I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU

IF ....

 

hi guys..ninie here.. how's your day?i'm busy but boring in the same time.....but thanks for that i'm able to write something and update my fic.... ..gyah.....i can't believe i'm in the middle of the story now....more tears will drop after this.sad.....keep on reading and kindly leave your comments guys..love ya! until we meet again next week! take cre.wink


flashback for previous chapter


She almost fell flat on her knees, lucky that, I was there just in the right time to hold her from pain.
I sit her on my lap and pull her closer in my embrace.
She tugged my shirts as I resting her head on my chest.
I can felt tears soaked over my shirt. My heart starts racing rapidly.
I bet she can hear that, or probably no because she’s too busy with her emotion.
But the hell I care.
What the most important things right now is how to comfort her.
I hum my favorite song. ‘Beautiful restriction’
Jessica slowly calms herself and position herself to more comfort position in my embrace.
I just let her do and even tighten my hug as she starts to tell me what’s exactly going on.
Tears were fond in my eyes. I’m a man. I can’t cry.
But her life is so painful. That’s why she hates man and can’t mingle well with guys.
But I’m different. Way too different from HIM.
I can make her happy for whole my life, for sure.
What I need now is, just one chance to prove myself.
I love you Jessica Jung, I’ll try my best and fight for you.

end of flashback





CHAPTER 14 
I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU






Both of them fall in their own world.
One was thinking how to confess his feelings.
And another one was sleeping peacefully in her admirer’s embrace.
Neither of them knows somebody watching them in teary and jealousy.
Jiyong,was leaning on the wall with his teary eyes.
He sad..Because now he knows the reason behind her rejection
He sad because he unable to be there the moment she’s sad and crying.
He’s sad because Jaejoong was the first to know her story rather than him.
Gyuri was stomping her foot and walk away from annoying scene in front of her.
Well, that what she thinks.
She hates to saw SIca being comfort by Jaejoong
She hates on how care Jaejoong towards her
All the story and their actions make her determine to add more salt on SIca’s pain.
Revenge and Lesson is a must to make her felt satisfied.



**********



The next morning after miserable day, sica and jaejoong was found sleeping peacefully in each other’s arm. Leeteuk the first person who come in help to cover them up from any scandal or gossip that might spread like a wind.


He wakes Jaejoong up and tried to wakes sica too, but fails. She is sleeping princess after all He left her in Jaejoongs care before exit from the hall.


Jaejoong looking at Jessica who sleeps peacefully on his arm and her arm wrapped around his body. He examined her face carefully. Her round face, pretty eyes and nose. He stops at Jessica’s lips. He gulps and touches hers with his fingers. It Smooth and soft pale pink lips. 


He wonders how it tastes. But he stops and moves his finger away before he went to more deep dirty thinking.



Jaejoong’s pov



‘Sica…wake up.Jessica…’


He has called her for several times but still no response. Why she didn’t move at all. Did she play pranks on me? That was what he thought. 


‘Jessica if you are not wake up..I’m going to kiss you..Wake up now’


‘1…2..3’


Cup!


Here I am. I place my lips on hers after no response on my threatening.
It’s feels good, soft and warm.
A lil bit warm no..It can be warm plus hot compared to mine.
I don’t think it’s a normal temperature.
Well maybe she’s blushing but her face looks pale and her forehead is sweating.
I compared her temperature with mine.

Omo..


She’s got a fever.
Just right before I stand up to take her to medical room, someone already grab and carried her bridal style.
What the-hell
It’s jiyong.
Since when did he stand here?
I didn’t notice him at all.


‘yah!’


End of jaejoong’s pov




Jiyong was running while carrying Jessica in his arm heading to medical room. He was worried if something happen to her. 


‘omma..appa’


He fastens his speed hearing Jessica calling for her parents. Tears were forming and rolled down through her cheek. She was unconscious but yet still calling for her parents.



Jaejoong in the same time was running catching Jiyong’s step. He tries to catch up his breath. Jiyong was too far from him. And he wonder how a shorter guy than him can run in incredibly speed.




**** 



Jessica’s pov.



I’m not feeling very well. I felt like I’m flying. I can’t feel anything except for a pain. I touch my forehead with my palms. It’s burning. Where’s omma? I didn’t hear her voice. She supposes to be here. She was the one who usually notice if I’m sick. She will take care of me with full of love. Appa will buy me McDonald porridge every time I’m sick.


Where are they?


Oh…I forgot..I’m an orphan.


Orphan.


I can’t stop myself from crying. I thought I already move on and can accept every thing. But it seems like there’s still a thing that I can’t completely forget.


‘omma..appa’


‘sica..Wake up..Please don’t cry’


I heard someone calling for me. I open my eyes and saw someone was sitting and worried for me.


Jiyong oppa



He was stand on his knees to make his height same level with me who’s laid on the bed .he was smiling and cares my face softly.



I pull his arm and hug him as I need someone to rely on. I keep on crying.
Crying is the best things I do for these moments. I’ve no parents. My brothers are not here to comfort me.


I can felt he tighten his hug and rub my back to comfort me.
I won’t mind it at all.



‘shh`` please don’t cry. Your parents will be sad if they know this. And they will not be happy in there. They love you so much.



Please..Be happy..For them’



I understand it. I know it. I wipe away my tears and look at him with my reassure smile.



‘I will. Thank you so much.’




******



It has been 6 month since then. And I’ve completed my orientation activities. I’m a happy person now. I’ll not let tears win over me again. I’ll not be sad because my parents will be sadder if they know.



There’s a lot of things change after that. Example for my relationship with monkey jaejoong..ops…jaejoong oppa and jiyong oppa.



I’m closer to them now. Even thought Jiyong oppa and Jaejoong oppa can’t get along very well. But they still tolerate if it’s regards me. I know about their feelings towards me. And I do have the same feelings too. But it’s hard to choose. It’s because I’ve the same feelings for both of them, or maybe a little bit more for jaejoong oppa.


I admit that I always argue and fight with him, but I’m feeling good and comfortable. Same goes with Jiyong oppa. But he’s more to real oppa for me. The way he treat me, care for me just same as my others oppa. I can’t let my feelings hurt him. I just can’t. He is always there whenever I need him.



Gyuri and the gang always find a way to prank and trick me. But heck I scared. I’ve a new guardian now. They always protect me from her stupid action. I know too well that her friends was force to fulfill her order if not, their position as a glam girls in University will be taken back by Gyuri.



My lovely friends are all getting closer to their ideal boyfriends. Well, it’s actually my siblings. Yuri was attracting with my brother Yunho, Taeyeon with my cute dolphin oppa and Yoona with my bodyguard oppa. But they need to make extra effort in order to win their heart. It’s because my brothers were strict with their stand to take care of me well.



Regards my feelings, should I confess it to him now? How will he response?



Omma..appa. Wish me luck.



End of Jessica pov



****





Jessica has finished her thought and heading her way to find the man that would receive her confession.



‘Taeyeon-ah did you see Jiyong oppa around?
I ask her to confirm his position.



‘urm I saw him heading to music room.’


Oh.how about Jaejoong oppa?’



‘I saw him behind the old building near cafeteria with-‘



‘Thank you Taenggo-ah. Saranghae . Bye’



‘Gyuri’



Taeyeon unable to finish her last words when Jessica left right after she got her answer



Jessica smile but still felt nervous about her daring decision. She didn’t have any idea where’s all the strength to confess come from. She just hopes everything will run smoothly but apparently someone will be hurt by her decision.



In the same time, Jaejoong was stand in piss and annoyed because Gyuri keep about his feelings.



‘haha..oppa don’t make me laugh. You as an ice prince can fall in love with that dump girl. Come on oppa. You are smart that that. How about our plan? Our old plan that you abandoned it 6 month ago. Tell me that u forgot about it!



‘Yes! I admit we were planning to give a greatest lesson for her rude attitude towards us by humiliates her in front of the entire Seoul University student.



I admit that we plan to make her fall in love with me and dump her right on her face after she confesses her feelings.



I’m the leader behind the entire plan. Are you satisfied now? B-‘



‘Is that true?’ 



Jaejoong was taken aback by surprise voice behind him. He knows that voice. It belongs to beautiful angel that he craving to see every day, he look at Gyuri. Her eyes full with satisfaction. He knows that she must be planning on something for this to be happening.



He turn back to see his lovely angel that he loves so much was crying a little.. No sobbing. She holds herself hardly until her body shaken.



‘Is that true?’



That’s the only words that come out from . Her face was full with anger, hate and pain. Jaejoong just keep in silence because he didn’t know how to answer her. Yes he did all those things but he change. He changes because he falls in love with her. But how can he confess his feelings? Jessica must be in a pain and hate him so much.



‘haha….no need to ask. You heard him clearly isn’t it? Now get lost looser!’ Gyuri’s mocking her by gesture L sign on her head.



Jessica felt pain in her heart. She didn’t want to cry anymore not after all the happiness she gain from people surround her that lover so much. Lose 1 person won’t hurt isn’t it?



Jessica looks up at Jaejoong straight to his eyes and didn’t bother with Gyuri’s. She shows her most genuine smile and said



‘Thanks you for everything.
Thank you for …make me fall in love with you
And thank you for loving me, even it’s just a fake.
I think this the end.
Thank you and good bye now…sunbae’



With her last words, she turns her back to face them and crying silently without anybody notices what she did.



Jaejoong was shocked and fall in his knees. He wants to screams and begs her to stay, but his voice stuck at his throat. He wants to run and hug her and didn’t let her go. But his legs are too weak to move due to shocked with what had happen.



‘Sica, don’t go. I love you’



But so sad, that she’s far away now to hear his heart.



‘I’m sorry..But I really do love you’ 





 



ho guys...so how was it? ^_^..sorry just a short update this time..hehe...but..i'll add more after this..please do wait for it ok..let me know what u guys think!.flying love for all of you!mmuah! :wub: take care.