Yixing`s Birthday

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78My5jNnUWo

“HEY!” Yixing rolled down the window of his car and waved to you like a maniac. You rolled your eyes at his behavior and strode towards him. Getting over to the other side of the car you slid inside and huffed.

“How could you forget that we were going to meet?” You crossed your arms and he smiled sheepishly. “Sorry, I have been so busy lately. I even forgot my birthday for a second, my father was the one who reminded me” he shrugged and you gave him an are-you-serious look. “Yah” He cooed. “Don`t be mad. It`s my birthday” He elbowed you and you giggled.

“Okay then. Let`s go” You told him while beaming and he nodded.

Yixing was so into listening to your directions that he didn`t notice a car driving behind his the whole time. *Just wait until Kris sees pictures of you together. He will freak and be mine again* Meihua smirked.

Yixing finally stopped his car in front of a huge arcade. The two of you would always be at one small arcade, but this one; this one was enormous with all kinds of games inside. Yixing`s head snapped towards you and his eyes widened. “You`re taking me there?” He pointed towards the arcade and you nodded.

He gave you a big hug inside the car. “You can play whatever you want. I`ll pay for everything” You winked to him and he grinned. “You`re the best!”

He glided out of the car within a couple of seconds and you did the same. Locking the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter