HEARTBREAKING

IF ....

 

 

The girls are busy shopping, preparing for Jessica’s birthday that will come another few days. But Jessica didn’t felt excited to shopping because she hasn’t keep in touch with Jiyong for a month. He was too busy with his family business and didn’t have time to spend with her especially when the problems getting worse force him to stay late at night.

She does understand him but she can’t help herself from being lonely. Jaejoong never stop to bother her in other to attract her attention. She felt annoyed at first, but slowly it becomes natural as she thinks him as a friend especially when Jiyong always busy to entertain and love her.

She was dragging by Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona to find a perfect outfit for her birthday. She refuses but her brothers along with their lovers insisted. 7 vs 1, of course the princess will lose and follow their demand.

They were busy chattering and picking for a cloth when suddenly Yuri let out a big gasped attract them to take a look at what had she seen.

The attention makes one of them stood speechless and hurt. The rest of them just can gasp and felt pity for her.

‘Sica-yah’. She stood frozen even her friends called her several times. Her attention just goes to a figure that now holding other girls body.

Tears with no shame role down on her soft cheeks. It’s been a while since she felt heartbroken.

It’s been a while since she cries because a person who called as a man.

Why everything did turns down when she finally reach her happiness.

She saw him.

Him.

The person she tries to love and finally end up with madly in love.

The person who change her cold persona to warm and soft.

It’s him.

Kwon Jiyong.

She walks slowly approaching a couple that laugh and chattering happily.

His face changing when he look at in front of him, a person that he adore so much, a person that he love so much,  and a person who he want the least that he will hurt so much look at him with sad look and  teary eyes.

Why?

Why it needs to be in this time?

He just needs some times to clear all the mess things.

But it was getting worse when Jessica found out by herself.

He wants to wipe her tears and pull her closer in his arm.

Hug her and comfort her with the best he can pull.

But not In this moments. He has something important to be solved even it will makes her hurt.

‘Sica..mianhe…’ that’s all he can say. But the words haven’t come out from his mouth. He can’t mutter a word because it’s too heartbroken.

With one last smile he turns his back facing her and walks away and disappears from their views.

 

'opp--a' last called but he never turn back. Her view becomes blur and her knees unable to support her body.

 

bump!

 

'sica!!'

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

hi guys....keke..i've been update yesterday..but i decide to delete and post it by today..thanks for those who are subscribe and comments are love.

 

sickal: thanks for reading and comment dear.. ^_^..keke..they against their relationship for a reason u know...i'll not tell now..but it will reveal soon..^_^.