Chapter 21.

Numbed.

School is so boring sigh. I stared at the teacher boredly while resting my head on my knuckles. 

It was Monday and it was only the second day Daehyun left. 

I took my phone out of my pocket sneakily and sent a text to Youngjae. 

"Yah pabojae!" 

"Concentrate in class and stop using your phone! I will not teach you anything if you ask me for help next time!" 

I scowled at my phone, mentally punching that idiot. Heh, who cares if he's older than me. 

"When's Daehyun coming back?" 

"How would I know?!" 

"Send him a text and ask him!" 

"Why should I?"

"Because you are his friend and you care about him!" 

"More of like because you like him and you miss him?" 

This idiot. 

"Just send it!" 

"Fine fine I will! Now will you stop irritating me please?" 

"You have a choice to ignore my message pabojae." 

I could imagine him rolling his eyes when he reads the message. I smiled cheekily and slipped my phone back into my pocket. 

I reluctantly flipped open my notebook and took down the notes that were written on the board. I paid attention to the rest of the lesson, final exams are 4 and a half months away, I really need to start working hard. And to add up to all the stress, there's 4 months left to the day that we will be debuting. 

**********

"One last time!" Surprisingly, I mastered the dance steps quickly and the happiness can be clearly seen on Jino's face. 

"Good job girls!" Jino cheered. He's still a monster. 

"New dance steps will be added tomorrow so make sure that you are totally familiarised with the current ones. See you tomorrow then." 

The 6 of us bowed and he made his way out of the dance studio. 

"Let's practice one last time." Mirae suggested. The 5 of us nodded and got into place, ready to dance the choreography again. 

 

"Good job girls!" The 6 of us were tired but we were satisfied with the results that we got after working hard for it. 

It was only 5.30pm but we decided to grab dinner before heading back to the dorm. 

*********

Fighting Yeojin! You can do this! I took a glance at the pile of assignments for the day and took a deep breathe. 

I picked up a pen and began working on the first subject- Languange. I wasn't that bad at language so I finished it in a short time. 

Why is it that it's always me staying up late to finish my assignments? Don't the others have assignments too? 

I let out a sigh. Everyone was sound asleep and here I am, drowning in the pile of assignments I have. 

 

1.3oam. 1 and a half hour have passed and I've completed all of the assignments except for Mathematics. I stretched a little before picking up my pen again and started working on those sums. 

I always have the habit of reading out the equations while solving them, I have no idea why do I do that too. 

"x equals to y2 minus 4x plus 8." "sub y equals to 9 into equation 3." 

I proceeded on to another question after I've finished one. It seems to be endless. 

"cosine x equals to six over 15." "Reference angle is...." "x equals to 10.9 degrees, 47.1 degrees." 

I slammed the pen I was holding in my hands on the book. Finally done. 

I nearly screamed when I saw the figure sitting in front of me. Or maybe I should say... person? 

I stared at him with my eyes wide opened with my hand over my mouth so that I won't scream. 

He was just sitting there, resting his head on his knuckles and looking at me boredly. 

Seriously? Scaring me out of the living daylight at such timing?! 

 

UPDATE!! ^^ 

I wasn't feeling too good so I apologised if this chapter isn't well-written/what you expected! ><

I need to sleep soon, I'm seriously falling sick soon. T_T 

I'm sorry if Mathematics stuffs sounds like an alien language to some of you. 

I'm just putting in some of the Mathematics I'm currently learning. :p

Anyways, 

ENJOY~

 

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^