A MOMENT THAT WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY MIND.

IF ....

Flashback
A MOMENT THAT WILL BE ALWAYS IN MY MIND.
April 18, 2009; One year ago.
Weekend, 08:00

Mom and dad were at kitchen cooking some food together. It became their routine to cook together

whenever they have free time.

They are so lovely and romantic even though they already have five grown children.

 

Yunho’s POV

Sniff sniff

Hm, I can smell something delicious.

I wonder what it is; it smells like mushroom soup or apple pie.

Mom and dad are sure in a good mood to cook something that’s has a great aroma!

I bet Junsu must be awake right now. That shikshin ..

Suddenly, tap..tap..tap..

“I’m first!”Junsu shouted with a big grin on his face.

I already knew it. Let him be; I want to continue my sleep.

End of POV

 

Junsu’s POV
“I’m first! Heh, hi mom and dad.”
“As usual your food never failed to wake me up mom.” I showed off my big grin and plant a kiss on her cheek.

Uhm ..
I turned around and sensed jealousy on my father’s face.

“Aigo appa, are you jealous?” I pouted and made my I-did-nothing-wrong fac.

Dad just smile and shook his head.

“Junsu-ah, I’m not jealous of you. I’m jealous of your mom. How come all of our children always kiss her but not me,” Dad said with a sad face.

I just laughed and kissed his cheek to make him happy.

“Aigo chagiya, since when do you act so childish?” Mom laugh and teased Dad.

“Umma, what did you guys cook for today? I can smell something even from my bedroom.”

“Well, its all of our babies’ favorites.” Mom and Dad began setting up the table.

“Cinja?! Umma, saranghaeyo!” I ran up and hugged her.

She just laughed at my reaction and asked me to wake up all my siblings to eat breakfast together.

“Yunho, Yoochun, Heechul, Sica, wake up!”

I just shout from downstairs but no one responded.

Aish, they’re all sleepyheads. Every morning is the same thing, me shouting to wake them up.

“YAH, Jung Yunho, Yoochun, Heechul, Jessica, WAKE UP!” I screamed louder than the previous time.

“WAKE UP BEFORE I EAT ALL OF YOUR FOOD!” Threatening them usually works.

“Five, four, three, two ..”

“Andwe!” I smirked and made my way to living room after I heard their answer. They know I have a big appetite and no mercy towards food. Unless ..

I can see Yunho, Yoochun and Heechul walking to our dining table. Unless … Sica.

Oh great! I knew this would happen.

Yunho, Yoochun and Heechul all widen their eyes when they didn’t see our lovely sister.

“Yah! Where is Sica? “ Yunho looked over at me.

“Why she is not here yet?” Yoochun asked.

“What time is it now?” Heechul hyung glared as if he was Cinderella’s step mother.

“Did you forget that she’ll have gastric if she doesn’t eat breakfast?”

I’m speechless. He tends to act like that when it deals with his beloved sister.
End of Junsu POV

 

 

“Kids,” All of them turned around and faced her.

“Don’t blame Junsu. He already tried to wake up everyone, but Sica didn’t respond. As her brothers,
I command you guys to wake her up now.”

“Okay~” We went upstairs and headed towards Jessica’s room.

The cute princess was still sleeping and having a nice dream. All of her brothers can only smile and chuckled to see their lovely sister sleeping soundly.

“Sica, wake up.” Yunho oppa tried to wake me up.

‘Ah, 10 more minute oppa,” I mumbled into my blanket and continued to sleep.

“If you don’t wake up then we’ll all starve. Would you want that to happen to all of us?” Junsu oppa asked.

I heard him laugh as he said that but I still refused to open my eyes.

‘Oppa, today is Sunday.I need to regain strength before tomorrow. After this I can’t continue to wake up late after this. Please, I need my sleep now. N.O.W.”

‘ yah sica babo..don’t you care with your own healthy? Did you forget about you having a gastric? What time is now? Did you want us to death worried about you?!’ heechul oppa said start to get angry with my stubborn head.

Hyung!!!! All of my brothers shout to heechul oppa in unison.

‘ Sica baby, our lovely sister, little princess`` please wake up now baby. If not, we will finish all of mom’s mushroom soup.’ Said yoochun oppa. Try to thread me with my favorite food.

‘ Araso!!!!’ I muttered under my breath about having to wake up so early even in weekend. I sat up on my bed, scratching the sleep of my eyes. My eyes scanned the figure in front of me right now.

All my brothers stand in front of me with a huge grin in their face.

‘Piggy backs me.’ I request to my brother with small pouted.

My brothers only can smile and laugh with my reaction.

‘Ok little princess. Hold up now.’ Said yunho oppa while piggy back me.

‘ Yeah! Yunho oppa love me. Oppa you are the strongest in this family. Oppa saranghaeyo``’ I said while hugging Yunho’s oppa back.

Yah!! Not fair! We also love you and we were strong enough to carry you. Yoochun oppa,Junsu oppa and Heechul oppa pouted unsatisfied with my statement.

‘Alright.. Alright.. Y .J.H oppa`` saranghaeyo!!’ hehe...

‘ Our Little Princess baby……Happy birthday!’………………..

 

 

 

 

 

so how is it?Fun?Exciting?Boring?just leave your comment.I'll try my best to improve my writing.
Big thanks to dear_love for help me edit this part.gamsahabnida.i'll update the next chappie as soon as i could