THE REASON

IF ....
CHAPTER 7
THE REASON




 

preview from previous chapter..

‘You stupid monkey! Baboon! What the heck are you doing? Don’t you have anything to do?’

‘Yes I do. My job is to mess up with you.’ He said with furious tone.




‘urgh!! I can’t believe this!’ Jessica mumblings as she left the field with her friends for next activities. She can’t forget about what had happen to her just now. She is still wondering what her fault is. Why did Jaejoong always bother her and treat her badly. She always realizes that his treatment for her is different towards others junior. She doesn’t care if Jaejoong don’t want to talk with her. She even feels glad if they stay away from each other. It’s not like they knew each other, she even barely knew his real name. His action reminds her for someone she was love, before. Someone who was took her precious feelings and slammed it into pieces. Someone who was deceived her and her pure heart. Someone who was team up with her own so called best friend to embarrassed her in front of people. Someone who even took her parents away from her..Just for sake of revenge. All of this makes her icier and not to open up in front of strangers especially guys. She hardly believes in term of friendship. To be lucky that she easily to hook up with Taeyeon,yoona,and Yuri. For past one year, she didn’t have any of friends to mingle except her brothers and dear cousin. They are her family, and they are also her friends. Wound is easy to be healed but it will replace with a scar.



In the same time..



‘Hey hyung, what’s up just now? Why you bother that girl? Jaejoong’s assistant, Nickhun, ask him and felt curious with his action. The hyung he knows is not the same hyung that stands in front of him just now. This guy was full with love and passion before. But it seems lose after that incident.
Jaejoong can’t think straight right now. He even didn’t heard what was Nickhun said to him. He just was looking at him blankly as his past haunted him and plays in his mind.



Flashback


‘Oppa...we are not meant to be to together. Just accept it. I have to follow my family abroad and meet their requirement and orders. You know I love you..i do…I really do…please trust me on that..But I can’t stay here and be with you. There are a lot of things I need to do and achieve.’ Tears were rolling done on her face. She cupped her face with her bare hand. She can’t take this anymore. She really loves Jaejoong, but she can’t put trust on him as they are so young at that time.

‘Don’t you trust me? Don’t you love me? Don’t you love our time together? Don’t you cherished all the sweet moments we had? Is it really your parents the reason behind this? Or something else?
Are we too young to put believes in our heart? Isn’t it enough for you? I’m rich..I can make a lot of money for you. I can take care of your parents. Just.. Stay here with me. I need you. Please don’t leave me.’ Jaejoong plead as tears were slightly down from corner of his eyes. He was believed that their love will be forever until eternity. But sadly, it was just a dream. Her face blurted out in front of him. He can’t see her clearly. Her movement..Her looks just likes a blur picture that distract his attention..Is it the end of this relationship?

I’m sorry..But I love you’


End of flashback.





Jaejoong didn’t ever put a trust on girls since then. He assumes all the girls just the same. His looks, money and popularity are what they are going for. His mother left his father for another man while their family in money crisis, his lover leaves him for her bright future. 3 years was past so fast without any interruptions. Now, his family develops bigger empire from fashion business and well known with their good reputation. Thanks for his father’s friend who help and stay by their side while they were in economic crisis.. Jaejoong never put an eye into other girls including Gyuri who always stick with him. For him, Gyuri just want attention and use his popularity to sustain her position. But all of it changes after he saw a lovely girl walk at the entrance gate with someone beside her and chit chats happily. This girl reminds him of his ex-girlfriend. All the pain he hides and throws away suddenly came back and attacks him again. He tries to create problems so that girl will not fall in love with him or makes him fall in love with her. Yeah. Maybe he is being too paranoid after what had happen. But he thinks this is the best way to protect him from getting hurt again. He can’t deny, that girl has her own charm and absolutely cute and pretty. The slightly different from his ex, is their attitude. This girl more icy and cold appearance makes people annoyed and scared while his ex, cheerful, always smiles and bubbly.

‘Don’t trust on girls, Nick, they are not worth it to be cherished. ‘Jaejoong answered when he back to his normal sense.

‘But hyung, she is not her. You need to know that. It is so unfair if you judge and treat her like that. Why you pick her? There are a lot of junior girls. But I can see you that you only put your hatred on this girl. Why?’ Taecyeon asked curiously.

‘Wait.. What is her name? She is the one who have cute friend right? Woo young said while flashed his cheesy smile.
Jaejoong was stunned with their question. They know his secret. There’s no point to hide from them.

‘Her name is Jessica Jung. I hate her..It is just because of her first impressions. Just the same as that b***h!’.


********************** >_< **********************


Night activity
Loc: Seoul’s hall.



As usual, all the juniors were gathering at assembly hall while waiting for next instructions. Being away from her family for a first time makes Jessica felt homesick already. She misses her brothers a lot, their food, their hug, their kiss, also not to miss out, she do miss her bed a lot. King size of pinks bed with cheerful teddy bear as a decoration.. Special made for her.

‘Good evening everybody, so how was your day? Exciting?’ MC Leeteuk suddenly approaches the juniors and stand on the stage.


Yeah….we feel.. Really…. Good..

Likes we live in the hell…

I want to sleep..

I want mummy..



All juniors were groaning, answering the mc question.
After a small bit of silent, man with cute dimple, towards the middle of the stage spoke.

‘Okay, as we promise our program will be full with activities. For a starter, we will start with a simple and easy game. The game name is ‘Whose Story is it’. But before we start, we will introduce ourselves, start with facilitators. Facilitators, please take your seat with juniors. I’ll give you a pointer for individual and team skills introduction. You can do as creative as you can. You may dance, sing, and tell a joke or anything. But no exceeding 2 mints. The individual and team with higher pointer will get a reward. Just like a survivor game, what you guys really need for now, is sleep right? So all the winners can sleep early today and can skip morning exercise for tomorrow.

What?

That was great..

I’ll try my best..

I want to sleep…

I felt sleepy..

Mommy..i want to go back..




‘I’ll give you 20 mint each group to discuss on what are you going to do as your team’s presentation. My gold lines, watch and take care of your groups okay. I’ll be back after 20 mints.’



*Jiyong’s team*

Hi, my name is Kwon Jiyong. I’m your leader in this group. Please to introduce my strong assistant. We start with fearful charismatic, Top a.k.a Seunghyun-shi, cheerful and smiling eyes, Daesung-shi, last but not least Soul in your Soul, Taeyang. Jiyong introduce his assistant to group 3 juniors. His eyes never felt to glare at Sica as he thought that Jessica won’t realize it. But he was wrong. His stare was caught by Jessica while he sneaking to look at her. Jessica was blushing but restrains herself immediately as she remembered her bad love story. She will not be so fool like previously.


‘Don’t keep yourself fall in love with someone who we didn’t know. ‘

'Don’t be as friendly as they might misunderstand your interaction or they will think you are so stupid, easy to be used. ‘

'Don't flash your sweet smile in front of the guys.'


That’s Jungs’s brothers’ entire message, before she entering Seoul’s University. They can't help themselves from being worried for her. They just really hope that, not the same incident will be happen again. But still...no one knows and can predict what will happen next... is it will turns to happiness..or something else??




hi guys...so how was it? dup dup....nervous to get your comment..hehe...urm well..there'll be a lot of mistakes.please bear with my mistake.any sugestion or criticism are welcome. I know that someone maybe felt frustrated because no interaction between jaesica and jisica here..but it will come next..don't worry...i might be update early by ths time..maybe.. >_< ... until now... have a good day everyone...until we meet again later..