Chapter 9.

Numbed.

-Zzzz zzzzz zzzzzzz- I know someone was calling me but I ignored it. It was time for break but I didn't go down to the cafeteria to meet them, I wanted some time alone. I went up to the school's roof garden to get some air because I knew that they would go to my class to look for me. I leaned against the ledge of the wall and stared into space. Who could it be? I didn't offend anyone....... I tried my best to figure out who it could have been but I still had no idea. I gave up and made my way back to class. 

"Hey." Someone grabbed me by my wrist and I turned back. It was Jongup and this time, he wasn't smiling. He was leaning against the door of my class but I didn't notice him as I was looking down while walking the whole time. I didn't say anything, I just looked him in the eye because I was afraid if I opened my mouth to say a thing, he would know there's something wrong. "You okay?" I can tell that he was really worried about me with the look in his eyes. I'm sorry Uppie, I can't let you get hurt anymore. I can't let anyone else get hurt anymore. I need to face it alone this time. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just needed to meet a teacher to catch up on school work so I couldn't pick up all your calls." I just lied to him in the face and it felt really horrible. 

A smile immediately made it's way up to Jongup's face, making me feel even worse. "Okay then, but remember to inform us first next time." I smiled and nodded. "I should go to class now, see you later!" Jongup smiled at me and waved before he turned and walked away. I'm sorry Uppie, really sorry. I watch his retreating figure and guilt started to build up inside me. I sighed and walked into my class. I didn't notice that all along, Daehyun was leaning against the wall round the corner, looking at me. 

--------DAEHYUN'S POV------------

*Something's wrong, I can feel it. Wait, why do I even care in the first place? I promised myself to keep a distance from her. She has Jongup anyway, she will be fine* I shrugged and made my way back to my class for the next lesson. 

---------END OF DAEHYUN'S POV-------------

I sat down at my seat and buried my face in my arms. Millions of thoughts were running through my mind. I felt like running away, going to a place where no one knows me and start over again. But what about Yuna? Jongup? And the others? No, they will be fine without me. They will be better without me. But... What about my debut? I have completely forgotten about my debut. I took my phone out from my pocket. April 30... It's been only a week practices have officially started but so many things happened... All because of me. I should leave, I will just bring trouble to the people around me. 

10 missed calls

1 new message. 

I hesitated for a while before reading the text. 

From: Unknown

Hey, there. Be careful today uh, I will find you. And if you ever think of running away, you better think again. Because I will visit your friends every single day if you did. 

 

I froze, not knowing what to think or do. I was really creeped out, how did he even know that I thought of running away? Who the hell is he/she?! I stared out of the window, not even knowing that the teacher came into the class. I was deep in my thoughts when someone waved his/her hand in front of my face. It snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned to look at the person. It was a girl, a really beautiful one. I guess she's a new transfer student.  Her skin was milky white and her eyes were brown. She had chestnut brown hair that fell just below her shoulders. She was the ideal girl for any guy out there. I was busy studying her when she spoke up. "May I sit here?" "Oh, yeah, sure." "What's your name? I'm Jihyun." "Nice to meet you, Jihyun. I'm Yeojin." I smiled at her and she smiled back. She quickly turned her attention back to the teacher while I continued staring out of the window. 

I got to admit that my group members and B.A.P changed me a lot. I'm more willing to talk to strangers now and it's all because of them. They brought the old me back which I regretted letting them succeed. Maybe, maybe if I didn't open up to them, they wouldn't care so much about me and I wouldn't have created so much trouble for them. What do I do? If I shut myself up again, would there still be a use? Would it be too late? Will I really be able to do that? My mind was in a mess and I could sense a headache coming. I massaged my temples and shut my eyes, not caring about school. Yes, I have a lot of catching up to do but not now. I need to sort everything out. I have to, before anyone else gets hurt. I've decided. 

 

What can her decision probably be?

Stay tuned for the next update! ;)

I might be updating again, hehe can't promise though. :p 

Hope you guys enjoyed the fic so far! ^^

Please do comment and subscribe! ;D

ENJOY~

Gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^