START OF NEW BEGINNING

IF ....
2010
CHAPTER 2
START OF NEW BEGINNING



Jessica POV

Kring..kring…...wake up…..kring..kring…wake up…….kring…kring wake up!!! I said wake up!!! W.A.K.E UP!i said onc..

Tap!

Stupid alarm! I muttered in my blanket.

Today is a special day for me. Today is my 1st enrollment as a junior in University of Seoul.

I’m quite nervous but yet excited to start a new journey in my life.

People might love or hate me..

But well…do I care? NO. I don’t care. Mom..Dad..Wish me luck.

‘Baby ... wake up’ hehe..I know that Yunho’s oppa voice. He tries to wake me up.

‘ Princess .. Wake up’ hehe.. That’s Junsu oppa.

‘ Sica … wake up’.hehe.. Yoochun oppa!

They try to wake me up. But I refuse to open my eyelids. I just remain silent and pretend to fall in deep sleep.

‘ Babo..wake up’. Haha..that’s Heechul oppa.

They must feel dizzy right now about how to wake me up from a slumber. Haha..Wait! What did he call me?

Oppa!!!. I shouted and pouted to Heechul oppa.

‘How come you call me Babo?’ I still pouted my lips while asking question.

All my brothers laugh hard with my reaction.

‘CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR 1ST ENROLLMENT BABY.PRINCESS.SICA.BABO!’ as they wish me with unison.

I just smile and show my white teeth in front of them.

‘Aha. Thank you but no thanks.’ I said in serious tone.

‘Why? My brothers ask with their jaw almost drop because so shock with my reaction.

‘Well… CONGRATULATION, FOR MY 1ST ENROLLMENT BABY.PRINCESS.SICA. I accept but not to Babo.’ I said and slowly make my way to sleep again.

‘Hyung!! That’s your entire fault. Say sorry to sica now. N.O.W! ’ Yun.Jun.Yoo oppa shouted like a hell at Heechul oppa ears.

‘ Aish…ok!. Sica baby, wake up dear. I’m just kidding. You know that right?

How come I can call my pretty lovely sister babo? NO…No..NO…. wake up now ok? I’ll be dead if you not wake up. Please princess’.

‘Aha no.’ My heart hurt when you said that’. I pretend to be sad and crying.

‘ Aigoo``` our baby crying. What should we do? Hyung that’s your entire fault! Help2x. sica crying!

I just chuckled and smile widely after heard their reaction. Haha. Sorry oppa.

‘ Sica I’ll buy you a big chocolate cake today. Don’t cry. Please``’ plead Yunho oppa

‘I’ll buy you a new cloth ‘

‘I’ll bring you to theme park. We can play for the whole day.’

‘I’ll….err….I’ll give you money pocket everyday and treat you expensive meal at 5 star restaurant’.

‘OK.' As I say a huge grin appear from my face. Hehe. I jumped from bed and make a walk to the bathroom.

‘SICA!!!!!!!!!!’ My brothers yelled at me when I enter the bathroom. They know that they already being fooled by me. Hehe..Promise is still a promise.. They can’t take back their words. Of course they know me better.

‘Sica ,oppa can’t send you to your new college. Can you make it by your own?’ all of my brother were looking at me and waiting for my answer.

‘Yeah. It’s fine for me. I’m not a little kid anymore. So don’t worry. Ok?

‘Ok. Take care of yourself. We want to go work 1st. Just call us if there’s anything happens. Ok? .Yunho oppa said and kissed my forehead. Same goes with the rest of my brothers.

They did the same too. They planned a lot of kiss in my cheek, especially Heechui oppa.

“owh!oppa! You are so gross.yuck!!’ I yelled at them, but they just laugh and leave the house immediately. Don’t want to hear me nagging them.


Loc: University of Seoul.

Today is the start of new beginning. Okay!!!! I’m ready!!

‘I am finally a junior in University of Seoul!!’ I can’t hide my feeling as I almost shout in front of everybody who is on their way to do their business.

‘sica, you are so excited’ Sunye unnie said.

Sunye unni is my cousin and the only best girl friend that I ever have. Her parents stay in America so she always hangs at my house during her ample time.

She’s more like unnie to me. She is my best buddy that follows me and protects me whenever I need her.

Basically we are at the same age. This means we were born in same year, but she is 6 month older than me.

‘You should know how long I’ve waited for this day to come. So are we at the same class?’ I ask her while my eyes look at beautiful scenery in front me.

‘Yeah. I know .It’s been a year right. No. we are not in the same class even not same level. I’m your senior here because I enrolled last year.’ Sunye said. She tried to explain nicely to me.

I know the fact that she didn’t want me to remember or feel sad about what happened last year.

‘ owh. O-ok. I-I’m fine. You don’t need to worry. Ok? I’ll make a lot of friends and I can be famous because you are not there. hehe.’ I laugh and try hard to hide my feelings.

‘Really? Ok. I’ll treat you lunch today ok? Sunye said and smile before her smile turns away.

Dong!

‘Ouch!’ my head suddenly hurt. Felt like someone just knock of my head.

‘What the H-‘as I stand up and look at the person who has just intentionally bumps his bag on my head.

‘You are blocking the path’ he said and just leave even didn’t bother to apologies.

‘What’s his problem? Sica yah..Are you ok? Sunye asked d while rubbing my head.

‘That, stupid monkey!!! I sure will cut him into 20 pieces if I ever meet him again.’

“Attention, please. The opening ceremony will start now. All of new students please gather up at assembly hall. Thank you and have a nice day” announcement had been delivered through the speaker.

‘Ok sica.I need to back to my class now. Take care ok. Anything just call me ok?

‘Ok’

‘Bye’ muah..muah.

‘Aish ‘this girl. I’m mutter in my way to assembly hall.

Sunye is same with my brothers. She likes to kiss my cheek.

Why it is everyone loves to kiss my cheek? Am I a little girl who needs to calm down by a kiss at the cheek?

But, I have to admit all of their action (my brothers and Sunye ) make me feel comfortable and safe.


‘Welcome to Seoul University. Now the 13th year of enrollment begins’ president of Seoul University welcomed us the new students with big smile and he starts his speech about all the infrastructures and the things we need to know as a Seoul University’s student.
‘As as good student, you need to bla..bla..bla..bla….’


huh…what he is talking about? I feel so sleepy to hear all the speeches. With a good environment, comfortable chair that looks more like sofa, and cold air, make me feel sleepier.

I try very hard not to fall sleep then suddenly I spot someone stare at me and make me feel goose bumps.

I look at a person who just stared at me. But my view had been block because suddenly all of the students stand up from their sit and give a big clap to president as his speech already finished.



Spring, the flowers are just starting to bloom…
Will my heart also arrive in spring???.......




So how about it?Good?Okay?Still can be improve?or gross?
please leave me your comment... >_<.there'll be a lot of mistakes...feel free to correct me..have a nice day u guys..

p/s:anybody can spot or get a hint of main actors in my update?.hehee..>_<