Chapter 11.

Numbed.

So, I left the company. I went to a mobile shop near the dorm to get myself a new sim card. I saved all the contacts in my phone, so that I won't lose them when I change my sim card. I inserted the new sim card and kept the old one safely in my wallet. I didn't really give Junsu all my money. I kept some, in my backpack. It wasn't a large sum of money but it was enough for me to use for at least a month. I decided to head to Busan, to get a job and rent a place to live. No one will know me there, I can start afresh. 

I took the train from Seoul to Busan. I was relaxed because I'm going to start afresh in a new place. But I was really worried, because I don't know a thing about Busan. I ignored all the negative feelings and stuffed my earpiece into my ear, listening to my favourite song, Movie's over by Block B. I thought the seat beside me was empty but I felt someone sitting down beside me. I turned to my side to see who was it. It was guy and he was wearing a mask, he was playing with his phone. I turned back and continued staring at platform outside. There wasn't a lot of people around because it's a weekday. Wait... That phone looked familiar. 

I hesitated a little before turning back again to look at the guy beside me. He wasn't playing with his phone anymore. This time round, he was staring at me. I looked into his eyes and his eyebrows furrowed, as if he just saw someone he knew. Oh crap.... What is he doing here?! I was still in a daze, not quite believing that I saw him here. He took off his mask and stared at me. , that's why he's here. His hometown is Busan. I mentally slapped myself for being such as idiot. B.A.P were on their break now, so obviously he would head back home sometime. Damn, why must it be today that he goes back?! 

I was expecting him to ask what I was doing here when his phone rang. It's Yongguk..... He looked away from me and answered the call. 

"Oh hyung? Do you need something?" 

"Mwo?!" Daehyun turned and looked at me. I guess Yongguk was telling him that I left. I shook my head, signalling him not to tell Yongguk that he saw me. I think he got what I was trying to say. 

"Ani hyung, I didn't see her. Ne." With that, Daehyun ended the call. I gulped, knowing that he would question me about what Yongguk just told him. But he just slipped his phone back into his pocket, put his mask back on, folded his arms across his chest and shut his eyes. ....I guess it's better if he doesn't ask anything. But deep down, I was feeling disappointed. Why am I even feeling disappointed? It's not as if he cared in the first place.  He did care, before. I shook those thoughts off and stared out of the window. The train was already moving. I kept thinking about everything until I slowly fell asleep.

----------DAEHYUN'S POV------------

"Thud."

"Thud." Argh. 

"Thud." ARGH.

"Thud." This time I opened my eyes, looking for the source of the noise. I looked around the train. It stopped. I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep, 

"Thud." Damn. I opened my eyes in frustration. "Thud." I turned towards my left. Ah, so that's where the sound's coming from. Don't her head hurt at all? Pabo. 

I gently lifted her head and placed in on my shoulder. I swept away her fringe that was covering her eyes. Wow, she's really pretty. Wait, what am I even doing?! I quickly looked away. I closed my eyes again and this time I finally fell asleep. 

----------END OF DAEHYUN'S POV------------

"Yah, wake up. We are here." I stirred and slowly opened my eyes. I lifted my head and was shocked to see Daehyun's face so close to mine. I quickly sat up straight. Was I sleeping on his shoulder......... I quickly packed my things and stood up to leave but Daehyun was blocking my way. "Excuse me?" He moved away and let me pass. 

--------------

Great, I have no idea where I am now. I was walking along one of the streets in Busan. I was on the verge of giving up when a cafe caught my eye. I walked towards it and there was a paper stuck on the glass door. 

We are hiring! No matter who you are, as long as you are 16, you are welcomed! Accomodation provided too! 

Accomodation provided too? Wow. This is what I'm looking for. I smiled and went into the cafe. 

"Welcome!" A girl greeted me while wiping a table. She had chestnut brown hair and her skin was milky white. Wait.... I think I have seen her somewhere before. Jihyun!? "Jihyun?" The girl looked up immediately. "Oh? Yeojin?! What are you doing here?" She had a big smile on her face. I smiled back, I was glad to see her too. At least there's someone I know around here. "It's a long story but what are you doing here too?" She smiled awkwardly and rubbed her neck. "Well... My Dad had to move to Busan for his business so me and Mom came along with him. This shop belongs to my Aunt, I'm just helping out here. But I'm going back to Seoul soon, I plan to finish high school there first." "Ah, I see." "So what are you doing here? Come over and sit so that we can talk!" 

I went over and sat down at the chair nearest to her. "So, what are you doing here?" "I just wanted to get away from Seoul." "Are you planning to go back? What about high school?" I was left speechless at her sudden question. I didn't think about that before I leave. "Do you want to go back together with me? I'm going back in about 2 weeks later." 2 weeks? I guess 2 weeks is long enough. "Okay then."  I said and smiled at her. "Oh, do you guys need a helper? I need a place to stay too." "Yes! We need a helper desperately, there's only me here." Jihyun said and wiped a fake tear from her eye. I smiled at how cute she was. "Your room is upstairs, do you want to have a look? But you will be the only one staying here though." 

It was a simple room but it has all the necessary furnitures. Jihyun left me alone to unpack my stuff and went downstairs to the cafe. I took my clothes out and stuffed them into the closet. Oh, I have to text Junsu. I quickly took my phone out from my bag and sent him a text. Done. I was going to put my phone on the dressing table and go downstairs to help Jihyun when my wallet caught my attention. Should I put my old sim card back? I don't know what I was anticipating for. Maybe, just maybe Daehyun would have text me. Aish, what am I even thinking about. I put my phone on the dressing table and went down to help Jihyun. 

"Oh? Daehyun oppa? Why are you here?" I was halfway down the stairs when I heard Jihyun's voice. There wasn't really a lot of people in the cafe so I could hear her clearly. Daehyun? Is it.... Jung Daehyun? "Why are you here? You should be in Seoul." That voice.... Yes, that's Jung Daehyun. 

 

 

Why do Jihyun know Daehyun? 

Wait for the next update hehe! ^^

There's so much twist in the story I think you guys are going to kill me for it. :p

Do look forward to the next chapter! 

And hi to my new subbies! ^^ 

Hope the story is okay for you guys :D

ENJOY~

@KHJ123 Hehe, thanks! ^^ Hope you like it so far ^^

All gifs used belong to their respective owners! ^^

For those that are curious how Yeojin looks like, I updated the foreword with the picture. I used Minju from Two X because she's really pretty and I wanted Yeojin to look like her. Hehe^^