Study, Study, Study

Married, Because of Business Matters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzEyYu9d_dU

You jumped up from your bed the next day. *Exam today*

Looking over to your phone you turned the alarm off, but blinked when you saw that you had received a message.

“Good luck on your exam today. I know you`ll do great. Kick ! – Yixing” You giggled at his cute message, but was thankful for your best friend always remembering the important days in your life.

Running to the first floor, you threw the food inside you and then ran back up to change your clothes. Taking your uniform you made your way to the guest room and changed there.

Kris woke up by the sound of his alarm and groaned. *Another day with work* he sighed and hit the snooze button.

Before getting up he noticed that he had received a message. Opening the message he smiled sweetly. “Good morning, bao bao. Have a good day at work today. Love you – Meihua” He replied to her message and all of a sudden it didn`t feel so bad to go to work.

When he opened the door to the bedroom, he saw you sprinting past him and down the stairs. His eyes widened as you just past by him like the wind. “See you” You shouted and ran out of the house.

Kris didn`t understand where you got all of this energy from in the morning, but in the end he didn`t understand the fact that you were energetic everyday.

He made himself ready as well and went to work.

When he arrived to work his office was filled with different paper. His assistant was inside the office with him and Kris gave him a puzzled look. “What is this?” He asked. “These are the complaints and ideas from our customers that you need to read through” He spoke and Kris' jaw dropped. “Some of them may be in Chinese, because we have a plenty of stores there as well” Chungho explained to him and he nodded. “Yeah, I read all about that yesterday”

Kris knew that your father ran a huge accessory company, but not this big.

With a sigh Kris went to work without complaining. *This is what I resigned for so might as well do it*

--

You were back home after giving your exam and was out of all energy. Even if you were drained you didn`t have the time to relax, because tomorrow you were having exam in Science, and that meant a lot of reading.

Inhaling fresh air you sprung up from the sofa and were determined to read for the exam next day.

You opened your Science book and started reading.

--

Kris was at work and wasn`t even done going through half of the letters sent from the customers. He glanced at the time and his eyes rounded. *I should have been at home right now*

He got up from his chair and put on his jacket. *I`ll go through the rest of the letters tomorrow*

Just as he was about to leave his assistant entered the office. “Are you done going thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter