WELCOME TO THE HELL

IF ....

Mc Leeteuk starts his speech after a while break.

‘Since the orientation will takes 1 month to complete also there will be various activities day and night, so the management of Seoul University decides that all the junior needs to stay at hostel during orientation. But not to be worry, all the junior will be have their weekend as an outing day. Thought that there will be some of you guys miss their mom and dad. So takes this opportunity..urm..to refresh back your memory with them. Okay?

Mom..and dad ha?

I miss them so much...

God..Please..Just let me go through this.

Jessica just smiled bitterly as mc leeteuk mentioned about ‘parents’ topic.

‘Please hand out this permission and information letter to your parents or guidance. And please to make sure that all you guys needs to gather up in this hall by tomorrow at 9am together with your belongings for 1 month. You guys may dismiss’.

********************

Loc: Jung’s house.

Jessica walk slowly into the living room watching all her brother were seats and lay down at the couch together with her cousin, Sunye. They were watching Glee series, their favorite drama. She just continues her walks and even didn’t bother to join them watching , it makes her brother felt weird, thought that was her favorite drama too.

Yoo: Eh hyung? Did sica back?

Yun: Eh?Really?I don’t know. I think I just saw her. It was her right?

Heechul & Junsu: No. It’s not Sica. It’s too impossible if she didn’t join us watching TV.

Heechul : Yeah right. She likes to follow all what we did.  Especially me. >_<

 Yoo.Yun,Jun just glared at him and change their face and looks at Sunye with did-u-know-something looks.

Sunye: Well guys, I think Sica is back. She is in her room now.

Jung’s brothers were shocked with her information. They ran to Sica’s room, just to make sure nothing happen to their little precious sister.

To be more surprised, they shocked to saw Sica’s room full with clothes here and there. She is in her way to pack up her things for 1 month orientation.

Yun: Sica honey,where do you want to go?

Yunho asked with worried showed from his face. The rest of the Jung’s brothers were waiting for her reply then suddenly she passed them the Permission and Agreement letter. She still didn’t open to speak because she is too busy to choose which pajama she should bring.

Quote:

Dear Sir/Mr./Mrs./Miss,

We would like to inform that you daughter……………………………….( Name) need to  attend orientation session, a compulsory activities for all the juniors. This activities will be takes 1 month to be complete.

Date: 1st April 2010

Time: 0900

Location: Seoul’s University hall

*There’ll be outing day during a weekend.

End quote

 

‘What??!’

That’s all the words that came out from Jung’s brother. They can’t believe that they will be apart for 1 month and to make it worse, they worried about her safety. They know her better. Even thought she looks like an ice princess, but her heart is so fragile easy to breaks into pieces.

‘Owh come on guys, you guys know it better. All of you were graduated from Seoul University after all. This activity is compulsory. To makes its different is just its period of time. No need to be so fussy about this’. Sunye, who’s just entering the room, speaks out for Sica’s behalf. 

‘Thanks Unni’ Jessica replied with a small smile from her lips. She is too busy to speaks, and smile. There’s still a lot of things is not complete yet. She felt sleepy and dizzy in the same time.

‘ Oppa…’ Sica said with aegyo voice and pouted her lips.

All of her brother were dumbfounded and can’t help their self from smiled with her cute action.

‘ Oppa…I’m so sleepy.. But I’m not finish packing yet.’ She said and start to crawls up on her bed.

Yunho look at his sister with sympathy. He decides to help her packing and starts to tug a blanket to her chest.

‘No worry, dear. Just sleep okay? We will help you settle down all the things.’ He said and gives a peck of kiss at her forehead. Same goes with Yoochun, Junsu and Heechul. Jessica feels so bless because she showered with love and attention from her brothers.

‘Thanks Oppa, Saranghae.’ Jessica said and start to close her eyes and sleep. But she managed to hear Sunye whispered at her ears.

‘Be careful with Kingka & Queenka’.

 

*********************

 Loc: Seoul’s University hall.

Time: 0900

Exact to 9a.m, the entire junior with their luggage already gathered at the Seoul’s hall. Waiting for their senior to come, Jessica and the gang chit chat about their things especially about Jessica' big colorful luggage. She brings 3 big pink luggages that can make people’s eye blind.

‘Damn it. If I know it will turns like this, I’ll not let them touch my things and arrange my luggage.’ Jessica muttered in her breath cursed her brother for what they had done.

The facilitators were coming out from the curtain and stand on the stage. They gave simple instruction to the juniors and assigned them to their hostel.

‘Good Morning. It’s me again Mc Teuk. Nice to see you guys feel excited with our program, especially for lovely lady who stand there, beside a cute girl with her bright big luggage.’

Jessica felt her cheek warm because of the embarrassing statement. Taeyeon who stand beside Jessica was blushing because Mc Teuk praised her as a cute girl.

  ‘Now, we will assign you guys to your dorm. Girls will stay at Hostel A meanwhile boy at Hostel C. All the facilitator will be at headquarters, which is Hostel B. We will be at your centre. No dating, flirting or do dirty things during our programmed. Understand? We give you about half an hour to check in your dorm and unpacking your belongings. You may go now.’

All of them make way to their dorm except for Jessica and the gang. They stuck because of Jessica big luggage. Taeyeon can’t help because her hand full with her bag. Same goes with Yuri and Yoona. They even bring their teddy bear to accompany their sleep.

‘Need some help? ‘

Girls turn their head to voice direction. They were looking at the seniors who offered their help.

‘Oh, sunbaenim? Anyyeonghaseyo.. ‘

‘Hi girls. Let me help you with this.’

‘I’m also will help you with your bag. Both of you are fine right? You guys just hold your teddy bear after all.’

The sunbaenim that they refer is no other than Leeteuk and Jiyong. Jiyong help Jessica with her bag meanwhile Leeteuk with Taeyeon’s bag.

They make their way to the girl’s dorm and even didn’t realize someone eyeing them from behind.

He let out a big smirked and his dry lips.

‘Jessica Jung..Welcome to the hell.’

*********** ******************

 Sharp at 9.30 am, the juniors gathered at the field as they had instructed before. They change their cloth form the casual look to sports attire.

‘Ok guys, we will play some games before we introduce ourselves in the evening session. This game is call banana pass.

The banana pass is an outdoor action game that is essentially a messy relay race. The “baton” is a banana — except the catch is that you can only use your feet to pass it! Eww..’

Mc Teuk make face with disgusting look. He makes all the junior shivered because of disgusting things that they imagine.

‘Listen carefully to my instruction, players need to lie down on the grass, head to toe in a straight line with each person’s toes about 2 feet away from the next teammate’s head. When the game begins, the first people in line grab hold of the banana with their feet and pass it over their heads to the next person’s feet. The next person receives the banana with his or her feet and passes again until the entire team is done. When the banana has been passed to the last person, this person must peel the banana and eat it after eating it, the person then must run back to the starting line, finishingthe race for the team.

These games challenge you in flexibility. How can you manage to pass the banana to your friends by using feet? Need to know that there’ll be small distance between your leg and friend’s leg.’

 ‘May I make a suggestion?’ someone voice out his opinion before the game started.

‘Yes Jaejoong-shi. You may...Tell me what your suggestion to make this game more interesting?

‘Here.’

Jaejoong took out 3 digital cameras from his bag and hands it to Mc Teuk.

‘I would like to suggest, us, as facilitators to provoke others team and takes candid picture (ugly)

While them playing the game. I’m sure, not everybody in this is all flexible. Right?

‘What they will get in return?’ Jiyong ask him with curious look.

‘Well, they will be more determining to win and be in pretty mode as long as they could right. It will be more exciting. Trust me.’ Jaejoong replied and tried to convince Jiyong and Leeteuk. He didn’t bother to convince Gyuri because he knows she will support him no matter what, especially when she hear his plan to humiliate Jessica.

Mc Teuk finally agrees with Jaejoong’s suggestion. Their approval makes his heart laugh evilly to what he will do next. This is just an introduction on his revenge plan.

‘Girls from Group A, B, C please take your place we will start this game just a moment. Boys, look at your teammate and cheer for them. Okay?’

The game is just about to start; the facilitators make their way to opposite team. Jaejoong’s assistant which is consist Taecyeon, Nickhun and Wooyoung, make their way to Jiyong’s team. Gyuri at Jaejoong’s team meanwhile Jiyong at Gyuri’s.

Jessica felt uneasy because the facilitators from opposite team which mean her so called enemy will assist her team. She knows Jaejoong is up for something.

‘Okay the game will start on 3..2…1.. pritttt!!!!! Mc Teuk blows the whistle the game start with cheering from the boys.

All the groups face difficulties to pass a banana to their friends by using a feet. Its challenge their flexibility, they had to spread their leg to more than 145 degree or do yoga posture to reach friend’s feet.

Jiyong’s, and Gyuri try to provoke the opposite team by using a camera and zoom their picture to the hilarious pose. Their assistant can’t help from laughing and enjoy their time to tease the juniors.

Same goes with Jaejoong, but he focuses more on Jessica meanwhile his assistant focus at her friends. Taecyeon try to flirt with Yoona. Nickhun try to disturb Yuri and Wooyoung try to seduce Taeyeon.

Jaejoong held his camera and start taking candid picture of Jessica. He tried his best to zoom in and out just for taking the best hideous picture she had. But all of that didn’t bother Jessica at all. Even thought she is not so flexible but she manage to stay in the good posture and pass the banana to Taeyeon with an ease. Taeyeon try to pass a banana to Yoona but failed because Wooyoung bother her focus. He tried to make her laugh and lost her balance. A banana fall and hit Jessica’s head.

‘Ark! Yah! Taeyeon-ah focus! Don’t let those baboons disturb you.’ She said in angry tone. She is not angry with Taeyeon, but Jaejoong’s and the gang instead. She tried her best to pass the banana again, but this time Jaejoong put a prank on her. He pretends to drink water and suddenly splashed the water to Jessica’s face.

‘Ops! Sorry. It’s accidentally happen.’ Jaejoong said with big smirked shows from her face.

Jessica felt angry and stand from her position. She wiped her face with a towel and throws it at Jaejoong’s face.

‘You stupid monkey! Baboon! What the heck are you doing? Don’t you have anything to do?’ 

‘Yes I do. My job is to mess up with you.’ He said with furious tone.

‘What?!’

Jiyong who’s near them spot Jessica reaction, and come closer to them.

‘Hey what’s going on guys? He said with worried. He’s more concern with Jessica, actually.

‘This baboon tries to bother me and spit his drinks at my face.’ Jessica said as she reports at her brothers. She showed her pouted, her usual habit in front of them.

Jiyong can’t help himself from smile and a bit blushing because of her cuteness.

‘Jjong, I don’t think you should behave like this.’

‘What? I’ve said before that it’s just accidentally happen. I’ve no intention at all.’ Jaejoong tried to protect himself, but his reaction shows directly that it’s his fault.

‘Stop..Stop….stop all this nonsense things.’

‘Jiyong’s and Jaejoong’s team, disqualified from this game.’ Mc Teuk appeared from nowhere, and gave firm decision that makes both of Jaejoong and Jiyong speechless.