Shopping for the Wedding

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pikz1cBDgD8

Coming home from school the next day was tiresome. Your mother was running around the house, being hysterical. “What should I wear, what should I wear?” You stood by the entrance and followed your gaze after her. She suddenly stopped her tracks and gave you a puzzled look.

“Why are you just standing there and looking at me? Get yourself ready” She waved with her hands and you furrowed your eyebrows. “Get ready? Where are we going?” You questioned while holding the straps of your bag. “We are going out with your in laws and Kris of course to buy the necessary for your wedding” She said while the maid was standing beside her showing her earrings she could wear.

Rolling your eyes you stomped on your way up to your room. *I agreed on marrying him, I agreed to go on the stupid date yesterday, and now this?* You huffed and threw your bag in your room not caring where it fell.

Walking over to the closet you looked inside and groaned in frustration. “Bring me some clothes!” You shouted being angry at the fact that your maid had packed away your clothes too soon. It felt like they wanted you out of the house as soon as possible.

Your mother peeked inside your room while holding a dress she wanted you to wear. “I took your clothes out before you came home. Wear this” She threw it to you, and you caught it with your hands and sighed. *Another dress* You huffed.

Closing the door you changed and looked at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a pink chiffon dot prom dress. The dress ended right over your knee. Your sleeves were short and white, while the rest of the dress was pink. It was a little tight around the chest area but the rest of the dress was loose and wavy. Not wanting to wear heels underneath you put on white ballerina shoes.

Your mother opened the door to your room without knocking and you were glad that you were done changing. “Put this on too” She walked over to you and put on a white headband with a big ribbon on the side. Puffing your cheeks you didn`t argue with your mother and kept the headband on.

While making your way down the stairs you heard the honking outside and your mother motioned you to walk faster. She stood by the front door and waited for you to stand by her side.

She inhaled fresh air and then opened the door. With a smile she walked towards the two black Mercedes standing in the driveway.

Your in laws were in the front car, and Kris` car was in the back. Your father in law rolled down his window. “You can sit with Kris” he pointed at the car behind him, with his thumb and you gave him a fake smile while walking past their car.

Looking inside Kris` car you could see clearly that he was doing everything he could to avoid your gaze. Getting inside the car you peeked at him with a scowl and then put on the seatbelt.

He didn`t care to greet you, and neither did you. He reversed his car and was now out of the driveway. You leaned your head on the window and stared outside on the way and the cars driving by. *This is the man I am going to spend the rest of my life with* You thought and a frown appeared on your face.

Kris glanced at you. *Our marriage shouldn`t start with a fight* You heard him sigh, but you didn`t care to react. “Not asking me why I sighed?” You heard Kris and you didn`t respond. “Okay” He con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter