Chapter 22.

Numbed.

Since when was he here? I tend to be unaware of my surroundings whenever I'm studying, maybe that's why I didn't realise that he was sitting right in front of me. 

"When did you...."

"Ever since 12.30am." Daehyun answered before I could finish my sentence. Weird... I didn't even hear the front door open. 

"Oh, I see. So how's everything?" I warily asked.

"Fine." He's back to being cold again? 

I nodded and began packing up my stuffs. My worksheets and books were all over the table. I gathered all my worksheets and placed them above the stack of books. I lifted them up in one hand and grabbed my pencil case and phone with the other. 

"Goodnight." I simply said and went into my room. 

"You still owe me something." I turned around, confused. 

"What do I owe you?" 

"An answer." An answer? Wait, is he talking about that answer? 

He was standing beside the dining table and I was at the hallway that led to our rooms. 

What do I say? 

The both of us stood there in silence while I thought of what to say. 

Do I really like him? I'm unsure but Youngjae and Minyoung says I do. 

"I..." I didn't get to finish my sentence, Daehyun cut me off. "I got it." 

He walked past me and went into his room. I left my stack of books and worksheets on the dining table and plopped down onto the couch. My chest felt tight, for some reasons I don't know of. Why am I feeling like this? 

I leaned my head against the couch and stared at the ceiling, slowly drifting off to sleep. 

*****

"Jinnie! Jinnie!" I heard a faint voice and I felt someone shaking my shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jongup sitting beside me. 

"Why are you sleeping here?" I could tell that he was worried. 

"I wanted to take a little break after finishing my work yesterday but I fell asleep here unknowingly." I said and flashed him an innocent smile. 

His lips immediately curled upwards and he patted my head. "Don't stay up too late Jinnie, it's not good for your health." He said in a motherly voice and flicked my forehead lightly. 

"I got it, umma." I said in a teasing tone. 

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Now go wash up!" He nagged and shooed me away. 

"Yes umma." I sung and went to wash up. 

*****

I tied my hair into a high ponytail and straightened my uniform before going out of the room. Oh! My bag. I went to grab my bag which was lying at the feet of my bed. Why is it so heavy? I opened my bag and found all my worksheets and textbooks already inside.  and went out of the room, closing the door gently behind me. 

All of them were already digging into their breakfast. I always skipped breakfast, not that the food Himchan made wasn't nice but it's just that I didn't have the habit to have breakfast. 

"Yeojin! Are you not going to taste the wonderful breakfast I made for you again?" He whined and pouted. 

I smiled sheepishly and went to the frige to grab an apple. "I'm sorry Himchan oppa." 

"Then can I eat her share?" Zelo said with his mouth full of food. 

I cringed and nodded at Zelo. He wolfed down the waffles in a blink of an eye. 

*****

From: Mr Kim

"Yeojin, please come to the library after school for your English lessons."

Yes, I was taking English as a extra language because I was really interested in English. For once I was actually looking forward to a lesson. Mr Kim is a really nice and he teaches really well. 

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and continued taking down the notes on the board. I was having Accounting lesson and it's another subject I have great interest in. 

RINGGGGG!

It was time for break. 

Sigh, why do time always passes so fast during lessons that I like? I slightly pouted.

"Your homework will be questions 15 to 20." Mrs Park said while packing her things. The whole class stood up and bowed. Everyone rushed out of the classroom immediately after Mrs Park left as if they haven't even in days. 

I quickly tidied up my table and went to the cafeteria to meet the others. 

*****

"Yeojin! Here!" Yuna slightly yelled as she waved her hands above my head, trying to get my attention. I was trying to spot them among the sea of students when I caught her waving at the corner of the cafeteria. I slightly nodded my head and walked towards them. 

We weren't sitting together with B.A.P because the other students didn't know that we knew them. Few seconds later, squeals can be heard around the entire cafeteria as the 4 blonde guys entered the cafeteria. Even though Yongguk and Himchan was missing, they were still very popular in school. 

Wow, I don't even know that I was in the same school as them until I met them at the company. I turned back and faced Yuna, who was busy eating her food. 

"Yeojin, aren't you going to eat?" She asked while chewing. I made a disgusted face and pointed at . "Can you finish chewing before you speak?" She shot a glare at me and ignored what I just said. 

I couldn't help but chuckle. Awww, someone's embarrassed. 

"Yeojin, are you sure you don't want to eat? There's vocal training and dance practice later on and you know Jino isn't going to be easy on us." 

"I know. Don't worry Mirae unnie, I will be fine." I said and smiled at her. 

"Yeojin, look over there." Her tone was suddenly serious and I looked over to where she was looking at. 

 

UPDATE!! ^^

It's a cliffhanger, oopsy. :p 

I'm going to change the font for all the previous chapter to the font I'm using now. 

So I'm sorry if you receive multiple alerts for new story updates hehe. :p

I might be updating another chapter! :D 

And a big hello to my 5o subbies! ^^

Anyways, 

ENJOY~

 

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^ 

@selectedvips I always do that! >< 

@KHJ123 Hehe yes I will sleep earlier from now on! :p

@iamab2uty yes sir! :D