Chapter 10.

Numbed.

I have decided. It's the best I can do for them, to prevent them from getting hurt again. Every single one of them don't deserve to be put into danger. I have locked the real me up again. It's not going to be easy, pretending to be cold towards them like how I treated everyone before. But I will try my best because it's the best for them. I don't know what got into me when I decided what I was going to do next. I must be really crazy to do that. 

To: Unknown

Yeah sure, I will be waiting for you. Don't harm my friends. I'm the one that you want, not them, so leave them alone. 

I guess I really was crazy. 

 

RING!

School ended for the day, finally. I took out a piece of paper from my pocket which was the schedule that I had for today. 

School > Recording > Photo shoot > Dance practice

I let out a sigh and slipped the piece of paper back into my pocket. I quickly packed all my books and headed to the locker. I stuffed my books into the locker and hurriedly closed it. Yes, I'm avoiding them. I'm not ready to see them yet, I'm afraid that once I see them, I can't bring myself to be cold towards them. I plucked my earpiece into my ears and walked out of school, hoping that they won't see me leaving. 

----------

"Okay! Your recording is done, Yeojin. Good job!" The producer beamed. I smiled at him and thanked him before grabbing my things. I bowed at him and left the room. Next is.... Photo shoot. I wonder how it's going to go. I wasn't looking forward to the photo shoot, I always hated taking pictures. 

"Cold yes that's right. Very good, Yeojin. Now fierce. Good! Okay! You are done! Good job!" I heaved a sigh of relief after thanking the photographer and the staffs there. It wasn't that bad. Or maybe because the theme was in my favour. I changed out of the clothes that I was wearing for the photoshoot and changed into the spare clothes I brought along. It was a simple hoodie and shorts, for the dance practice after this. 

Should I leave here and just forget about debuting? I feel so tired... Maybe I'm just wasn't cut out for this. A girl like me, should just remain as a normal person. What should I do? I asked myself that question for the thousandth time today. I wasn't heading to the dance studio anymore, I walked around aimlessly, not knowing where to head to. Unconsciously, I reached the front of my house. I stopped and looked up. Should I go back? No wait, this place contains so much bad memories, I shouldn't be here anymore. 

I turned around and leave. But someone pulled me back by my wrist. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone so I turned back, staring at the person holding me back. My stare instantly disappeared when I saw the person standing in front of me. "Hi there little sister, guess I didn't have to go look for you huh. You came looking for me. I was having fun scaring you, you know? Those texts I sent." So that unknown person was him? Choi Junsu? Should have expected it though. How I wish that the smirk on his face would just disappear. "What do you want?" "Can't you stop talking to me like that?" "Fine. Is there anything that you need?" "Yeah, I need money." I tried to free my wrist from his grip but he was holding on to it tightly. "Let go of me so that I can take my wallet." He let go of my wrist and I slung my bag over to the front, searching for my wallet. 

"This is all I have." I gave him all the money I had and showed him my empty wallet, just in case he didn't believe me. He grabbed the money from my hand and turned around to leave. "I'll be leaving this place and going to somewhere else. I will be changing my phone number. I will text you, so that you can contact me. Promise me that you won't go look for my friends." "Sure." was all that he said and he continued walking away. I guess I have already decided, to leave the company and go somewhere where no one knows me. As long as Junsu leaves them alone, I guess I have nothing more to worry about here. I already made up my mind, I hurried back to the company to meet the CEO. 

----------------------

"Come in." I in a breath and twisted the doorknob. I walked towards his table and bowed at him. "Is there anything you need?" I hesitated a little before saying, "I've decided not to debut anymore. I want to leave the company." I looked down on the floor, not even dared to look into his eyes. "Okay, you can leave." I was surprised at how easy he let me off, I thought he would at least asked why I wanted to leave. But I guess he doesn't care. I wasn't really talented anyway. I bowed again and started to walk towards the door. "But-" I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him, to listen to what he wanted to say. "You are really talented, it's a waste that you are leaving. But the doors are always opened for you. You can come back anytime you want." 

I can come back anytime I want? Am I really that talented? I kept asking myself while packing up my stuffs. It's really a good chance but I guess I'm not fated to debut. I stuffed my clothes into the backpack that I brought when I moved in. I zipped it up and slung it over my shoulder. I stood up and looked around. It's only been a week but this place already felt like a home to me. Goodbye guys. I'm sorry for leaving without a goodbye. I took a last look around and left the room, closing the door behind me. I stopped in front of B.A.P's room. I'm sorry oppas, for leaving you guys too without a goodbye. But it will be better off like this. Be safe and happy. I smiled a little and made my way to the living room. I stopped at the dining table and touched it. Memories of Youngjae tutoring me came back. It was short but all the memories here were really precious to me. 

I looked around the living room and my eyes stopped at the kitchen counter. Daehyun..... The thought of him made my heart felt heavier, I don't know why. I have to leave now, before anyone comes back. I'm really sorry guys. Please forgive me for leaving without a goodbye. I have no other choice. I can't bear to put all of you in danger again. I'm sorry and I will always always remember you guys. But I hope all of you will forget me. Goodbye. I looked around the house one last time before walking out of the house. A tear rolled down my cheek as I closed the door. 

 

UPDATE!!!! So sorry for the super late update guys! T_T

Forgive me, hehe. :D

And, a big welcome to my new subbies! 

There's a big twist in the story in this chapter!

But I hope you guys liked it! ^^

How do you guys find it? Let me know by commenting! ^^

ENJOY~

 

 

@KHJ123 Hi~ thanks for subbing! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the rest of the chapters that's coming. ^^ 

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^