Shocked!

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsT7whNzL4A

It was now time to go back to Korea and you weren`t looking forward to go back at all. You were at the airport just waiting for your flight number to be announced so you could get on the plane and get home. Kris noticed your gloomy mood, but he didn`t say anything afraid to say something stupid.

“_____!” You heard someone shout your name and you jumped up from the seat you were sitting on. Searching at the airport for the person who called for you, you noticed Yixing running towards you. With a grin you got up and met him halfway only to hear Kris groan behind you.

“Going back home?” You asked him and he was trying to catch his breath while shaking his head. “No, why?” You furrowed your brows. “I need to attend some more meetings here” He spoke as soon as he got his breath back. You pouted towards him and sighed. “So it means I will be alone in Korea?” you peeked at him and he elbowed you. “Yah. Don`t talk like that. I will be back within a couple of days” He nudged you gently and you sighed once more. “Okay. I will wait” You nodded your head.

“HEY!” Yixing said and you tilted your head to the side when you noticed his face lit up. “You have summer vacation now, right?” You nodded slowly. “Can`t you stay here with me?” He asked and you grinned from ear to ear. “Maybe I can. I don`t have anything special to do back in Korea” you told him as you shrugged. “Wait. I`ll ask Kris” You told him and he nodded.

You turned around and looked over at Kris who stared back with his piercing eyes. You waved him over and with a groan he got up and made his way towards you. “Kris, I was wondering” you spoke as he came nearer. “Yixing oppa is staying here in China for a couple more days. Can I stay here with him?” You asked as you batted with your lashes and Kris' eyes rounded. “No way! That`s not possible!” Kris retorted and you interlaced your hands and begged in front of him. “Please. I really want to stay. It`s just for a couple of days, and I don`t have anything to do back in Korea” You whined, but Kris stood his ground. “I will take good care of her” Kris shoot Yixing a glare making him duck. “You are going back to Korea with me, and that`s final!” Just as Kris was done speaking you heard your flight number being announced and your shoulder`s deflated. “See you in Korea then” you shrugged and gave Yixing a quick hug and walked away with a gloomy face.

Kris didn`t bother to bid goodbye with Yixing and left following you.

--

Just when you arrived to Korea and got inside the car, Kris' phone couldn`t stop vibrating and it was driving you insane. “Can you pick up your phone already?” You shouted and Kris jumped from the tone of your voice, but picked up soon after. “I just landed. Yeah, I`ll be there” He spoke and hung up. You knew he was going to meet someone, but you didn`t care. “I am meeting a friend-“ “I don`t care” you answered short and Kris sighed. He knew you were mad at him for saying no to you for staying in China, but he just couldn`t let you stay there, alone, with Yixing. He just couldn`t.

When you arrived home, Kris switched places with the driver and drove to his friend while you got inside the house and straight to your room.

Kris arrived soon to Meihua`s house and just as he was about to knock on her front door the door flung open, leaving him surprised. “I MISSED YOU bao bao!” She shouted as she jumped into his arms. “I missed my niu niu too” He spoke into her hair while he was inhaling the sweet scent of her shampoo.

“Come on inside” She spoke and opened the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter