GOOD MAN

IF ....

 

It has been almost 1 year, love keeps on glowing and blossom shows its color for Jungs sublings, especially Jessica. She keeps on thinking and worrying at first but now, she’s comfortable and madly in love with Jiyong.

 

He showered her with love.

He showered her with attention.

Whenever and wherever she needs him, he will make sure by hook or by crook, he will be there in anytime.

Jessica and the girls are now in their 2nd Sem as a student in University Seoul meanwhile

Jiyong, and Jaejoong both finished their study with flying color and pursued their own dreams.

Both of them are same in particular things.

They love and still love Jessica Jung

They both inherited their father’s business.

1 thing that makes them different. That was, only one of them belongs to Jessica.

The other one struggle to take her attention.

 

Jungs siblings protest her relationship at first, because they know something secret that will change their sister’s future soon.

But they keep on silent. They gave her chance to love and to be love because, when the secret spilled out, then nobody can expect what will she react.

Just one thing that they did. They did remind them to not too fall in love deeply. Keep the love that they share for unexpected thing than they can be prepared from anything.

Flashback

‘oppa, I’m now officially couple with Kwon Jiyong oppa. I’m his girlfriend now.’ Jessica proudly introduces Jiyong to her brothers.

Jungs siblings almost chocked the food that they eat. Eyeing kwon Jiyong from head to toe and circling him just like he is the main suspicious criminals.

‘Yah!oppa! ‘Jessica pulls Jiyong closer to her and pouts in front of her brothers.

‘aish sica-yah.. Isn’t it too early having a boyfriend? You are so young ae-g ya’.Yunho sighed while eating her food. Junsu and Yoochun nodded in agree. There’s no Heechul to back up her due to his busy schedule.

‘Then how about your relationship with Yuri? Isn’t she’s in the same age as me?

And you Junsu oppa, you always lovey dovey with Taeyeon. Am I not allowed to do so?

Also you Yoochun oppa, you pretend cannot return Yoona’s feelings, but inside of you, I know you plan something special for her. Am I right?’ she spilled out one by one word until Jungs siblings left speechless and dumfounded.

‘aish princ-‘ Junsu tries to speak up but his words was cut off by Jessica’s tear.

Jiyong pull her in his arm and patted her back to comfort her. Jungs brother can’t do anything except for accept him as her choice, at least, give her a chance to experience sweet and pain of love.

‘What’s your name? yunho finished his food and walk slowly approach Jessica who’s now in Jiyong’s arm.

‘h-hi my name is Kwon Jiyong and i-I’m madly in love with you..No I mean your sister.’

Jessica chuckled a bit for his nervousness.

Yunho smile and drag Jessica away from Jiyong and makes her pouted for his action.

‘Sorry princess, I know you love to be in his arm, but I’ve something private to talk with your lovely boyfriend.

Can you play around with Junsu opp and Yoochun oppa first?’

‘A-andw’

‘Sica oppa will treat you an ice cream. Kaja’

Junsu drag her away and leave some space for Yunho to speak something to Jiyong. They know what it is. But the kids will not know it until the exact time it will be announce.

Yunho’s face changes into serious after he confirms Jessica’s non-existence. He looks at Jiyong and gives him a death cold looks.

Jiyong’s pov

‘Sorry princess, I know you love to be in his arm, but I’ve something private to talk with your lovely boyfriend.

Can you play around with Junsu oppa and Yoochun oppa first?’

I’m not feeling easy now. I’m nervous. Damn nervous. What should I do now?

Sica was drag away by her brothers.

Cool. Yeah..i need to cool down first. Take a deep breath and show off your bright smile Jiyong-ah.

‘So…did you really love her? He questions me. He gives me cold stare from head to toe. Oh man, all the Jungs probably being famous because of their cold stare.

‘Yes I am.’ Sound confident, but only god knows what is playing in my heart actually.

‘Then prepare yourself from any unexpected things. Don’t love her or makes her love you so much. Spare some for your and herself. Cherished the time you got and please be aware with her feelings.’

What?

Don’t love her so much and even don’t make her love me too.

I don’t understand. I’m asking for explanation. But he keeps on saying the same things.

There’s something fishy here .I’m wonder why. But definitely I’ll not let anything bad harm my girl.

‘I’ll not promise you that. But I promise to take good care of her. You can count on me.’ My answer was reply with a little smile from yunho-shi.

‘You better be’

End of Jiyong pov

End of flashback.

 

Time: 0800

Location : Jungs mansion

 

It’s still early in the morning but the rest of Jungs siblings already awake and having breakfast with their respective partner, except for dearest youngest siblings.

She still sleeps soundly in her thick warm comforter. Jungs brothers didn’t bother to wake her up because they know that, someone will come and wake up her with ease.

Ding..dong..

The front door was open and a man with handsome style step in with smile shows from his face.

‘Anyeong hyung. And hi girls’. He greets them who sitting at the couch in front of television while having their breakfast.

He looks at the all the couple smiles sweetly cuddle with their pairings.

Yuri was having a breakfast while sitting on Yunho’s lap.

Taesu were sharing their food together

Meanwhile Yoonchun were chatting happily and eat a lot of food.

There’s no one that he looking for.

He cleared his throat to get an attention from the rest.

‘ Hyung, where’s my baby?

‘Oh Jiyong ah..Sorry we didn’t notice you coming. Princess is in her room. Just go there and wake her up’.

He took a fsteps heading to her room.

Kwek….

He opens the door and shut it soundly as light as he could just not to bother his sleeping beauty.

He walks in and sits beside her bed and caressing her beautiful face.

Slowly he shortens the distance between her face and his.

He kiss her forehead and whisper softly to her ears

‘Baby..Wake up..oppa is here.’

Like a magic, sleeping beauty slowly open her eyes and a sweet smile flash from her lips for her boyfriend.

She move closer to Jiyong’s position and place her arm around his neck. Her head rest comfortably on his shoulder meanwhile his arm was full hugging her petite body.

‘oppa, why you are late today? I was waiting for your phone call since yesterday. Are you busy?’

‘Sorry baby, I’m so busy yesterday. There are some problems in company. I stay up until late at night. I just back to my house for about 20 minutes just to get some shower and change a new cloth and I directly heading here.’ He tightens his hug as assuring his sorry.

‘Yah babo.oppa you should rest and gain some energy. It’s okay for me. I understand that. You didn’t need to come here.’

‘Why? Don’t you want to see me anymore? He felt hurt think that she didn’t appreciate what he did just for her.

‘Andwe-yo, I just love you so much and to think that you are tired and lack of rest makes me worried a lot.’

She pinched his nose and kisses his lips softly.

‘I can’t rest if my energy pill was here.’ she giggles at his cheesiness.

‘Let’s sleep then’. Jessica pulls Jiyong to join her lying on the bed.

‘yah your brother will kill me for sure.’

‘No. It’s okay. We did nothing wrong. You just sleep here to take some rest. That’s all’.

He snuggles closer to him and rests her head on his chest.

He hugs her and places his head on her.

He inhaled her sweet ascent and pulls her closer to him.

‘Sica-yah….i love you so much. Sorry if I can’t satisfy you with anything’

‘Love you too oppa. I don’t need anything. Just stay with me and makes me happy.’

The two love birds fall asleep after they finish their last sentence.

Far they know that, this will be their last time together as a loving couple.