Chapter 52.

Numbed.

 

 

Saturday; 5 January 2013. 

 

"Oh my gosh you are really back! I missed you so much!!" Yuna engulfed me into a hug immediately when I stepped into the dorm. I chuckled and patted her back. 

She finally let me go and I couldn't stop smiling. "Okay girls, that's enough. Yeojin, you need to go to the company for practices now, the debut date is 2 weeks later."

"What?!" 

Manager Yoon shrugged, "That's what I'm told." 

I sighed and nodded, heading into the room to change into a simple tee and track pants. I packed another set of clothes into my bag and slung it over my shoulder, heading out of the room.

The rest of the Sunny Hill members didn't say anything but they had a smile on their face. 

"So... I guess I will see you girls later?" I said awkwardly. 

Mirae chuckled, "Hurry and go. Manager Yoon is waiting downstairs for you."

A smile spreaded over my face, a genuine one. I nodded and went out of the dorm after putting on my shoes. 

*****

"Okay Yeojin, I know it's been a long time but I need you to try and remember the dance steps. Just take your time and think. I will give you time to piece them back together." Jino told me.

I nodded and he went to put the disc into the player and watched me from the corner of the studio. 

I slightly warmed myself up and stood in front of the mirror, letting myself remember the little bits of the dance. I tried my best to place all the pieces together but I knew that it was far from the original one. 

"Okay, so I guess this is all that you remember?" 

I nodded slightly, upset about my performance. "Don't be too sad, Yeojin. It's normal for you to forget it. It's been quite some time too." Jino comforted me. 

I nodded again, "We are starting from the beginning, right?"

"Yeah you will be starting from the start again but I will not be the one teaching you."

"Huh?" I tilted my head slightly to the side in confusion. 

"They will be the ones teaching you." He said and pointed towards the door. 

Right at that moment, 6 blonde guys walked into the studio. "So I guess I will leave her to you guys?"

"Yeah, rest assured, hyung. She will remember the whole choreography in no time." 

"I surely hope so, bye." The 7 of us bowed when Jino went out of the studio, leaving me with the 6 of them. 

"Well then, let's get to work, shall we?"

*****

"Again!" 

"No put some more force in it! Again!"

"AGAIN! Gosh Yeojin, what are you doing?!"

"Hyung."

"You got the steps wrong! Again!"

"Hyung!" 

"Look at yourself, it's all messed up! Focus, Yeojin, focus! Again!" 

"HYUNG!" 

"What!?" 

"She looks like she's about to faint soon."

"She doesn't look so to me."

"Hyung."

"Aish fine, take a 5 minutes break." 

I collapsed and lied on the floor immediately, gasping for air. I swear Yongguk is more demanding than Jino. 

Someone kicked my leg but I ignored it. I lifted my head up when I felt something cold against my hand. Youngjae was standing in front of me, with a bottle of cold water in his hands. 

He motioned to the bottle and I took it from him. I forced myself to sit up right and gulped the water down. 

"5 minutes is up. Yeojin, get ready." But only 3 minutes have passed.... Someone please save me. 

I rolled the bottle to the side and stood up. Yongguk played the music and I stretched a little, getting ready. 

I did better this time round, I got almost 80% of the choreography right.

"Now that looks better. We shall call it a day then." I let out a sigh and walked towards my bag.

"Yeojin, where are you heading to?"

"Back to the dorm. Why?" I answered Yongguk without looking up from my bag at all. 

"Nothing, I was just asking." 

I zipped my bag up and slung it over my shoulder. "Then I will get going first." I said while walking towards the door. 

*****

"Hey, wait up." 

I turned to my right and Youngjae was jogging over to me. "Do you need something?" 

"No. Erm, wait. Maybe I do." 

"Just spit it out."

He sighed a litte, "Are we..."

"Cool?" I finished off for him. He nodded his head timidly.

I chuckled, "Why wouldn't we be?" 

"Well because of the way I treated you when you came back to help me? And you have yet to explain why you are suddenly deciding to debut as a member of Sunny Hill."

I gulped, "It's okay, I understand how you felt back then so I don't blame you. There's nothing much to explain actually. As you know, becoming a singer have always been my dream. Although I really hate this company, I chose to come back here because all of you guys are here." 

He smiled a little, "I'm glad that we are fine, you gave me a heart attack. And congratulations for your upcoming debut!"

"Psh, so you do feel guilty huh?"

"Of course I do! You really mean a lot to me. As in, you know."

"Yeah I know. You mean a lot to me too. I miss you, pabojae."

He pushed my head lightly, "I miss you too, idiot." 

"Are you walking me back to my dorm?"

He hummed in response and I stopped in my tracks. "Don't. You will have to walk twice the distance back to yours. Now, get going." 

"Fine. But, not without this." He spreaded his arms out at me. I chuckled and went into his arms, wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. 

"Yeojin?"

"Hmm?"

"You stink." 

I smacked his back and got out of his arms. "You idiot." 

He grinned foolishly at me, "I will get going then. Be careful on your way back, it's getting dark!" 

I nodded and he walked towards the opposite direction. I stood there and watched him walk away for a moment, with a small smile playing on my lips. 

I turned around while looking on the floor, heading back to the dorm. 

"Ouch!" I lifted my head up. My eyebrows furrowed in frustration. Why do I keep bumping into him!? 

"Why are you here?"

"I want to talk to you."

"What is it?" 

"Do you still love me? I want a answer from the bottom of your heart this time round." The question really caught me off guard.

"Honestly, I don't know." 

A small smile was on Daehyun's face, which confused me. 

"Erm, why are you smiling like that?" 

"Because that doesn't mean that you don't have anymore feelings for me."

"Oh... Okay?"

He slung his arm over my shoulder and started walking. "I will walk you back to your dorm."

I didn't protest, I just kept quiet as the both of us walked back. I stole a small glance at him. 

If I want to hug you and hold your hands right now without caring if there would be another rumour, does that mean I still have feelings for you? Why is my heart still beating as fast as before whenever you are around me? 

-----

Update! ^^

This chapter was actually longer but I split it into two hehe :p 

ENJOY~

 

Gif used belong to its respective owner! ^^