?” You questioned as you made your way out of the bedroom. “I don`t think that`s a problem” You spoke. “Nope, he doesn`t seem awake” You took a step back and noticed that Kris` head fell back on the pillow. “I`ll get ready” You told with a grin and hung up.

Just as you were about to walk away you heard Kris`s voice. “You`re not going anywhere” You stopped your tracks and gave him a bewildered look. “Why?” You asked. “Because a man from your father`s company is coming over” “And so?” You retorted. “He is bringing the contract over for me to sign under, so that I can take over the company” His brow raised and you were still confused.

“What does that have to do with me going out?” He sighed and straightened himself, making the blanket fall and his bare skin visible.

You gulped at the sigh and shifted your gaze from him to your feet. Kris didn`t seem to notice your weird behavior so he continued talking.

“Because he wants to see you especially, so that he is sure that I really am married to you” You shot him a glare, but then looked at the floor again. “When is he coming over?” You mumbled the question. “I don`t know. Maybe now or later today. He didn`t tell me when” Kris spoke.

“But can`t I go out now, and then you can call me when he arrives, and I`ll get home immediately?” You looked up for a quick second and then shifted your gaze again.

He felt it kind of weird how you would change your gaze right after looking at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at himself. Rolling his eyes he covered his bare skin with the blanket. *This girl is really something*

“Yeah, okay. You can do that. But promise me that you`ll get home when I call” You nodded eagerly and this time you didn`t feel the need to look away, because he was fully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter