Mother

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRp7WTGNpIU

The very next day you were sitting in the living room being in Kris' embrace. It felt so nice having his strong arms tightened around you, keeping you protected. You looked up at him for a second and he looked down at you, pecked your lips and went back to watching TV. A gentle smile placed your lips and you cuddled closer to him leaving no space between the two of you. *This feels so nice*

Just as you were getting used to this position, someone knocked on the front door. The butler walked over and opened the door. Soon he walked back inside to the living room. “Agashi. Someone is here to meet you” You blinked and got up from your seat. Kris gave you a puzzled look and then motioned you to go.

As you stepped closer to the front door your eyes rounded seeing your mother. “OMMA!” You squealed and ran towards her and jumped into her arms. Ever since you had married Kris, she hadn`t visited you and it was nice to have her coming over today.

She smiled widely while cuddling you in her arms. She inhaled your sweet scent and caressed the back of your head. You pulled out of the hug and yanked her arm, pulling her inside the house. “Take it easy, honey” She spoke while giggling at your behavior.

Kris who was sitting in the living room had heard everything and was now standing, waiting to greet your mother. “Annyeonghaseyo” he bowed and she walked over and patted his head. “It`s nice to see you” He spoke and smiled. You felt the warm feeling spreading across your heart, seeing how perfect things were now.

“How about I leave the two of you alone? I have some business to take care of” He excused himself and jogged up to the room.

You plopped on the seat next to your mother and gazed towards her. “Your house is nice” She looked around with awe and then back at you. “It`s good to see that my daughter is fine” She pinched your cheeks making you pout.

Soon Kris walked back out of the room and bid goodbye to the two of you and left the house.

“What brings you here, omma?” You spoke as you found a comfortable way to sit. “I came to visit my one and only daughter. I am sorry I didn`t do it any sooner, but something urgent came up today so I had to meet you” While speaking she kept looking at the ground making you curious about what was going on.

“I am very sorry that on my first visit I didn`t bring anything than bad news with me” She sighed and then looked back at you. You blinked and reached out to her hand and caressed it. “What`s wrong omma?”

“I met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter