Yoo Youngjae

Childbirth Scenarios with B.A.P

 

Youngjae unlocked the front door and rush inside. “Appa!!!” 5 years old son, Jaemin hugs him as soon he entered the house. The other two sons, Youngmin and Jaehyun follow their elder’s pursue. Youngjae kneeling down at the same height as his three sons.

“Why are you crying?” He asks the youngest one after he saw dried tears trail on Jaehyun’s cheeks. Jaehyun shakes his head slowly. Youngjae embrace his son and kiss him on forehead. “It’s okay.”

“Where’s omma?” Youngjae continue. Jaemin pointing to your room.

“You guys go watch TV. I wanna check up on omma okay.” He ruffles the boys’ hairs. Three of them nod and dash to the couch. Youngjae leave the boys and walk to your room. You’re lying helplessly with closed eyes on the soft bed when he approaching and sit at the edge. “You okay?” He worriedly inquires.

“Just a slight migraine.”

“Let’s go to the clinic okay?”

“It’s okay. I just need some rest. Who called you home by the way?”

“Jaemin.”

You saw Youngmin standing at the door frame. “Ah Youngmin. What’s wrong?”

Youngmin sight drop to the floor. “I'm hungry.” He mellifluously said as he snakes his arm around his small empty tummy. You want to get off bed to make him food but Youngjae stop you.

“You stay here. I'm going to take care of everything. Rest well.” He insists. Youngjae lean forward and kiss you before leave the room with the 4 years old boy.

Youngjae shut the door close and hold Youngmin’s hand. “Appa~” He calls.

“Yes?”

“Omma sick? She keeps vomiting just now.”

“Omma just tired.” Youngjae retort with small smile as they walk to the kitchen. Youngjae put Youngmin on the counter while he looking for food in the cabinet. He exhales a sigh. Youngjae thought of feeding the kids with cereal while waiting him finish cooks lunch but he found a disappointment, no cereal in there. “Youngmin-ah~ Can you give appa 15 minutes?”

“But I'm hungry.” He’s pouting as his arms folding on his chest.

“I'm promise I’ll cook you something delicious. Pinky promise?” He held up his pinky. Youngmin lace his with Youngjae’s not long after that although he was hesitate a bit.

“Appa promise?”

“Yes I promise. So, wanna help me?” Youngmin nodding and jump from the counter but he fell off. “Yah. Be careful!” Youngjae scold, picking up his son. “You can’t do that okay.” He dusts off invisible dirt on Youngmin’s chinos.

“I'm sorry.”

Youngjae ruffles his hair, “Don’t do that again okay. C’mon lets help me.”

20 minutes passed, lunch finally ready and Youngjae places all the dishes on the dining table. “Hmm~ Smell delicious.” Youngmin excitedly state, clapping his hands delighted and satisfied with his appa’s cooks.

Youngjae chuckles, “Thanks to you for helping me.”

“Can I eat now?”

“Wait. I'm gonna get your brothers. Don’t eat it yet.”

“Hurry up appa. I'm hungry.” Youngmin impatiently knocking his spoon and fork onto the table disjointedly as Youngjae step out from the kitchen and get the two boys in the living room. He helped Jaemin to climb the chair before shoves the food into their plates.

“I'm going to feed you okay Jaehyun-ah. I don’t want you play with your food.” Youngjae mutter before put Jaehyun onto his lap.

“Appa~ I want too.” Jaemin speak up, widely grins to Youngjae.

“Me too!” The second son joins in, get off from his seat and move closer to Youngjae. How could Youngjae say no to his mini-Youngjaes. They are too adorable. Moreover, Youngjae not always home. He always busy with his work and sometimes come back home really late.

“Okay. Come closer boys.” He orders, lift each boy by turn and put them on the table. He feed them as four of them chitchatting among themselves. After done filling their stomach, they went to the living room to continue watching cartoon.

“Appa. Let’s play.” Jaehyun tuck into Youngjae sleeve. He climbed down from the couch and pull Youngjae’s arm. “Appa! Play! Jaehyun want play with appa.”

“Okay okay.” The little one drag him to his room. Jaemin and Youngmin also tag along. Upon reaching the door, Jaehyun let Youngjae’s arm go and run inside. Youngjae sit on the bed while watching his sons digging their toy box.

“Appa!” Jaehyun cheerfully run to him and hand him a toy sword. Youngjae blink to the maknae in confuse.

“You wanna play warrior?” Jaehyun nods. “Okay.” Youngjae plays along with them and the boys are joyful. After awhile, they all were lying flat on the floor out of energy. Jaehyun sit up beside Youngjae, suddenly lean down and kiss Youngjae. Youngjae smiles in surprise as he beaming shyly.

“Its bath time boys. Get up or I tickle you.” Youngjae rise. Jaemin and the other two quickly stand up, sprinting to the bathroom and Youngjae follow after them. He helped the boys undressed; he shampooed them, dried their body and put on clean clothes for them. “Hmm~ Everyone smells nice. Can I get a kiss for each of you?” Youngjae receives pecks start from Jaemin to Jaehyun. Jaemin walk to the book shelf and reach for a story book.

“Appa, can you read me this?” He cutely request as his eyes innocently blinking to his dad.

“Yes sure.” The kids sit down on the carpeted floor along with Youngjae.  He flips the page and start reading it, “Once upon a time…..”

 

You are now wide awake feeling better. The house real quiet. You look into the living room and kitchen but found no one. You thought Youngjae take them out but his car parked outside. So you set off to you sons’ room. The door was slightly open, you perk inside. Four of them are sleeping. Youngjae lean on the bed while Jaemin’s back leaning on Youngjae’s side. Meanwhile Youngmin’s head rested on his lap and Youngjae’s arms wrapping around Jaehyun who sleeping on him, still holding book.

You smile and walk soundlessly to them, kneel down and kiss Youngjae softly, “Thank you.”