Chapter 20.

Numbed.

"Hey Yeojin, is everything okay?" I turned to my right and saw Minyoung looking at me worriedly. Where are the rest? 

I let out a sigh and continued staring at the ground. We were at the department store, shopping. But I have no idea where did the others go because I was too engrossed in my own thoughts. 

"Did something happen?I nodded. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" I looked up and met eyes with her. Should I? Maybe Minyoung unnie can help me. 

I in a small breath and began explaining the whole situation with Daehyun to Minyoung. 

"Do you like him?" I was caught off guard by Minyoung's sudden question. 

"I don't know." Honestly, I really didn't know. 

"Do you think about him?" I thought about it a little and nodded. I really do think about him, sometimes. 

"Do you feel anything strange towards him?" I tilted my head slightly. Strange? 

"I feel sad when he's cold to me, I care about him more than I care about myself and I'm nervous whenever he's close to me." I slowly trailed off. 

"Then, that's right!" 

"What's right?" I looked at Minyoung, confusion written all over my face. 

"You like him." I... What? 

"But, for now, let's just concentrate on shopping shall we? You need to get some new clothes!" Minyoung slipped her arm into mine and dragged me towards various shops. 

My mind was somewhere else throughout the whole time. I couldn't stop thinking about what Minyoung said. 

Is it true? 

****************

"Yah idiot!" Youngjae's loud voice snapped me out of my trance. He was surprised that I didn't stare at him or rebut like I usually did. I just looked at him without any expressions on my face. 

"Is something... wrong?" He eyed me from head to toe. I just shrugged, not knowing what to say. 

"Hmmm... Is it about Daehyun?" He emphasized on the word Daehyun. 

"Why do you think it's about him?" 

"It's written all over your face." 

"No it isn't!" I looked around anxiously. 

"Caught you! If you aren't thinking about him, why are you so nervous when I mention his name?" 

I bit my lower lip and looked away. 

"He likes you." 

I nodded. "I know." 

"He confessed? When?" 

"Earlier today, when you guys left the dorm and I was alone with him."

"So I guess you rejected him?" 

I looked at him immediately. "No, I didn't. It's just that...." 

"You are unsure of your feelings towards him?" Youngjae completed my sentence. 

Is this guy a mind reader? 

"I think you like him." 

"Why do you say so?" 

"Because if you don't, you would have rejected him straight away and you won't be so troubled over him right now." 

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. 

I guess... He's right. 

Neither of us spoke another word again during the journey back to the dorm. 

**********

"Oh? Where's Daehyun hyung?" 

Zelo walked out of their room while scratching his head. 

"There's a note." I mumbled. Youngjae looked at me and then towards the direction I was staring at. 

He walked over to the dining table and picked up the piece of paper. 

"I'm going back to Busan for a short while. -Daehyun" He read out loud. 

Good job Choi Yeojin, you messed it up.
 

 

UPDATE! ^^

I'm sorry to disappoint those that are waiting for Yeojin to tell Daehyun about her feelings. 

It will come soon I promise! :D 

And a big thank you to my 3 subbies who upvoted me! 

You know who you are, I love you! :P 

ENJOY~

 

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^

@iamab2uty hehehehe a very very big thank you!!!! ^^