Graduation

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hSqENv0-Ms

It was quiet between you and Kris, and soon you arrived to school. You opened the door to the car and didn`t care to wait for Kris. “_____!” You heard your mother`s voice. You ran towards her and she gave you a long hug. “My baby is graduating” She spoke and you nodded eagerly.

As you pulled back you gave both Mr. and Mrs. Wu small hugs as they smiled to you. Kris was making his way towards you with his hands inside his pockets watching you carefully. He saw you smiling brightly and the picture of you kneeling in front of your father`s photo ached his heart. *What`s wrong with me?*

Just as he was before you and his parents and of course your mother, he saw your eyes enlarge as if you had seen someone else, and soon you trailed off. While greeting the other`s Kris' eyes never left your figure.

He noticed Yixing making his way towards you and he frowned a bit. He knew you were really good friends, but you had been meeting him quite a lot lately, making him a little frustrated. “You came” Kris heard your happy voice, the same voice you used to talk to him with, but lately that voice became cold as ice when you spoke to him.

“Of course” He heard Yixing`s low chuckle and from the corner of his eye he noticed you wrapped your arms around him, and him wrapping his around you. Kris gulped hard and tried to push away this frustrating feeling. He didn`t know why he was becoming like this all of a sudden.

“I need to go inside the school building and change, I`ll see you later” You told Yixing as you pulled back. “See you” You turned to wave and ran away, and unknowingly Kris' arm went upwards and he waved to you, but soon his arm shot back down when he realized what he was doing.

Yixing walked over to Kris and his family members and greeted them. “How have you been, son?” Your mother asked and he smiled. “Actually really tired after all of the work, but I am getting a hold of it” He smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter