Chapter 26.

Numbed.

 

Saturday; 3 November 2012

 

"Exactly another month till our debut!" Yuna clapped her hands and jumped up and down around the dance studio. The 5 of us couldn't help but chuckled at how silly she was. We were all excited for our debut but there was this weird feeling in me since the start of the day. 

I just ignored it, thinking that it might just be me worried about my performance during our debut stage. "One last time and we are done for the day!" Mirae pulled us back into reality. 

Yuna and me got into our places first, for the introduction dance we were doing together. Even Yuna who was fooling around a moment ago was serious now. No traces of playfulness could be found on her face. 

The music started and the both of us danced the choreography that we already knew like the back of our hands. 

The 4 of them joined in after the introduction ended and together, we perfected every single one of the steps, not allowing any mistakes. 

Applauds were heard when the music ended and the 6 blondes were standing at the door, giving us thumbs up. I turned around and met eyes with Daehyun. I was happy that I finally got to see him. It's been a month since I had a proper conversation with him. The both of us were busy practicing and studies have also taken away a lot of our time, since the final exams was coming. 

I missed him, so much that it can't be simply put into words. I missed being in his arms, his scent, his sweet voice and everything about him. 

Although the both of us were trying our best to hide our relationship from the rest, Youngjae and Yuna already knew. Youngjae knew because he could sensed that something was weird between the both of us so Daehyun decided to tell him as he was bugging him every single day. 

Yuna knew because she accidentally saw the conversation between me and Daehyun in my phone so we had no choice but to let her know. Apart from the both of them, the others were still kept in the dark. 

Even though the both of us were a couple, we didn't act like one. Or maybe we couldn't act like one. It was hard but we went through it together, making our love for each other stronger.  

The 6 of us packed our things and cleared out the dance studio for the guys. I walked out, without even making another eye contact with Daehyun. The both of us were already used to acting like we weren't close with each other but it hurts me every single time I walked past him without even talking to him. 

Youngjae and Yuna knew that it was tough for the both of us but they couldn't do anything to help us.

Maybe being able to see you is enough. At least for now... I wished that things would get better.

*****

"Girls! Come out now." There was a knock on the door and we heard our manager's voice.

It was around 8pm and the 6 of us were in our room, sitting in a circle on the floor and revising for our final exams together. 

Mirae put her pen inside her book and closed it. "Let's go out, girls." The 5 of us nodded and stood up, following behind her. 

Did something happened? The weird feeling came back again and this time I have a feeling that something serious happened. 

Both B.A.P and their manager were there too and I caught Youngjae looking at me. I met eyes with him and he quickly looked away. Something is really wrong. 

Daehyun was standing beside him with his hands inside his pocket and he was looking at the floor. I was waiting for him to lift his head up and smile at me, but he didn't. 

I was really getting worried. My eyes darted to Jongup who was standing behind Youngjae. He saw me looking at him and he smiled at me. But I could tell that there was something about his smile that wasn't right. 

I turned my attention back to our manager, Manager Yoon, when he cleared his throat. I noticed Daehyun lifting his head up and I looked towards him. He looked into my eyes and mouthed 'I'm sorry' to me. 

Why is he apologising? My heart was beating uncontrollably fast. 

"How long do the both of you think you can keep it from everyone?" 

I looked at Manager Yoon who was looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. I blinked at him, confused. 

"The news that the both of you are together leaked out! It's all over the net now!" His loud voice echoed throughout the dorm. 

He stared at Yongguk, "Yongguk, how could you let this happen?" Our manager pointed a finger at me and Daehyun. 

"He didn't know about it. It wasn't his fault at all. Is it something wrong to be together with someone you love?!" Daehyun argued back. 

Everyone could tell that Manager Yoon was stopping himself from teaching Daehyunn a lesson. Youngjae placed his hand on Daehyun's shoulder, asking him to stop talking. 

Daehyun shook Youngjae's hand off and stared at Manager Yoon.

All I could do was to only look at what was happening in front of me. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. 

"The CEO decided to move Sunny Hill to another dorm, I will be here tomorrow morning to pick the 6 of you up. And the both of you will not be allowed to meet each other and contact each other. Both of your phones will be confiscated and if any member should be found helping them contact each other, you will be punished too." Our manager spat through his clenched teeth. With that, he stormed out of the dorm, slamming the door behind him.

Manager Kang, B.A.P's manager, gave Daehyun a pat on the back before leaving the dorm. 

Silence filled the air the moment the 2 managers left.  

"Let's give the both of them some time." Yongguk said softly and went into the room, the rest of B.A.P following behind him. 

"Let's go." Mirae whispered and tugged Minyoung's arm softly. All of them squeezed my arm lightly when they walked past me. 

I looked at the floor, blinking fast to hold the tears from blurring my vision. He walked towards me slowly and cupped my face in his hands. A tear rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. The thought of not being able to even see him anymore made me felt even worse. I feel as though someone had ripped away a part of me. It hurts, badly. 

He let go of my face and pulled me into his arms. I buried my face into his chest, letting the tears fall non-stop. I seems as though fate is playing with me. 

I lifted my head up and  saw tears rolling down his cheeks. 

I used my right hand to wipe away the tears on his cheek. Don't cry. It hurts me even more seeing you cry. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry I couldn't treat you like how a boyfriend should and I'm sorry if I wasn't good enough for you." He whispered and kissed my temples. 

I shook my head, telling him it's okay, "I love you. I'm sorry that I didn't say this earlier." My voice was shaking and I couldn't stop crying. 

The both of us looked into each other's eyes. Although we didn't spoke about the seperation, we knew that it would be a million times harder than before. 

His face inched closer and I could feel his breath. I felt something soft against my lips, "I love you, forever." Daehyun murmured against my lips and he kissed me. It was slow and passionate but I will never forget it, never. 

How I wish time could really stop now and the next day will never come. I don't want to part with you. I love you, Jung Daehyun. I can't imagine how is it going to be if I can't see you anymore. 

 

 

UPDATE!! ^^

First, I'm very very very very sorry for the super late update!

I wanted to update yesterday but I was drained after work so I didn't update :'( 

Anyways, 

ENJOY~

 

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^