A Helping Friend

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHcl9T8AfKk

The day before the graduation day, Kris got a phone call from Meihua, telling him to drop by. Right after work he went straight to her house without caring to tell you that he was coming home late.

He parked his car right outside of her house and ran to the front door. She hadn`t told him why she wanted to him to drop by, just that he had to. He knocked on the front door plenty of times and she opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

Opening the door wider he stepped inside looking at her a little puzzled. “Why did you want me to come over?” she held his arm and dragged him with her to the living room. He blinked when he noticed her pointing at her laptop with a smile on her face. Looking closely at the laptop his eyes rounded when he read the e-mail she had received.

“You got the job?!” He looked at her and she squealed while clapping her hands in joy. She nodded her head eagerly and he cuddled her in his arms. “Congratulations!” She giggled in his arms and wrapped her arms around his.

--

While sitting at home and getting bored, you suddenly remembered your father`s photo. *Where is it?* You bit your bottom lip.

Calling the maid over, she stood in front of you. “All of my stuff isn`t inside my room, where are they?” You asked and she blinked. “They are in the attic, agashi. Do you need anything? I can go up there and bring it to you” She volunteered, but you shook your head. “I can do it myself”

Running up to your room you dialed Yixing`s number. You knew his work was done by now and he could come straight to your house.

“OPPA!” you screamed when you heard someone pick up on the other line. “AISH! I will get deaf you know!” He retorted and you giggled. “My House. Now!” You commanded. “Why?” “I need help with something and you`re the best man!” You admitted to him and he chuckled. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter