HER SAD STORY

IF ....

preview from previous chapter

‘Hyung, it seems hunted her again. What should we do? Should we request to stop her orientation activity? I’m scared if the same thing would happen when we are not around.


‘Let’s her decide by her own. We can’t force or decide for her in what do’s and don’ts’. Yunho said while caressing his little precious sister’s face.




 

CHAPTER 11
HER SAD STORY



Time: Midnight
Loc: Jung’s mansion.

Moment: Yulho


Yuri was wondering around until she reaches into a big room full with energetic song. Yuri doesn’t have any idea that somebody was in the room dancing passionately.

Click

The door was open and suddenly a person who was dancing stops his routine and turns his body to face Yuri.

‘Oh! I’m sorry. I just wondering around and heard sound of music came from this room. I didn’t know you were here. I’m so sorry gain. I better leave. ‘She keeps in talking and didn’t give any space for Yunho to speak even a word. Her heartbeats increase its speed the moment she saw Yunho’s bare body sweat in y manner.

Yunho can’t help himself from let out a small chuckled when he saw Yuri’s response towards his body.

‘It’s okay. You can stay if you want. I’m finished here. Just want to rest a bit before going to sleep.’ He said while sneaked out his shirt to cover his body.

‘Oh okay Thanks. Are you dancing frequently? I mean I saw you dancing just now and you look like a professional dancer’.

‘I used to dance a lot before this. Not just me. Same goes with my siblings. Especially, our little princess Jessica.’ He sits down on the floor while his palms cover his face from sadness.

‘You guys used to dance? Then what happen? Why you guys stop from dancing? And why sica acting weird just know? Is there any hidden secret that we as a friend need to know?


***********



Moment: Taesu

Yuri’s nowhere to be found. It makes Taeyeon worried and decides to search for her. Yoona in the other hand was busy to make her direction to kitchen, searching for some food.
Taeyeon pass the living room where she can saw a beautiful piano is located at the corner of the stairs. She slowly makes her way until she reach the piano’s location. Her hand move carefully on the pianos’ key and she saw music note in front of her. IF song by SNSD. She knows this song and likes to sing it. Taeyeon sit in front of the keyboard and try to play IF song. Right before she press one key, one voice coming from her behind ask her to stop on what she doing.

‘Stop. Don’t play that song.’Junsu’s voice makes Taeyeon startled. His voice was weak but firm.

‘Don’t you like this song? This song is so beautiful and meaningful.’

‘I do. And always do .Same goes with my siblings’ .Especially Sica. ‘. He took a music note from Taeyeon and holds it tight as he was hold onto something precious in his life.

‘Then, why you didn’t allow me to play that song?

***********


Moment: Yoonchun

‘Argh I’m so hungry. Is there anything to eat?’

‘You can get anything from refrigerator. There’s a lot of food there.’ Yoochun answered her question even she have no intention to address the question to him.

‘Omo. You make me scared. What are you doing Yoochun-shi? Yoona asked Yoochun who was busy to mix the entire ingredient to make milk shake for his sister.

‘Owh. Ha nothing. I’m just prepared some milk shake for Sica. I’m scared if she suddenly wakes up in the midnight. Do you want some?

Yoochun and Yoona get along with each other very well even thought that was their first time having a conversation also the very first time they ever met. The conversation went smoothly until Yoona’s question make him silent for a few second and let out a big sighed.

‘Oh Yoochun-shi. What happen to sica unnie?Is she okay?

************



‘Jessica that you guys know is not Jessica that we know 1 year before. She experienced horrible things in her life.

She lost fate in friendship and love. To be worst the person that she used to love, was the one who responsible in our parents’ death.

He tried to our sister. We are not there at that moment. We went out to buy some cake also a gift for her birthday. Our parents tried to protect our sister form being harm by that shameless and evil stupid boy. But it turns worst when he stab mom’s body and Dad’s neck with his sharp knife.

They have been killed in the day that we should celebrate Jessica’s birthday, right in front of her eyes.

She was lifeless after our parent’s death and trauma when people tried to talk or stay close to her even us, her brothers. She keeps in crying and crying.

She was no longer Jessica that we know.

She was no longer cute little princess who will smile brightly and cheer up our family.

She was no longer Jessica that we knew love to sing. She will scream and crying when she heard IF song played. That song, used to be her favorites songs. Our parents always asked her to sing that song for them. For her that song can brings back all the memory with our parents including their death moments.

There’s no loud music that can beat up the environment. No Jessica to mess up our day every morning with her dance step and energetic music. It’s just a silent moment without any movement.

She turns to be ice princess for a while and just starts to warms up back to her normal sense. The usual Sica we know. But the ice princess mode still left on her. She will give a cold impression to a stranger that she newly knew. Especially towards any of guys who tried to approach her. We also didn’t allow her for having any close relationship with any guys. It’s just to protect her from being hurt again.’

Yunho,Junsu and yoochun stop for a while, holding their tears, before continue their story.

‘Thank you for stay at our sister’s side.

Thanks you for supports her in any condition.

Even thought you guys just met but please cherished our sister.

We don’t think that she will able to take it if she has been betrayed by a people who called
friends for a second time.

I’m asking for no more unless this one thing.

Please, be honest, cherished and love her as your family.’

Jungs brother finished their words for the same story in the same time but in different place.

Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona were crying hearing Jessica’s sad story. They don’t have any idea that petite and cute girl like her can hold the burden by herself and even they glad that Jessica open up her heart to allow them entering her space.

Jungs brothers just look at girls while try hard to hold back their tears

To tell the truth, they also want to cry out loud show their sadness
To tell the truth, they also want to scream to show their angriness

But

They have to be strong

It just because of, sake of their sister


********


Early in the morning at Jung’s mansion. The day was bright and peaceful. We can hear the birds sing happily and people snoring following the rhythm.

Everyone was till sleeping in a deep slumber except for one person.

Jessica was the only want who wake up early and preparing breakfast for the rest of them.

She slices the onion, cut the bread and mix mayo with tuna. What was that for?
Of course she’s in her way in making sandwich.

She was holding a paper that contain recipe for making a sandwich.

She didn’t know how to cook; therefore this will be her very first attempt in cooking and ‘poison’ them with her food.

Junsu was the first one to wake up and notice someone was cooking. He walks downstairs and saw Jessica in her pink apron and crowded with all the things in front of her. Junsu can’t believe that she’s cooking. He let out his well know dolphin voice to wake up the rest of Jungs brothers and the ladies.

**************

‘hahah..unnie..Your brothers are so hilarious.’ Yoona can’t stop her laughter even since they were from Jung’s mansion.

‘But we can’t blame them too cause, Sica..Seriously..You are totally in cooking. ‘Yuri also joins her to tease Jessica.

‘Sica, I thinks your brother, Junsu, take your ability as a woman to cook. You even take about 1 hour to mix all the ingredients.’ Taeyeon also not left behind to .

‘Yah!!! I’ll not cook for guys anymore after this!’

Jessica storm her feet and pout like a kids. They are in their way to Seoul hall now. After debating about a couple of hours, finally Jung’s brothers give up and accept Jessica’s decision not to quit the orientation activity. They can’t stop her even they plead and persuade her for not to. Even the girls also convince them that they will take good care of her and will straightly inform Jung’s brothers if something bad happen.


******

Loc:Seoul hall

All the juniors already gathered at Seoul Hall, waiting for next instruction; including Jiyong’s team whose win the previous game.

Jessica was chit chatting happily with Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon until the proud Kingka & Queenka come to them.

Jaejoong face a bit softens but Gyuri’s face totally red from anger. She pull Jessica’s arm and close their distance by a few cm. YulYoon and Tae were shocked and immediately stand up from their seat and snatched Jessica’s arm away from Gyuri’s grip.

‘What the hell do you want?’ Yuri was pissed with her action step out and confronts her. Because of height difference, Gyuri needs to look up to see Yuri’s face.

Yuri just smirked and continues in asking her.

‘What the hell are you doing to my friends?’

‘Huh. You better ask yourself. What the hell you guys doing to us? Poisoning with lactive pills? Or tried to damage our milky skin with your itchy powder?

They gasped when they heard Gyuri mention about lactive pills and itchy powder. They don’t think anybody know about that except for them.

‘No need to think how we find out about this. I’ll give you the answer. For your information or short form F.Y.I, we have CCTV in our class which I installed to record my daily beauty face.’

Duh.

She installed the CCTV just because of that? What the lame reasons.

‘So?’Jessica who just silently observes them slowly step in front Gyuri and asked Yuri to step aside.

‘So what if you found out that we’re the one who doing those things to you? She keeps in asking and staring both of them from head to toe without breaking any contacts.

‘I’ll tell leeteuk oppa about this. And you guys totally will be in dead meat if he knew about this.’ Gyuri was scared at first when Sica step in front. But soon after she mention about Leeteuk her face was change a bit. She thinks that Sica scared with her threaten. But obviously it’s wrong.

‘Go and tell him. We are not scared.’ Taeyeon speak on behalf of Jessica. She knows that Jessica a little bit hesitant because she worried about them.

Jessica looks at Taeyeon and flashed her sweet smile. She felt very thankful that Taeyeon know what she thinks.

‘You hear that right? So go away and tell him now, bimbo.’ Jessica’s action and reaction makes Gyuri explode from her anger. She lifted her hand and ready to slap Jessica’s face. Jaejoong who just keep in silent realize what Gyuri want to do. He can’t help for being worried for Jessica. Right before he manages to stop Gyuri’s, someone already step in to protect Jessica. His action makes Jaejoong pissed off because the same guys who always appear in between him and Jessica.
Jiyong was holding Gyuri’s hand from going any further. His face change to serious looks, different from his normal self that always calm and cool.

‘Don’t you try to lay even one finger on her. I doubt you can pay for what are you doing after this.’ His glares make her body shivered to her spine. Not because she was melt but it just because she knows that Jiyong’s serious with his words and there’s no calm looks shows from his face.

‘Gyuri, let’s go.’ Jaejoong can’t look at how protective Jiyong’s are over Jessica even for a second. He decides to leave before he makes any action that he might regret for his entire life.

‘What is this? Why I am angry? Why I hate seeing him so close with her? What she have to do with me.

Is t-this..Is this we called true love? Am I falling in love…again?



...^_^......so how's that..did i answer your question for her past story?sorry for just a little jisica and jaesica moment here..hehe....just a short tease for next update...this time..i maybe will update soon sometimes during this weeks...coz.....i'm in mood of writing..keke..as usual please leave your lovely comments and let me know what you guys thinks...meet until my next update.....take care guys....