THEIR NAME IS..

IF ....

Jessica pov

As we enter the assembly hall, we can see all of the eyes were looking at us.

Hoola crap. We were totally late and all of them were looking at us including the person who was speaking at the stage.

'Er..haha...er..' that's all the words that we manage to said. I'm looking at Yoona, Taeyeon and Yuri's face. All of them were looking at the ground as they make a big sin in their life. I felt guilty because I think I responsible for all the things had happen. If I'm not quarreled with that stupid bimbo, we should be able to come just in time.

'Excuse me ladies. Care to explain to us your reason for being late?' said the person who stands at the stage.

'Urm..I'm so sorry sir. We admit our mistake for being late. But we have a good explanation on it. Actually we were lost sir.' I lied to them. All of my friends face was pale and they look at me with shocked face.

' uh..aha. Right sir. We were lost. It's all because we lose the map that you provide for us.' Yoona replied to make my story looks more real.

‘Yes sir. We are totally sorry for our late. It's all my false. I totally forgot where I put the maps.' Yuri added. She makes it's-totally-my false-look which makes me almost to laugh.

'No sir. It's all my false. I'm the one who ask Yuri to keep our maps. I'm so sorry about that'. Taeyeon speaks and make our story more concrete.

'Ok girls..Cut it off. I accept your reasons this time. Since this is your 1st day in Seoul University, so we will let you go for this time only. Understood?' asked the speaker man.

‘Yes sir!'.  We replied in unison.

‘Okay girls, take your place. We will start our orientation session in just a second..' the speaker man added.

We nodded our head and find a seat to sit.

' Fuh!! We are so lucky! Yoona said with a big relief showed in her face.

I just laugh and while Taeyeon's eye scanning all of our surrounding.

‘Girls...I'm not feeling good.. Seems there's something will happen.' Taeyeon said with worried showed in her face.

‘I think I know what it is.' Yuri said while pointing her finger to someone.

I look at the person she pointed who sits with other facilitators.

She was the one who bumped into Taeyeon.

' Hola crap!! Why she's here? Taeyeon asked with we-will-die for-sure looks.

' Unnie..I think our orientation will not go smooth as we expecting but it will be fun. We need entertainment like this.' Yoona shows big grin to Taeyeon and try to comfort her from any worries.

‘Don’t worry Taeyeon-ah. Nothing will happen to you. Trust me.' I said and try to cheer her up with my cute face.

'haha..yah!sica-ah....don't you ever and ever try to do that again. Your pouted is not cute at all. hahha' Taeyeon tried hard to covered her big laugh from been noticed by senior.

 ‘Yah!’

Our junior life is just started. There will be fun but full with adventures and barriers. For sure...For my new friends...hope you guys can accept me as what I am…..Accept me..And…make me forget about my sadness…..

End of Sica Pov

 

‘Good morning to everyone. First of all we would like to welcome you guys to Seoul University. My name is Park Leeteuk. I’m your senior and responsible as your chief of facilitators. Our orientation session will be conduct by the seniors major from every department in this University. Normally orientation session just takes about 1 week to be complete but for this year batch, University’s management decides to change it from 1 week to 1 month. ..’

 

Aish….1 month is just too long..

I’ll have no time to watch television after this..OMG my favorite GLEE ………. No….

All the juniors groaning once they heard about 1 month orientation session.

 

‘Silent please….Let me continue my speech 1st..  I know all of you must be disappointed right?

Yeah…

‘To encourage you guys, we, as a senior, we promise will make this activity as the best orientation ever in Seoul University. Management want us to build good relationship between senior and junior, therefore they give 1 month for us to mingle and build good relationships also they want you to know well about Seoul University infrastructure. There will be a lot of interesting activities. Hope you guys can cooperate with us and please follow our rules. .Okay enough with introduction, now I’ll introduce to all of you with my greats line of facilitators. Before that, I would like to inform you guys that we will separate you guys into 3 big groups. So we start with Seoul University’s pride queenka, Miss Park Gyuri . She will be a leader of facilitator for group 1 along with Hara-shi, Nicole-shi, and Seungyeon-shi as her assistants’ facilitator.’

Jessica’s eye grew widen when she looks at the person name Park Gyuri. Yes, it’s right. Park Gyuri was the one who bickered with Jessica before. Gyuri’s eye stare sharp at Jessica and the gang. Small smirk appears from her lips.

‘Okay your next facilitator is the real Kingka of Seoul University, Kim Jaejoong. He will lead group 2 along with Nickhun-shi ,Taecyeon-shi, and Wooyoung-shi.’ All of the junior girls were screaming when they look at Kingka Jaejoong and his assistants except for one person.

Jessica.

She just stared him with full of annoyed. ‘Stupid Monkey… How come a person like you can be a Kingka and cherished by the girls.’ Jessica muttered in her own thought. The way Jaejoong smile to the girls makes her felt want to punch his face. Yes, she hates him just because he is the one who knocked her head before.

‘Hold yourself girls.. Next facilitator that will be lead group 3 is Kwon Jiyong shi along with his assistant, daesung-shi, Taeyang-shi, and Top –shi.’

Where is he? Is he here?

We just see Kingka and Queenka on the stage..

‘ Uhum..Sorry for inconvenient, but Kwon Jiyong-shi with his assistants will appear soon after this. He is busy with his preparation for Art of Fashion competition.’

Auw..

‘Okay, now we will separate you guys into 3 groups that we mention before. Everyone, please take one piece of paper in this box. The number that you see written in the paper shows which groups you are belong.’

All the juniors nodded their head and follow the orders had given. Jessica looks at her paper. It shows No.3, which mean she is in group No.3 under Kwon Jiyong’s leadership. Same goes with Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona. They are all in the same group.

‘Okay now, separate yourself according to the numbers. Group 1, make your way to my left side.

Group2, you guys stay at the center meanwhile Group3, just wait for your leader to coming after this.’

Jessica and the rest of Group3 grab the opportunity to mingle with each other and relax their self before heavy schedule coming after this.

‘Guys, I want to buy some drinks. I’m very thirsty. Want to join me? Jessica asks her friends who just sit at the floor and were looking at the others group’s facilitator.

‘No. It’s okay. We want to relax our mind by looking at our cute facilitators here. Hehe’ Yoona answered with big grin showed from her face.

‘Okay then. Just cover for me ok? If the head of facilitators ask about me, just inform him that I went to the toilet.

‘Araso’