Chapter 14.

Numbed.

Seoul... Is this the right place for me to be in right now? I asked myself while walking out of Seoul station. I didn't bother to wait for Daehyun or Jihyun, I needed to sort everything out. Coming back here, is it really the right choice? I have no place to stay here, I'm never going back home again. What about my debut? Since I'm back, should I go back to the company? My head was already beginning to hurt from all the thinking. It just feels as if I don't belong anywhere. Maybe I really don't. I let out a sigh and looked around me. 

There were a lot of people around; adults are going to work while teenagers are rushing for school. It seems like everyone have a place to go but me? Ha. I was still standing there, looking around, waiting for answers to pop out when a familiar van came into view. Is it me or that van really looks familiar? It was a white van, with its window tinted. I waited for someone to alight from the van since I couldn't tell who's inside the van. The door finally opened and a guy wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt beneath it and a black skinny jeans alighted. The cap of his black leather jacket was pulled over his head and he was wearing shades. Guess I don't know them after all. I shrugged, the van did really looked familiar. 

Wait, is he walking towards me? My eyes darted around anxiously. My question was answered when the guy stopped in front of me. He was slightly taller than me, I was 170cm tall, pretty tall for a female. I stared at him and he smiled at me. Weird... Do I know this guy? I was really getting crept out and I was staring at him, hoping that he would go away and I didn't realise that 4 other blonde guys walked towards me. "Noona!" Noona? There's only one person in the world that would call me that. I looked away from the guy in front of me and realised that 4 other guys were surrounding me. My eyebrows creased in confusion. Do I know them!? 

"Yah, did you lose your memory or something? Why are you staring at us as though we didn't know each other?" That deep voice... Wait that's impossible. "Yongguk?!" My eyes widened in surprise. "You don't recognise me?" The guy who walked towards me first asked as he took of his shades.  Jongup?! I just stood there, staring at them. I didn't know what to say or maybe I was too shocked to say anything. How did they know I was here? "Yeojin? Are you okay?" Himchan asked while waving his hand in front of my face. I finally snapped out of my trance. "What are you guys doing here?" "To fetch you back to the company duh." Youngjae said boredly and rolled his eyes. "I don't want to go back." I stated simply. "You mean you don't want to debut?" 

I was taken aback by Yongguk's question. My dream was to debut as a singer of course I wanted to debut. It's just that maybe my dream isn't one that is meant to be fulfilled. "I want to b-" Himchan didn't let me finish my sentence before cutting me off. "Then that's right, let's go back! We can sort out other stuffs later. The most important thing now is that your members are waiting for you, they refuse to debut without you unless you said you didn't want to debut with your own mouth." I opened my mouth to protest but it was too late, I was already being dragged towards the van by Himchan. I looked back at the other members for help but they agreed with Himchan too. 

I gave up and followed them back to the company. I was really nervous and scared, I left without a goodbye. Will Mirae and the others be angry? I sat at the back of the van, together with Jongup. I always have the habit of playing around with my fingers when I'm nervous and I guess Jongup noticed it too. "Don't be scared, Jinnie. Everything will be okay." I really missed this innocent puppy, he never fails to cheer me up and he really felt like a older brother to me. "Aren't you angry with me?" I asked him, avoiding his eyes. He looked at me for a while before answering. "No. Why should I be?" "Because I left without a goodbye." "You have your reasons for leaving Jinnie, so don't worry." He smiled innocently at me. I can't help but smile at how cute he is. I wish everything would be alright too Uppie. 

--------

"We are here." Yongguk said and turned back to look at me. I guess my face was really pale because he looked really worried when he saw my face. "Are you okay idiot? You look like you just saw a ghost." That guy never change. Grr. I shot a glare at him and mouthed shut up. He rolled his eyes and got out of the van, me and Jongup following behind. I stared at the tall building in front of me and gulped. I tried to slip away but I was caught by Youngjae. "Uh uh, don't even think about it." I shot him a glare and sighed. "Don't worry Jinnie, fighting!" As usual, the innocent puppy. I smiled weakly at him and made my way into the company. The 5 of them were coming along with me but they wanted me to walk first. 

I was about to twist the doorknob open when the door opened, making me jumped. It was Daehyun and he was really pissed. He walked pass me, bumping into my shoulder. "Yah Daehyunnie, what happened?" Daehyun ignored Yongguk and walked passed him. "Aish, that brat." Yongguk muttered. I turned my attention back to the door which was wide open. I took a deep breath and walked inside, the 5 of guys walking behind me. 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE! ^^ 

ENJOY~

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^