THE TRUTH FINALLY REVEALS -PART2-

IF ....

 


'Damn it shut up you ! I never love you and never and never will love you even though I was heartbreaking that time when jisica announce their love.'

His face stiff and froze the moment he turn his back and saw Jessica with tears beaming in her eyes.

'wh-what did you said oppa?' here lips tremble as she tried her best to hold her tears. 

 

**

 

 

'Sica, I- I- listens. It’s all' he tried to control situation. But Jessica won't buy.

Her face turn pale and her body looks like will collapse in anytime.

‘I don't know what you guys talk about. It’s hurt me. It’s hurt my head! What jisica love? What is this all about!!' she yelled. Never had he witnessed Jessica raising her volume or even talk back to him before.

He tried to hold her in his arm but Jessica snatch her arm away and tears keep on flowing on her cheeks. The pain and hurt obviously was shown from her eyes.



'i-i..' her sobbed become harder. They felt really guilty especially jaejoong and Jiyong. Far from their head know that Jessica would hurt like this. Their assumption was a mother to the up.

'i-.hik...i...what am I? Who I am? i-hik...hik....I don't know myself'. And then she storm away leaving them clueless on their spot.

*****

 

His heart stops. His breath stops. Everything is too late now. He regret not expressing his feelings well. He regrets to hide the truth at first. And now she’s go away. He back to his sense and searching for her. He looks at people in front him, but it’s just Gyuri stood in front him. No Jiyong. Scared for lost he left quickly fastens his speed searching for her.

 

*******

 

Travelling down on rocky road, Jessica keeps on running with tears streaming down her cheeks. She doesn’t know how to think. Her weak body almost collapsed the moment she heard their conversation.

 

 

 

 The pain she had when she vomit can’t be compared with the pain she has now. She don’t know where she was, where she heading on the dark night. Step by step she walks far away from messiness that they create before.

 

She stops when she felt tired. She can’t move any further. She’s really tired now. She needs something to hold onto. Her mind is so miserable now. She didn’t realize she has reached her old house. Jungs mansion that she left a year ago.

 

She make her away into it and there’s nothing change with the house. Still in the same position but covered with dust.

 

She heading to her favorite piano that she used to play. Tears continue on streaming.

 

 

 ‘Why this happen to me?’

 

‘omma….appa…mianhe….I’m such a worst and terrible child you have.’

 

‘mianhe…mianhe…omma…appa….’

 

‘I forget you guys…I forget our memories together..I forget my memories..’

 

‘omma..appa..I’ve been deceive. I’ve been deceive by..by oppa…by my husband.’

 

 

Her filling up tears soak her whole body, she sobbing harder. She’s so lifeless weak mental and physical.

 

‘Sica…’

 

A voice calls her, begging for her attention. She turn back looking at her husband along with her siblings. They look sad and guilty. Tears filled up girls’ eyes.

 

‘w-weiyo…?’ Jessica asks with her tremble voice.

 

‘Sica…we..i’ Jaejoong tried to explain together with Jungs brothers. The girls try to comfort her. But it replied with her cold gaze.

 

Jaejoong take a step in front. Shorten the distance between him and his wife.

 

‘Don’t come to me. Don’t come near me. Stay there!!’ she yelled.

 

She collapsed on her knees and expresses her anger.

 

‘Wwei…weiyo? Why you deceived me? Why?’

 

‘Sica..i’ jaejoong speechless. Don’t know what to say.

 

‘Sica-ah..mianhe…Don’t be like this. We love you.’ Yunho tries to help

 

‘You guys are the same! You guys betray me. You guys deceived me. D-don’t you know…its hurt? It’s hurt…appayo!!!! ‘.

 

‘Sica….they just want to help you…’ Yuri said in attempt to cool her down.

 

She look at her with tears continue rolls down on her cheeks. She chuckled and says

 

‘Help? Help on what? Kwon Yuri…..I’m your best friend back then. But why you guys lie to me? Why you guys deceive me? D-don’t you remember me hating to be deceived?’

 

‘Sica…aegya…listen. We have to do this. We have to hide your memories because we don’t want to cause you more pain. We don’t want you to remember all the painful and sad memories including our parent’s death. We don’t want you to face same things ever again. We scared if you can’t bear with everything had happen. We have no intention to lie on you. We seriously thought that Jiyong’s really dead in that accident.’  Heechul tries to speak nicely.

 

 

‘Then why you guys fake my love? Why you guys create a lie on it?’ she was looking at Jaejoong. Waiting for his response. She knows him at fault causing for her pain.

 

‘It’s because I love you. I love you so much until I can’t bear to lost you again. Not again. I’m such a foolish during our student’s life. Don’t you love me too?’ Jaejoong locking their eyes and said honestly from bottom his heart.

 

 

I do love you. I really love you.

 

‘kom…kombawo…kombawo for loving me..an-and……kombawo…for deceive me..’ she try hard to stand up. Her tears were blocking her vision.

 

Slowly she heads to the front door leaving them cries for their mistake.

 

‘Sica!’

 

Jaejoong run to her and hug her from behind. He can’t afford looking at her wife so sad and heartbroken with their lies.

 

‘mianhe….don’t go….I need you…please…saranghae…’ he plead.

 

Jessica turn back still in his arm, looking at him dearly.  She wipes his tears and pecks a soft kiss on his lips. Jaejoong thought that she forgives him and smiled widely. But he wrong. She broke his hug and gives her last weak smile before she disappeared from his views.

 

 

‘Saranghae…..’ she whisper slowly and continue walking without any destiny.

 

Rain soaks her whole body. She struggle to lift her head again and look at the sky. Rains drop getting into her eyes replace the tears.

 

The dizziness and hurt she has been holding back again and again causing her to lose balance and collapse on the hard road.

 

THANKS FOR SUPPORTS AND COMMENTS GUYS...IT'S STILL NOT THE END YET....I PROMISE THIS TIME..THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE FINALE FOR MY 'IF'