Thinking About You

An Angel's Promise To The Sky

 

Paris, France
 
LEETEUK and the rest of  Super Junior members are staying in a hotel room for their one night Super Show concert. And its been two months now since he last saw his Baby Princess, Sora.
 
It's also the same time span since he and Sora got into a relationship but all these things are a big secret to others except for the Super Junior members.
 
All of them support his relationship with Sora, even with Donghae, who admitted that he had a long time crush for his Baby Princess but decided to forget it when he saw that Leeteuk and Sora are the happiest if they are together.
 
And right now, Leeteuk is just lying on his bed and staring at his cellphone thinking about Sora again. He didn't even move when Donghae went out of the bathroom and changed his clothes,
 
"What are you doing hyung? Why haven't you sleep yet? We're going to have an early flight tomorrow back at Seoul." Donghae said and just stared to his hyung.
 
"Donghae-ah, what do you think is the time in Seoul now? Is it alright to call someone by this time?" Leeteuk asked Donghae without looking away from his phone.
 
"It's already 2AM now, hyung." Donghae said while looking at the clock on the bedside table,
"I think it's already 10 AM there. Kyuhyun told me that we have 7-8 hour difference." Donghae answered and lay on his bed,
 
"It's better for you to sleep, Leeteuk hyung. We have to get up after 4 hours." Donghae said and closed his eyes to sleep.
 
Leeteuk then decided to get up and to open his laptop for mails. He received a lot of emails and most of them are from fans but he is looking for certain someone who might sent him an email too, but no to avail.
 
Instead he saw his sister, Jiyeon's email for him.
 
Annyeong haseyo, oppa! How are you doing there in France? Take good care always, oppa. I miss you already, come back soon! Love you - Jiyeon
 
PS. Don't forget to bring something back for me! ~^^
 
That email made him smile but he is longing for his Baby Princess already, he then tried opening his Weibo and Twitter accounts to see if there's a message there from her, but just like his email, his accounts there are bombarded with messages as well
 
Hello Leeteuk oppa! You are the best Leader in the world! Saranghae <3
 
Hi! it's GnaixNiQ here oppa! Take good care of yourself. I love you. Fighting!
 
Annyeong haseyo, oppa! My name is you and you are may favorite Super Junior! Yeongwonhi Saranghaeyo! ^_^
 
After reading and looking for Sora's name on the list, he turned his laptop off and decided to go out and knock on his manager hyung's door.
 
"Oh! Jungsoo-ya, why are you still up? Is there something wrong?" Kim Junghoon, the Super Junior Manager asked after he opened the door,
 
"Junghoon hyung, I hope I didn't wake you up." Leeteuk said while rubbing his palms together, feeling a bit nervous towards his hyung.
 
"Is there something that you want to tell me, Jungsoo-ya?" Junghoon asked and told Leeteuk to sit on the couch and he opened two canned coffees for the two of them.
 
"Hyung, I have something that I want to tell you.. uhh.. since we have finished our concert here in France sucessfully,, uhh ... I..."  Leeteuk said, stammering on his words, thinking of the right words to say to his manager.
 
"Do you want to have a break for a while, Jungsoo-ah?" Junghoon asked that really surprised him because that's exactly what he is trying to ask his manager,
 
"Yes. I wan't to see my family and I haven't been spending time with them for these past two months. I --"
 
"Jungsoo-ah, you don't have to make a reason up. I know what you really mean by asking a break. You are missing Sora-ssi already, are you?
 
"I have already thought of that before coming here, since this is the last stretch of your concert for SS4 then you are going to be busy again with your new album." Junghoon said and grinned at Leeteuk,
 
"Hyung, does that mean? ---" Leeteuk tried to asked, slowly smiling thinking about the break that Super Junior will have after a gratifying work.
 
"It has been approved, Jungsoo-ah. You all deserve a break after doing a great job at the concert. One week tops and that's it. Arasso?"
 
"Yes, hyung. I understand." Leeteuk replied, already smiling.
 
"And I'm going to remind again. Keep your relationship with Sora a secret. Don't give any hints to your fans. Alright?"
 
"Yes. I understand, thank you, hyung!" Leeteuk said before going out of the room,
 
He was still smiling when he went to bed. Thinking about the vacation. Thinking about Sora as he drifted to sleep.
--- 
Hello! How are you, guys? This is the first chapter of my new fanfic, An Angel's Promise To The Sky. What do you think of it? I know it's not that good yet but I'll try to make this fanfic more exciting on the next chapters. Your comments are deeply appreciated.. Don't forget to subscribe too! 
 
And I want to thank the people who subscribed early prior to the release of this chapter. I hope I won't dissappoint you. Thank you very much... ^^,
 
GnaixNiQ^^,