Kim Himchan

Childbirth Scenarios with B.A.P

 

 

You sat up, yawning and stretching your arms out. You look to your left and saw Himchan nowhere to be found. You pat the empty space. “He left to work already? Wow, I slept too long. I'm such a sleepyhead.” You shake your head and get off from the bed. You make up the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As you pass the living room, looking at the round clock plastered on the wall above the TV, your eyes rounded. “No wonder Himchan left. Its 11am.” You pout and continue to the kitchen. A bright pink paper stick on the fridge caught your attention. “Note?”

                                                I'll come home a little late today. Sorry and I love you.

You smile, “Its okay. I love you too.” Words died, you immediately knock your head playfully. “Aigoo. Himchan can’t hear it.”

Upon afternoon, you finished all foods in the kitchen. You don’t know why you eat so much today. Just feels like and maybe bored? You ate heavy foods and junk whilst watching TV. Your phone ringing as you stuffing more junks into your mouth. ‘Hubby’ appears on the lit up screen. A small smile curved, wiping your hand and answer the call.

“Hello jagiya.” Himchan’s sweet voice strike into your eardrum.

Widely grin, you reply, “Hello hubby.”

“Miss me?”

“A lot you know? A LOT.” You emphasize it with half shouting.

Himchan laughs. “I miss you too jagiya~ Did you sleep well?”

“I did. But why don’t you wake me up?” Your left arm crossing across your chest and a small pout forming. You told him last night to wake you but he never did.

“Sorry. I don’t want to bother your sleep. You look so worn out.”

“Hmm. Oppa, my head dizzy.”

“What’s wrong? You slept too much?” His voice a bit shaky on the other line.

“I guess so.”

Himchan heave a sigh, “Sorry, I should wake you up earlier. Are you gonna be fine?”

“Yes, don’t worry. I'm a big girl. Are you busy?”

Again, Himchan let out a long sigh, “Yes, sorry.”

“It’s okay. Stop saying sorry can you?”

“Okay, sorry.”

“Himchan~”

“Sorry.”

“Kim Himchan.”

“I'm sor- Ah whatever.” You heard him laughing at his silliness. “Jagiya, I got to go.”

“Nae.”

“I love you.”

“Nae.”

“Why don’t you reply me?”

“Okay okay. I love you too oppa.”

Himchan smiles. “Thank you.”

“Hey, gonna runs late. Go go!”

“Okay. Bye.” He blows you a kiss before hang off. You put your cell phone down and gently rub your chest. The nausea keeps coming. You know there is something wrong with you today.

“I shouldn’t sleep that much.” You whine. In less than a minute you feel really unsettled and run to the toilet to vomit. “Oh my God.” You rested your head on your forearm. After a while, you went back to the living room, grabbing your phone and dialing Himchan’s number. But you instantly hit the red button after remembering that Himchan is busy. Don’t want to bother and make him worried, you decide to call your family physician to patch up the sickness.

The physician arrived in 30 minutes. “How are you Mrs. Kim?” She concern.

“Not very well. I keep vomiting and the nausea still there.”

“Okay. Let me perform a few tests. Is it okay with you?”

“Yeah sure.”

 

After the doctor left, you decide to give Himchan a call. He will be a mad dog if he knew you’re hiding secret from him. Sadly he didn’t pick up his phone. You feel upset and disappoint. “Well, he said he’s busy.” You said to cheer up yourself.

 

Himchan came home around 10pm and you were on the room ready to go to bed. You didn’t hassle about it because Himchan has his own keys. You heard footsteps from outside approaching the room and the door click open.

“Jagiya? Are you sleeping?” He softly said. You shift to the other side backing him. He button off his shirt as he inquires, Himchan knows you still awake. “You alright? Still dizzy?” You didn’t respond to him and curled yourself into ball. You’re mad because he’s not answering to your calls and didn’t call you back. He looms near the bed side and lays his hand on your forehead. “You don’t have fever. Oh by the way, why did you call me earlier? Sorry, I'm was so busy.” Still no answer from you, he sat down beside you and holds your palm. “Why aren’t you answering me? Are you mad?” He pouts.

“No. Don’t worry about me, I'm okay. You should go shower. You smelly.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Go.” You nod once toward him. When suddenly you feel like vomiting again, consequently you run to the bathroom and push Himchan off the way. He was in the total shock and catch after you.

“What’s wrong? Are you really okay?” He helps you tied your long airy hair and gently patting your back. “Oh my God, you need medicine.”

You pull Himchan’s hand and he look down to you. “No I'm okay. I'm just vomit.”

“No you’re not.” He frees his hand from your grip and step out. Himchan went to the kitchen and hawk for the medicine box. “Where did she put it?” He squint his small eyes and search for it. “Hah! Above the refrigerator.” He snaps his fingers when he saw the white box. He pace up to the fridge and reach the box. He was about to step out from the kitchen but he went in back. He picks the stick note on the fridge door and giggles, “Cute. She replied.”

He read it to himself, “It’s okay oppa. By the way, I'm pregnant. Aigoo, my wife so cute.” He paused, “Wait. Hold on? Pregnant? You what?!” Himchan’s eyeballs almost come out from the sockets. He ran back to the bedroom and saw you already lying on the bed. He crawls onto the bed and sit on the empty space next to you. “Jagiya, what is this?” He shows the small paper.

“Note?”

“No I mean the message. Are. You. Reall--“ Before he could finish his sentence, you sat up and cupping his face.

“Yes. You’re going to be a father. This is why I called you hundred times earlier.”

“A FATHER?! REALLY?!” He hugs you and rained you with kisses. “Thank you jagiya. Thank you.”

You giggle and apart him from you. “You stink. Go take a shower.”

“Yes yes. Okay jagiya, and baby.” He kiss your covered stomach and runs to the bathroom.