Namja on the pic !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                        Luhan sit on the sofa at the living room. Alone ! Key already going out. Luhan sigh. "What i'm doing here ?!' He quickly stand up and going to the guest room. Yesh ! Sleep again. Luhan open the door but suddenly he's stop and look at the room beside his room. The door of that room is open. Luhan turn around his head. No one. He decide to enter the room.

There was many picture in frame which are hanging up on the wall. Key and Shin yeong picture are so many hang up on the wall. Luhan turn his head to his back. There is a strange people picture.






On that pic which in frame was written 'Let's fly to the sky with me, my friend ! Promise me to wait me untill I'm back :) '

                                         Luhan raised his eyebrow when read it. Then he smirk when look at that pic again.'Who's that namja? I thought it's not hyung's friend..I'm more handsome and cute than him..' Luhan smirk again. He quickly leave the room and enter his room. He step toward bed and laying on it. Only a few minute, he's falling sleep.

---

                                         It was your break time, you just sit on the bench. Your hand quickly send a text on the phone.

*To : Key

Oppa..Where are you ? My first day in here, was so..bad ! I've get an enemy..She always said that i'm just a lower student here..Don't she know who i am ?! Oppa..I need you ! I don't want been here anymore..

From : Shin yeong

 

You pout while holding your phone. 'What she want, huh ?! Errgghh !' You sigh and rolled your eyes. Suddenly, your phone was vibrating. You quickly check the phone. It was a message from Key. You open it and read.

*To : Shin yeong

Be patient, my princess.. Since you're new there, you should be batient..because you're junior and she's senior..Don't regret what already you choose..and this is a right choice for you ! Shin yeong- ah, someone will pick up you at school today..Just wait him, ne ^.^

From : Key oppa


                                     'Someone? Who is that ? Don't tell me it was Luhan the arrogant boy !' You quickly reply that message and bite your own lips.

*To : Key oppa

Oppa.. Arraseo ! But don't tell me it was Mr.Xi Luhan ! I don't want back with him..

From : Shin yeong


You put your phone in pocket and start pout again. You turn your head around and look at student in that place. Then, you lower down your head. You still remember the incident that happen in your first class today.

: Flashback:


                              You're walking to the class. When you're already stand in front of the door, your hand quicky knock it. There is a voice that invite you to enter the class. You just do as that voice want. As brave as you can, you step on the class.

"Okay, guys..Let me introduce ..This is our new student here..." The leture introduce you in the class. You just bow and give your smile.

"Introduce yourself to your new classmate.." the leture want you intro yourself, You nod as understanding it.Then, you start intro yourself.

"Annyeong haseyo..Jeoneun Kim Shin Yeong imnida.. " You give yor sweet smile to your new classmate. Then, you bow to them.


Suddenly, you heard a voice from the back once,"Annyeong haseyo..Hmm..How can you have been here? Looks like you just have a lower profile..Am i right, Miss Kim Shin Yeong..?? Haha." That girl laugh. You just bite your own lips and be calm. All student in that class was noisy with their laugh.

                                'This is a girl or a evil ? ' You lower down your head. The letture pat your shoulder and ask you to sit at the empty place. You do it again as the letture want. You walk towards to the table.
Then , you sit while pout. When the lesson start, you start focus it.

'I'm so shy with them now !!' you shouted in queitly.

:end of flashback:


                            You shake your head and try to forget that incident. You stand up from bench at take all book and going to class . You afraid if you will be late to class.S faster as you can, you leave that place and going to class.

---