The Story

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZCt-DT7zO4

You had been sitting inside your room since you came back from school and you were actually getting tired of always being the pitiful one. The person who locked yourself inside your room when you were down. This time you didn`t want anything to affect you, and with courage built up inside, you strode out of the room and towards the living room where you decided to watch TV.

But the worst part was that when you found yourself comfortable on the sofa the front door opened and inside came Kris. You didn`t care to look at him, and continued staring at the screen. Kris gave you a long stare. *It`s hard to choose* He had been thinking of you and Meihua throughout the whole day and it had been driving him crazy.

He walked past you and towards the room to put on something comfortable.

You stared at the screen and all of sudden tears formed in your eyes. This feeling. You had felt it before. You had been through all of this before. Only then you were a small child, and now you`re a young woman.

Who were you kidding? Pretending like nothing affected you. All of this affected you. The silence the awkwardness was slowly killing you. You knew that this relationship was going to end soon if the two of you kept it like this, or if he kept on meeting that woman. It was hard for you to see yourself alone now. You really loved this man and it was hard seeing a life without him now. *Maybe this was how mom felt?*

Your eyes flickered and tears streamed down your cheeks. This feeling was slowly but steady killing you, making you suffer. You felt so worthless. Kris didn`t even care to say a word and past by you like you meant nothing to him. As if he wanted to see you hurt like this.

The door to your room opened and Kris made his way to the living room. He looked towards you and saw you sitting with tears in your eyes and it pained his heart seeing you like this. He knew all of this was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter