HE IS BACK!!!

IF ....

 

‘hyung I saw him’

 

 

‘Who?’

 

‘I think I saw Jiyong just now’

 

‘What???!!!!! Quickly come here. We need to discuss regards this matter. And make sure our Sica didn’t know about this matter. I’ll send the girls to accompany her. Where are you now?’

 

‘Seoul, shopping complex.’

 

‘Meet us at Han river 30 minutes later. And do make sure Sica will not notice all this, if not, you‘re dead..No.Not you..But all of us are dead. Araso?’

 

‘Neh’.

 

 

‘oppa, who’s you are talking with? I was startled with her sudden questions. To be truth my mind was flew away the moments I ended the conversations with brothers in law. I cursed myself why should all this happen just in beginning of my wonderful life.

 

I look at her dearly, with her innocent looks, makes my heart hurt in pain. Guilty, worries and all of things mixed in his heart and mind now.

 

‘Sica, I’ve to go. There’s something urgent I need to do now.’ Her expression was change. And its makes I feel guiltier.

 

‘Sica..mianhe…I promise. I’ll make it up. Okay? Saranghae’

 

End of jaejoong pov

 

 

 

Jessica pov

 

Urm………. I am a bit disappointed. Because, today is our first officially date after married. But it’s seems like nothing went well according to the plan ha. No girl will positively accept 100% what their partner said right? It makes me even curious when I saw him talking with someone. I’m reluctantly to let him go. But I don’t want him to felt burden with my childish act. I guess, I need to let him go settle his things first.

 

 

I’m wondering around the shopping complex. Looking for the best gif I can give to my husband. I wanted to buy something memorable as I didn’t remember how we used to dating in the past. I’ve ask him this questions before, but he reluctant to speak. He claims he doesn’t want me to feel burden and pressure to remember everything. Well, it’s true because I used to have bad headache the moments I tried hard to remember my past.

 

My footstep stops when I smell good fragrance coming from ‘living cabin shop’. I step in and wondering around to find things that can captured my eyes. Unfortunately there’s nothing good to buy as all the things was either unattractive or even too childish to give.

 

I went out and start searching again until I stop at jewelry shop, Tiffany&co. to be exact.

 

‘Good Afternoon Miss, May I help you?’ a sweet and polite lady comes approach me once I step in the shop. I reply with a sweet smile upon my face as I start searching for what I wanting for.

 

‘Omo…you’re Jessica-shi right? Another lady came in to approach me. I look at her from head to toe. She looks really familiar. But I really didn’t know who she is. Should I confess that I didn’t remember her at all nor should I inform her that I lost my memory due to car accidents? Urm..But oppa has told me once; don’t ever mention to anybody that I lost my memory.

 

‘u…hi Fei-shi. Long time no see. Yes it’s me Jessica. Still remember me? I pretend that I know her as I pick her name from the name tag that she wears.

 

 

‘Of course I remember you. You with your sweet and cute boyfriend came here last 2 months to buy a ring. Because of you, so many people come to my shop as they thought that you guys are an artist. ‘

 

Boyfriend? So I bet its Jaejoong right? I just flash a smile to her as she continues her story about us in the past. Thanks to her talkative and friendly attitude, I gain some information about me. According to her, we intend to buy a couple rings that look cute and sweets. But my boyfriend came late at night with his red eyes, ask for booking cancellation.

 

I’m wonder why. I ask her whether she still remember how the rings looks like, and thanks god, she still keep the exact rings that we order. I’m really mesmerized with the design and yes I need to admit it, its looks cute and sweet in the same time. Like a real princess.

 

Something must be important and valuable memories with this ring. I don’t know for somehow I felt my body was light and ready to fall. I pay my bills and with one last smile and thank you, I left the store heading back to my house. I’m wonder what will my husband react later. Will he feels touch with my gift? Thinking of his smile makes me blush and happy.

 

End of Jessica pov

 

 

 

Jaejoong pov

 

 

Back to Jungs and jaejoong's miserable situations

 

'So tell us, what did you actually saw, that makes Heechul hyung totally freak out and force us to take half day of working.' Junsu hyung speak up the moments I approach them who sits at the bench in front of beautiful scenery Han River.

 

 

'You need to trust me. I saw him. I really did. It's Jiyong.'

 

'You said what?!'

 

'It's Jiyong, hyung. It's really him.' I may sound desperate, but the truth is, I felt like straggle.

 

'Jaejoong -ah, as much as we want to believe in you, but it's impossible, too impossible. Don't you remember what did Mr. Forensics’ officer inform us? He's dead.'

 

'Yunho hyung, just trust me. I really saw him.'

 

Yoochun hyung who's keep quiet since the beginning speak up and add extra concrete for my evidence.

 

'Junsu, Yunho, heechul hyung, I think he tells the truth. To be honest, I think I saw him too. It’s happens last 2 days. I saw him at Seoul shopping complex. The exact location where jaejoong found him, I thought it's just my hallucinations.

 

'But why now? What exactly happen? I totally have no idea about this. If it's the true, I think we should move far away from here. Sica totally shouldn't know about this. If not, not just your relationship jaejoong-ah, but us, her family will be affect too.

 

We deceived her, don’t we? It’s all about our lies. She will be hurt if she knew about this.'

 

I look at heechul hyung. I know he felt regret by letting her live without any single memories for her past

 

I know he regret by letting her married me.

 

 

‘Hyung, I’ve no regret at all. I may sound selfish. But I really love her and I’ve no regret she lost her memories. Indeed, I’m glad.

 

'Jaejoong -ah, if not you're my brother in law, I’m totally going to ruin your beautiful face now. How dare you -

 

‘Junsu cut it off. There's nothing can be solve with fighting. I think we should find a solution.'

 

 

'Urm....you're right, yoochun. Thanks to him, you're safe now my dear brother in law. Hyung...what should we do now? I look at them. Junsu's question makes their eyebrows furrowed a bit.

 

'Let’s move far away from here. We can't afford to stay here any longer. I scared if he might search for her here.' Heechul's suggestion makes me relief a bit.

 

At least there's a thing that I can make sure, Sica will not be in Seoul any longer if all her relative move along too, therefore, there'll be no chance for Jiyong to meet her.

 

'Then how about our girls? Our home? It has a lot of memory. Our mom...dad.....Jung’s family's precious time. Hyung do you really think this is the best way we can get? Can you confirm that we could escape from all this? Why don’t we just tell the truth to her? It maybe will be easier.’ Yoochun asked with frustrated.

 

‘Yoochun- ah, your words make us looks like criminals. Don’t you remember her conditions? What happen to her when she tried badly to regain back her memories? Did you want the same thing to be happening? Did you want her to remember back her painful memories for losing our parents right in front of her eyes? Did you want her to be heartbroken knowing that her husband now was not her previous boyfriend who’s she love dearly? Just because of our stupid assumptions and decisions?

 

It may sound unreasonable. But I run out of any idea. I’ve no courage to confess to her. I’m scared. I’m totally scared. Don’t you know it yoochun-ah. We control her life. We were faking her memories. How bad it will be? You tell me. And if he really life as what you guys claims, it will be more troublesome.’

 

 

They really felt guilty right now. I’m a little piss off not because Jiyong is still a life. But despite of my brothers in law thinks too deeply until almost brought a fight among them.

 

 

‘Hyung, stop the argument please. I’ve decide that Sica and I will live at our own house which currently we stay. It’s far away from Seoul. It’s located at Ulsan. Sorry for not telling you guys where we have been this past 2 weeks. We just thought for giving you surprise, but I guess, we just receive the biggest surprised then. I plan to open new branch at there, so there will be no possibility or need for us to come here if you guys move along too.’ I briefly explain to them as I expect them to agree with my decisions.

 

I look at them. It seems like they were thinking for their moving plan.  Whatever it is, I’ll not let Jiyong find SIca. I’ll take her away even to overseas if its necessary avoid their meetings.

 

 

 

Mianhe sica..jeongmal mianhe…..because I love you I’ve being this selfish.

 

 

End of jaejoong pov

 

**************************

 

 

 

1 year later.

 

 

Jungs brothers were achieving glory as young successful business man.. They decide to move from their mansion and expand Jungs Empire in other place, which is in Japan. The fact that they run away just for sake of their sister

. They do believe that Jaejoong capable enough to protect his wife.

 

Jaejoong and Sica in the other hand currently live happily as a spouse. Their day was filled with aegyo cheesiness and sweet romance. Being full time housewife teach Jessica a lot on how to cook and also manage their house. But despite that, in doesn’t mean that she has no career. Currently she helps Jaejoong creating a brand new design for their new collection winter fashion.

 

As much Jaejoong didn’t want her to involved with people around, just because of being paranoid from someone, but still, he can’t resist her attempt when she want something.

 

 

 

Other people pov, at other place

 

 

‘Hey hyung, you’re back!’

 

‘We miss you so much’

 

‘We thought we will not gonna see you again after painful memories you had back then.’

 

‘It’s been a year Jiyong-ah’

 

 

‘I miss you guys too. Yes I’m back.. I’m ready to take everything that suppose to be mine’

 

 

The guy that everyone missed finally appears. His family, friends are longing for him .But, he longing for a girl that belongs to someone else and even didn’t know or remember about his existence.

 

 

One year ago, he almost achieve his own happiness with his beloved girlfriend

One year ago, accident that happen change their entire life

And one year ago, he felt like crazy searching for his girlfriend that everyone claims has been dead due to their car crash.

He believe that she still alive but everyone surrounds him insist that she’s dead. All the words make sense when he searching for her at Jungs mansion, but no want was there.

An empty big mansion seems dead together with its owner.

 

 

It’s all happen in one year before, but now, he back after he confirms from his trust sources.

 

‘Jessica Jung Soyeon, she is still alive and currently living happily with her husband at Ulsan. Her husband, Kim Jaejoong opens a new branch and their business developed since then. For extra information, he is handling companies, Kim’s fashion empire and new branch after his father’s retirement. So he always alternates from Seoul to Ulsan for business purposes. Jungs brothers, which is Jessica’s brothers living in Japan now. They expand their business and awards as successful young entrepreneurs. She seems to be mystery because she didn’t remember any of her friends from the past.’

 

 

Jiyong flinch his fist once he heard the news. He needs to find out what exactly had happen. Why she married with Jaejoong, in fact that he knows from her bottom heart, she love him so much.

 

 

******************************

 

 

Loc: Ulsan

Time: 0800

 

 

Jessica was sitting comfortably on the couch while caressing Jaejoong’s face, who’s laid his head on her lap. They were talking and chattering about a lot of things. 2 days separate because of works good enough to makes they miss each other.

 

Jessica’s memories slowly regain back as she starts to remember a small things including Taeyeon, Yuri, and Yoona as her best friends before. She was still unclear on how they end up being best friends.

 

‘Cagiya, tomorrow I’ll attend a conference in Seoul’s Hotel for launching our brand new collection. It will be held for a week. I’ll miss you then.’

 

Jessica just pouts hearing his words. She will miss him for sure and bored to death living alone in their mansion.

 

‘oppa, can I follow you? I’ll be bored and miss you so much. Plus, I can’t afford to stay alone. What if there’s blackout, and you’re not there to comfort me.’

 

It’s not that he didn’t want to bring her along. He was willing to take her with him wherever he goes, but not Seoul. Even it’s been a year, but still being paranoid with any circumstances still left in his.

 

‘It’s not that I don’t want to bring you, but you’ll be bored at there. I’ll attend the meetings until the conference will be held. So I won’t have time to accompany you.’

 

Jessica was sulking with his words. She didn’t know why he always refuses to brings her along whenever he has a meeting or any business purpose in Seoul. She doesn’t mind to left alone as he understand him busy with business.

But there’s something special that she don’t want to miss to share with her husband. Another week will be 18 April, that means if Jaejoong outstation at Seoul, therefore she has to celebrate her birthday alone. Heck no she want that to be happen.

 

‘Don’t you remember what special date in next week from now, oppa?

 

‘Next week…the date will be…’

 

Oh . Jaejoong mentally slap his mind for almost forgetting his wife birthday. He saw small pouts from her face.

 

‘Of course I remember cagiya, but I promise you that we’ll celebrate it once I back home..Okay’ he was hope that she will agree but…

 

‘shiro!’

 

She jumps up from the couch, causing him to fall and make her away to their rooms. Jaejoong waste no time to catch her up. He enter their rooms and looking at his crying wife on the bed.

 

 

‘ shh``` don’t cry baby….araso… you’ll come along okay?’

 

Jessica turns to look at him and smile was appear once she heard what he said.

 

Aish.. I think I spoil u too much until you can’t afford to stay away from me even for a while.

 

He just smiles and hugs her in reply.

 

 

*****************************************

 

 

Loc: Seoul hotel

 

Jessica pov

 

My body felt sore from last night activities. Travel from Ulsan to here, seriously no kidding on that. I felt so tired and lazy to open my eyes. I move my hand to my side and I felt empty. I open my eyes and saw no one was there. I guess my husband already go for his meeting.

 

 

I stood up on my bed and look at a note that he left.

 

 

Dear my lovely wife,

 

 

Cagiya, mianhe…..I’ve got to go for meeting now and didn’t inform you earlier as you refuse to wake up. keke.. I bet you still tired.

 

I’ll not be back until 6 pm. So take care and don’t forget to eat ok. Take your time and enjoy beautiful scenery in Seoul.

 

 

Argh!!! I’m gonna miss you. Be prepared when I get back k. I need my lovely wife to hug me once I back from work. J

 

P/s: please do message me before you go out somewhere. Take care dear

 

 

Love you,

Your handsome and y husband

 

 

 

I just chuckled with my ert husband’s thought. I heading to bathroom to refresh myself and picks some cloth that comfortable but yet sweet to wear.

 

I end up by wearing sleeveless pleated chiffon dress. Being famous as Kim’s empire mistress with high taste fashion,  I put in bling in an eye-catching silver bracelet and Acacia wedge sandals to complete my style

 

I step up from my hotel room once I satisfied with my looks. It has been a long time since I came to Seoul. I still can’t fully remember any memories I had when I was here. But somehow I can felt a strong connection within it.

 

 

I don’t know where to go, and end up by losing my track to back hotel. My hands full with paper bag which I shopping earlier on.  I l gazed at my watch and gasped once I saw that it almost reached 5.30 pm. I promise my husband that I’ll be back before 6.

 

I starting to panicked and searching for my hand phone.

 

Buya….didn’t I bring it along with me? Damn it. So how will I go back then? I slopped on the bench and almost to cry when suddenly someone approach to help me.

 

‘miss, are you okay? May I help you?

 

I look up and saw the person’s eyes grew wider and seems shocked. Maybe he recognize me, he looks familiar after all.

 

 

End of Jessica pov

 

*********************

 

 

 

 

 

hi guys..I’m back...thanks for all comments & subscribers... chinja.. Your comments boost my energy to update..kekek...btw I would like to wish MERRY CHRISMAST to those who celebrate it.

 

i just checked my polls and currently Jaesica is leading with52% and followed by Jisica36%. keke..i'm still in middle of drafting my end chapter..so like i said, it will be according to the poll, or maybe not..kekek

seriously i plan to finish my fic before EOY...so lets pray for it..hahah......as usual.....comments are love..take care

 

xoxox

ninie