You Have Me

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wDA9ALKwU

A couple of days had past ever since the incident and you were a little better, only a little. You wanted to talk to somebody about what happened and Kris wasn`t the right person. You wanted to talk to Yixing and only him, because he was the only one who understood everything.

You and Kris were sitting in the living room watching TV. Kris was just about to say something, when the sound of the doorbell grabbed your attention. “I`ll get it” You shouted to the maid and butler and walked over to the door to open it.

Just as you opened it you saw one concerned Yixing getting inside and cupping your face. He examined your face to see if you were okay. “How are you?” His voice was calm, but his face was panicking.

Kris was taken aback by two things. One; that Yixing arrived so soon from China and the other thing was that he actually had the guts to grab you like that.

You rested both of your hands on his and looked deeply into his eyes as you nodded. Kris kept on eyeing the two of you and he couldn`t take it anymore. He got up from the sofa and cleared his throat as he approached the two of you. Yixing quickly backed his hands away and you sighed at Kris' behavior.

“Just wait in the car, I`ll be there” You spoke gently to Yixing and he left. Kris saw you turning to leave to the room, but he grabbed your arm. “And where are you going, missy?” He asked. “I need to have an i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter