HIS REASONS

IF ....

 

HIS REASON

 

I walk aimlessly in the shopping complex. I was bored. To be force dating with someone else in fact that I already have gorgeous girlfriend. It’s all because of that stup---aish….my so lovely parents. If it’s not because they begging me, and for business needs….I’ll not follow this corny girl. We totally dead in our business. There’s no other solution except to join venture or sell half of our share to gain more capital and run the business. I’m so helpless seeing my parents cry over their hard work in develop the business until now will collapse anytime soon.

Son, I beg you. Please…just only this time…please….go out with their daughter and influence them to invest in our company…jeongmal…jiyong-ah’

I was stunned. Nothing to say. It’s between my parents wish and my own wish to be happy with my girl.

My girl..jessica…..how is she doing now?

I miss her so much..It’s been a week since I last called and hug her.

What if she saw me?

What will she thinks?

I just hope. And really hope that she nor her best friends or her brothers will saw me.

I can’t lose my pride in front of her or her family.

I can’t show my weakness. I can handle this.

I think I can handle this..

I keep on positive thinking until I saw her.

My lovely precious girl walks directly to me with her teary eyes.

I look at my position now. I didn’t realize since when I hug this stupid girl.

I froze for a moment.

Moments that can kill all the times whenever it’s pass by.

Her red face

Swollen eyes and shaking body makes me felt uncontrollable and want to hug her.

But my body stops when my mind works, remind me about my parents.

I step backwards with silly girl still clinging on me.

One last smile…I look at her, turn around and walk away.

I can felt that tears eager to show itself from my eyes. I hold it until I heard the girls shout her name

‘SIca!’

I turn around to see her collapse on the floor.

I can’t help myself to run and get her lifeless body.

Tears can’t stop from falling through her cheeks. Mine too. It’s keep on dropping on her as I was pull her closer to my body.

I lift her up and carried her bridal style. I left that the girl that my parents try to set up with, dumfounded.

Sorry mom, I can’t leave my girl hanging like this.

 I can hear that a few step follow from my behind. I know who there were

I hoping her in passenger seat and drove away to my house.

Lifted her carefully on my bed and take off her shoes and jacket and cover her torso with my comforter.

‘oppa…’

My tears without any shames drop again hearing her sad tone calling for me.

Why..Why it’s turn to be like this! I promise myself to not let anything to hurt her..But yet I’m the one who broke the promise and open back her old wound.

‘sica..mianhe’… I lie down beside her, pull her closer and examined her angelic face.

Is this will be my last time to see you so close, my love?

I’m about to kiss her kissable lips when suddenly the door bell play its song signed for someone visiting me.

Ding dong..ding dong…..ding dong…

With my heavy heart to move, I walk slowly to the front door. There I saw 4 tall and handsome man stood in front me with fierce look shows from their face.

They were Yunho hyung, Junsu Hyung, Yoochun Hyung also Heechul hyung who I rarely saw him around.

I’m not so surprise with their presence. But to be more surprise..I’m so shocked. Way too shocked with their news later on.

After they confirm their sister’s condition who is currently sleeping peacefully in my room, they drag me to the living room and started to shot me with so many question.

I can’t even answer their question because they shot me back to back. What can I do is just to listen and hold on for their lecture.

There’s a two question that I manage to capture.

‘How have you been so far? Is the love drowning you guys with the reality? Ready for big sacrifice?’

I seriously dumfounded hearing those words coming from their lips. It’s felt uneasy, looks like something bad might be happen

‘Jiyong –ah did you remember what we told you one year ago when you start dating our sister? Yunho hyung talk to me with several of expression.

Somehow I saw him felt guilty, somehow I saw him feel sad and somehow I saw him try to relieve his burden responsibility.

‘yea….why hyung? How come I can forget what they told me? I keep in my heart even sica didn’t know it.

 

 

‘So…did you really love her? He questions me. He gives me cold stare from head to toe. Oh man, all the Jungs probably being famous because of their cold stare.

‘Yes I am.’ Sounded confident, but only god knows what is playing in my heart actually.

‘Then prepare yourself from any unexpected things. Don’t love her or makes her love you so much. Spare some for your and herself. Cherished the time you got and please be aware with her feelings.’

What?

Don’t love her so much and even don’t make her love me too.

 

 

Don’t love her or makes her love me so much. What the heck..

Oh come on .I start to feel nervous and sweating.

 

‘Jiyong-ah..i think it’s the time you need to step out from your relationship with sica.’

Junsu’s words just like a big tornado explode on my head.

‘w-what? What did you said?

They just look at me with sympathy and empathy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around looking at heechul who was holding my shoulder and force me to look at him eye on eye.

‘Listen jiyong-ah. It has been a year since you guys build your relationship thinks we did remind you for not fall in deeply with your feelings also don’t let her fall with you. We know from the beginning that you guys aren’t meant to be. She is mean to be with someone else who has decided by our late parents. We can’t break that will. I know it’s too heartbroken. Same goes with her. I don’t know how she will face it later. But we do need your help. Please stay away from her. Please make her hate you. We love her. Seeing her too heartbroken killed us inside. We don’t want and hate to make this decision but we were trapped in between.’

Nothing I can say in this moment. It’s just like the time just slowly past by. It’s too heartbroken for me and especially for sica. How come they can make this decision without her permission? But I’ll be more selfish if I force her to choose between me and her late parents.

God..Why? Why it turns to be like this..Please….help me to make a decision.

 

Dododododo..kissing you baby..dodoodo…loving you baby..

 

Jessica sweet voice was come from my hand phone as I set her singing as my ringtone.

‘yeobose---‘I can’t even finish my greeting when someone voice shout me in worried plus with angry tone.

‘yah! kwon jiyong. What the hell are you doing? You know that mom falling sick again. That stupid girl reports that you left her for other girl. She just threaten our parents, said that she will ask her father to cancel his investment in our company. How will we deal with this? Jiyong-ah..i know you love her..But please..For sake of our parents and their old time memories in company….please….date with that girl for a while. We will find other solutions..But please for this time being.’

 Boa noona begs me endlessly and makes me full with guilt. I don’t know because of my action can effect others in bad way. I hung up her phone without any words mutter from my mouth.

Our company, my parents also my relationships are in trouble.

Sica…. As long as you know..i love you and will love you forever.

 

I turn my back and facing the jungs brothers.

‘I will’.

‘Please..Take her away from me now. She’s in my room. I don’t know whether I can hold my feelings if she still here.’

They look at me with sad look.

With one last time I caress my princess who sleeping peacefully in Yunho’s arm.

I her hair and caressing her cheeks.

With one last chance, I peck her lips and whisper to her ears..

‘Sica baby…saranghae……’

Their bodies slowly drift away from my vision.

My man tears drop again but this time I’ll let it drop until nothing can come out from my eyes.

‘good bye…good bye..baby’

 

Hi guys..thanks for...subscribe..read...and comments..comments are love..it's a long update for this time and also..urm....the sad one. ^_^

don't forget to drop your comment k.. ^_^.let me know what you think. thank you n take care!