Visit

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSGuY0rcfMU

You were sitting inside the kitchen and eating breakfast quietly while Yixing sat across you and was eating as well. Fortunately it was the weekend and that meant that Yixing had the day off, but his father was at work, and his mother had already greeted you, and was now sitting in the living room watching her favorite dramas.

You hadn`t had a good night sleep without Kris by your side, your broken heart and your phone that didn`t stop calling. With your head low you ate your breakfast while it was quiet between you and Yixing, something it never had been. But it didn`t take long before Yixing broke the silence. “I was thinking” He started off grabbing your attention. “That we should meet Meihua first” He continued making you cough on the milk you were drinking.

“W-why?” You asked. “Maybe if you confront her and tell her what you feel about her meeting Kris she will stop. You are a girl and so is she, maybe your words will affect her, knowing that they are from a girl`s perspective”

You didn`t say anything knowing that maybe Yixing was right. “So, what do you say?” you peeked at him and nodded.

--

The two of you were sitting inside Yixing`s car. “Where does she live?” He asked you and you bit your bottom lip. “Actually, I saw him with her at the hospital” Yixing gave you a bewildered look. “What?” You nodded your head slowly at his reaction.

“Has something happened to her?” He asked and you shrugged. “I don`t know. I was so mad and hurt that I went away from there without even caring about her health” Yixing heaved a sigh, and you knew that you were getting a lecture right now.

“Have you ever thought about that Kris maybe visited her because she was ill?” You shook your head, but you quickly retorted. “Even if he visited her because she was ill he has been distant for the past couple of days without caring to tell me what was bothering him. He could have told me that he was visiting her” Yixing kept quiet understanding your situation.

“Let`s stop discussing back and forth. Let`s just visit Meihua at the hospital” he explained and you nodded.

--

When you were outside of Meihua`s room, Yixing put his hand on your shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze. “Just tell her your true feelings” You looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. “I`ll be right outside if you need me” he told and sat down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter