the monkey vs ice princess - the first argument

IF ....

Jessica can’t help to smile after the incident happen. She continued to smile along her way to assembly hall but suddenly her smile faded when she saw Kingka and Queenka also with all their assistants surrounded her friends. She can saw her friend’s face change to red and almost to cry.


Yoona Pov

‘Guys, I want to buy some drinks. I’m very thirsty. Want to join me? Jessica unnie asks us if we want to follow her. We just shake our head and continue our activity –eyeing- handsome and good looking facilitators.

‘No. It’s okay. We want to relax our mind by looking at our cute facilitators here. Hehe’ I answered with big grin showed from my face.

We are too busy eyeing all the facilitators until we didn’t realize Gyuri the queenka and Jaejoong the Kingka along their assistants come and approach us.

‘Hey you. Where’s the other one? Gyuri asks with annoyed tone.

‘W-who?’ I can felt that my body shaken, Yuri and Taeyeon’s unni face turns pale.

‘Don’t acts like a stupid even though you are really stupid!’ She said while her friends were laugh at us. It is so embarrassing.

The entire juniors were looking at us. I can felt angered boiled in my heart. But then, I didn’t dare to fight back. Where’s Sica unni? Aish I really hope she is here right now. Help us unni!

‘What’s going on here?’I heard a familiar voice in front of me. I can’t help myself from smile and felt relieve because our savior came just in time.

‘Unni’. All of us stand behind her back. Even thought she is smaller than me, but her confident level is so high plus she didn’t scare with a stupid bimbo like this.

End Of Yoona’s Pov

************************

Jessica POv

‘What’s going on here?’ I ask when I approach them.

‘Unni’. Yoona and the others run and stand behind me. I can sense their hand shaking and face turns pale.

‘What did you want? I gave her dead cold glare and look at her supporters.

‘So is this you mean by ‘just wait and see what will happen next’? I’m let out a big smirked upon my face.

‘How pathetic you are. I couldn’t think that you bring all of your supporter just to revenge with your JUNIOR? Haha..You are so funny!’.I know my words and reaction will boil their anger.

‘Hey you! Show some respect. We are your senior and facilitators here. You don’t want to receive any punishment or penalty because of your action right?’ That stupid monkey suddenly speaks and stands in front of me. I lifted up my head to look at his eyes. Uh ….we looks like giant and a dwarf. He has a beautiful eye, beautiful lips but ugly heart and brain.

‘First of all, why should I? Should we respect someone like you? Should we respect a senior who bullies their junior? And you, you’ve got beautiful face beautiful lips and all the girls fall with you but, all of your beauty can’t help you to cover from your ugly heart and brain! Stupid monkey. You think I’ll forget what happen this morning?’ I spilled out my words and make his face color change to red. I guess he is really angry now.

‘Huh, your really didn’t know me huh? Well..well..well…this is my first time being humiliated in front of other people. You are so brave, but remember, I’ll crush and make you regret with your words.’ He said and ready to leave.

‘Hey you!’I called him and stick out my tongue. I don’t know why I do that but my reaction makes him lost his control. He looks at me and lifted up his hand ready to slap my face. I just can close my eyes and do nothing coz suddenly I lost all my courage to fight back.

1…2…3

Eh? I can felt nothing. What happen? Am I faint?

I open my eyelids and I can see someone stood in front of me and hold Jaejoong’s the monkey’ hand.

‘Sunbaenim’. I look at the person who protects me from that monkey. It’s the same person who I bumped before.

‘Hi Jessica. See, I told you right? We will meet again.’ He looks at me shows his infamous smile.

‘Yah Jiyong, step aside! This girl needs to receive some lessons because being rude with me.’
Jaejoong said while trying to escape his hand from Jiyong’s grip.

‘No. You better restrain yourself. It’s against our code ethics. Did you want me to report this matter to Leeteuk hyung? I do believe both of you will get a trouble if I do so.’ Jiyong said and let go of Jaejoong’s hand.

‘Fine. But you-‘.He point in his finger to me.

‘I’m not finish with you yet.’ And then he left after finish his words. I just can sigh and thinks what will happen next.

My first day of freshman year..Can I live in a normal life, again?

End of Jessica Pov





Okay..That’s it....the end of chapter5.how about it? Okay? boring? Lifeless? Or anything..Just drop your comments let me know what u guys think..Any suggestion or criticism are allowed & appreciated. Until we meet in my next update.. >_*..have a good weekend guys!!!