Suicide

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txPuBFUWfJM

A couple of days had past and Meihua had seen your happy face everyday at school. She would either see you smiling brightly while talking with your friends, humming on a sweet tone when you were alone, or just daydream in her class with a smile plastered on your face.

It had been driving Meihua crazy. She was the one who was supposed to carry that ring on her finger. She was the one who was supposed to be happy and to hum on sweet tones thinking about the love of her life; Kris.

But the roles seemed to have changed making it worse for Meihua. She was more absent then usual. She would be late for the classes she was going to have, she would forget the important things to teach her students, she didn`t smile as much as she did before while greeting her students.

The breakup had worn Meihua out, not only mentally, but physically also.

The feeling of not being loved by anyone, being left alone without no one caring for her, she had felt this way before.

It was back in High school when she dated a boy she thought she was going to last with, but he broke up with her leaving her alone in the cold. That was when Kris came in the picture. He was always there to support her to keep her happy. He always managed to make her forget about her ex; filling nothing but love into her life, and now the love she had received from this boy was all taken away.

It was difficult

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter