Confronting

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PklQ6gAy-es

Kris was finally done at work and was making his way towards his car to drive home and relax. But before he could start the engine on his car his phone rang and the caller-id made him quite surprised. *Should I pick up?* He looked at his phone and with a sigh he picked up.

“I-I need to talk to y-you about s-something important” He heard her voice and he sighed. “Okay, let`s meet at a café nearby” He hung up soon after and drove towards the café that was nearby. He wanted to listen to what she had to say, because even if they had broken up he wasn`t thinking of being mean towards her. Unless she did something that would hurt you.

When he approached the café he got out of the car and entered only to see that Meihua had found a place to sit. She was scanning the café and as soon as her eyes laid on Kris her face lit up. She waved him over and Kris gave her a weak smile and made his way towards her.

He sat down across her and stared at her. “How are you?” She spoke starting the conversation. “I am fine, thank you. And you?” He wanted to act like an adult, and that was exactly what he did. “I am fine too” She nodded. “Before I start telling you the reason I wanted to meet you, how about we order something to drink” She suggested, but Kris declined right away. “Sorry, I am really tired right now. I want to go home as soon as possible” he said with his motionless voice and she blinked.

“Okay then. I`ll tell you right away what I wanted to say” She grabbed her phone that was lying on the table and after a while she gave Kris a long stare and his brow arched. “Okay. Don`t freak out when you see this” She told him carefully and showed him her phone and he squinted his eyes seeing the first picture.

You and Yixing were hugging inside the car and he furrowed his brows wondering how she had gotten that picture. She pulled the phone back and found another picture. On the second picture Yixing were holding your hands making his way towards the line, the third and last picture she showed was where you grabbed Yixing`s hand making your way towards the entrance.

After showing Kris the pictures she searched his face for any kind of reactions, but she didn`t get any. “So?” She questioned. “I know you might be in a shock right now, and I get you. I was shocked too when I saw her with him” She pretended to be disappointed, but her facial expression changed quickly when she saw Kris getting up from his chair.

“Yes, I am shocked” He spoke with his piercing eyes. *Someone is going to get punished* She smirked thinking that Kris was mad at you for spending your time with Yixing. “I am shocked at the fact that you would get this low and do something like this” The words coming out of Kris' mouth made her gasp. “Don`t you think I know what my wife is doing. Where she is and who she is with? I know it all. You don`t need to spy on her, get it!” He spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter