Wedding

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKfQJkLi9p4

The next day was your wedding. You weren`t happy at all, matter in fact you hadn`t been happy ever since you and Kris engaged.

Your mother knocked on the bedroom door softly before peeking inside. She saw you laying on your back staring at the ceiling. She sat down at the edge of the bed and shook you gently making you look at her.

“Today is the day, dear” She spoke and you sprung up from your bed and wrapped your arms around her while sobbing. You hadn`t slept the whole night just thinking that tomorrow was the day you were going to marry Kris, and now the day had arrived.

She patted your back and rocked you back and forth. “Everything will be fine. They were close to your father, they will never do anything to hurt you” You pushed yourself away from her and wiped away your tears. “I didn`t say that they will hurt me. But it`s too early and this wasn`t the way I wanted to marry” You managed to answer her while crying. “I know my dear, but you`re getting married in a very nice family, so things will work out eventually. I promise” She caressed your cheek and wiped away the new tears that ran down your cheeks.

“Get up now and let`s get ready for your wedding shall we” She gave you a small warm smile and you nodded. Getting out of your bed you did your daily routines and left the house to get yourself ready at a beauty salon.

Your makeup was done and your hair was set and the thing remaining was the dress. Looking at it you were actually impressed at your in law`s taste. *This dress wasn`t bad after all* The dress was strapless and thight around the chest area and down to your waist. Under the waist it was big and went outwards, making it look like a prom dress. Looking inside the box there was a red ribbon inside and the worker at the beauty salon knew what to do with the ribbon. She wrapped it around your waist and made a beautiful knot on the side.

Looking at it you were actually impressed by the small detail making the dress look so beautiful.

Walking out of the beauty salon you made your way to the location where your wedding was going to be held. Just as you arrived the wedding planner waved you over. “All of the guests have arrived. They are waiting for you now” They told and you nodded.

The bridesmaids that were from Kris` side walked inside while the music was playing. Your mother had left you and went inside to sit with the other guests. You were left alone and you didn`t know who was going to you inside, but soon that question vanished when you felt someone pat your shoulder.

Looking behind you, you saw Yixing smiling towards you. You jumped in his arms and held him tight. He patted your back. “You look beautiful” he whispered into your ear and you pulled out of the hug. Yixing`s eyes widened when he saw tears in your eyes. “No, don`t cry” he waved with his hands and panicked to find a napkin to wipe away the tears with. “They will kill me if they find out that your makeup is ruined because of me” Looking through the dress jacket he pulled out a napkin with a grin.

“Look up” He told you. Doing as he told he gently wiped away the tears that had formed in your eyes.

When the last bridesmaids were inside Yix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter