Business Party Part. 2

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSqiaHcHTNQ

When you arrived to the venue you got off the car and walked towards the entrance.

“Wait up” Kris spoke as he jogged by your side after locking the doors on the car. You gave him a quick look and then shifted your gaze to the entrance. He sighed at your coldness, because for some reason he was getting tired of it.

When you entered the venue, Kris hooked his arm with yours and you gave him a baffled look. “What is going on?” you eyed your arms that were hooked and he gave you a warm smile or tried to. “We need to act like a happy couple in front of the guests” He mumbled to you, while he was nodding his head to the guests that were walking by.

“No. We don`t” You gave him a short answer and unhooked your arms only to see Kris' eyes getting round. “I am going to Yixing oppa and you can do whatever you want” You spoke to him while stomping away.

You heard Kris mumble a couple of words as you passed by him to look for Yixing.

Striding towards the food stall you knew you would meet Yixing there. “Oppa!” you shouted as you noticed his back. He turned around with a glass of punch in one hand and shrimp in the other. He gave you a sheepish smile and you walked towards him.

“You look stunning” He managed to say while throwing shrimps in his mouth. “You too” You grinned to him as you pointed at his tuxedo.

“Where is Kris?” He asked as he was looking around for him and you frowned. “I don`t care. Let`s talk about something else” You quickly changed the subject.

“Where is _____?” Your mother in law asked her son. “She is with Yixing, I think” Kris scratched the back of his head and she nodded. “Let her be with him. It`s her childhood friend and she gets along with that guy so well” She spoke and Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

“That doesn`t mean that she has the right to leave me here, alone” he retorted and his father gave him a stern look. “You don`t know half of the situations this girl has been through. If you just knew what was hiding behind that smile” He answered and Kris became curious.

“What happened to her?” Your in laws b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter