Test

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4fAY-zesnQ

The very next day in your Chinese class the teacher told that a test was going to be held today, and you got 10 minutes to look through what she had learned you in her class.

“Don`t stress. This is just a small test to see if you have been paying attention in class or not” She explained and you felt yourself getting a little relaxed. “Oh, and I want to inform you about a party tomorrow. Be sure to be there. For more information just go to the school`s website” “Neh” Everyone asnwered.

After looking through your notes, Meihua started handing out the test. “Good luck” She spoke to every student, but when she stopped by you, she just gave you a cold stare and continued handing out the test.

You furrowed your brows wondering why she shoot you a glare like she did, but then shrugged it off and looked at the piece of paper with questions on.

Meihua found her seat by her desk and sat down. She kept on staring at you, who were thinking through carefully before writing on the paper. She clenched her fist. *Things weren`t supposed to turn this way*

Flashback

“Oh, bao bao. Where did you get that from?” Meihua reached out to touch the bracelet that was on Kris' wrist. Meihua noticed how he looked at the bracelet with love in his eyes and she wondered why.

“You told me to be nice to _____~ right?” He looked at her and she blinked, wondering where he was going to take this. She nodded her head slowly. “So, I bought her a heart bracelet with a keyhole in the middle, and I bought myself a key bracelet so it could be a sign of me having the key to her heart” He grinned to her and she felt broken inside, but she gave him a tiny smile.

“That`s nice”

End of Flashback

A student walked up to Meihua handing her the test. “I am done” he spoke and she nodded. “Just get back to your seat and I`ll give you your result soon” She smiled to him and he nodded. He sat down while she looked through his test.

Once she was done looking through his test she got up from the chair and made her way towards the student. “Here you go. You did a good job” She smiled and handed him the piece of paper. The boy was indifferent with getting an A, as if he knew he was going to get it to begin with. “Have a great weekend” She told him. “You too” He smiled to her and left the classroom.

Just as she was about turn on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter