Someone come to my home ?

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                              You're already at home after back from cafe. You're jumping on the bed and layying on it. 'Ahh..So tired..' You try to close your eyes awhile. Suddenly, it was a vibration from your pocket. You put your phone out and check it. A message. As faster as you can , you read the message.

*To : Shin-yeong

My princess,Oppa going back to home now..With my friend..Did you remember my friend who also study at California with me? Hmm.. His back now..Oppa gonna give a guest room to him..

From : Key oppa

             You just nod when read the message. Then, you quickly stand up and going to check up the guest room. You leave the room and going to guest room. When you reach at guest room, you open the door and look in the room. 'Hmm..All things here are not mess up..So, i don't have to tidy up it..' Then, you walk down the stair and going to kitchen.


In the kitchen, you put out your phone from pocket and send a text to Key.



*To : Key oppa

Oppa..the guest room are not messy..Did I have to cook for your friend, oppa?

From : Shin-yeong


After a few minute later, your phone was vibrating . It means you get a message.

*To : Shin-yeong

Gwenchana..Oppa and my friend already eat..so , you just take a rest at home, ne..Ppyeong, princess..

From : Key oppa


                       You just nod and put your phone on the table. Then, you walking up stair and enter your room. You pick up a comic and read it. Your eyes start sleepy after done read your comics. Your eyes become close . Close and close. Then, you're sleep in the bed while holding a comic at the hand.

---

"Kaja, Luhan- sshi.. So, this is my house ..I live here with my sister.." Key invite Luhan to come in his house.

Luhan just following Key step . Key stop in front of the door and knock it.

"Shin yeong- ah ! I'm back ..Shin yeong- ah ! Princess.." Key shout while his hand knock the door.

Luhan just be silence and stare at Key who still knock the door and call his sister.'So, 'princess' ? Maybe this is hyung's lovely sister.. I'm not sure it or not.. But i think , all girls just same ! Can do anything for get a boy's heart..' Luhan stared at Key once time. Suddenly the door was open and have a voice greet at Luhan and Key.

"Oppa..."

---

                 You're waking up when i hear that someone knock the door at downstair. You rubbed your eyes and quickly run to open the door. When you open the door, there are two boys standing in front of the door.

"Oppa..."

Key wave his hand to you while a boy behind him just be silence without look at you. Also don't give any smile to you ! 'This boy..so arrogant !'

"Oppa..Come in .." You invite them to come in your house. Key just give a sweet smile to you then he pull his friend to come in too.

"Cha ~! Luhan- sshi, this is my sister..Kim Shin yeong. ." Key introduce you too his friend. You just bow to him and give a slight smile.

"Shin yeong- ah, this my friend who also study with me at California, Xi Luhan.. Chinese boy..Did he look handsome?" continue Key.

You just smiling when heard Key's question. "Oppa - ah ! I'm going to bathroom now.." You leave them both and going to your room. 'That boy doesn't know to smile or what ? Such a babo'.

---

"Luhan- sshi.. Don't ever fall in love to my sister , ne..She's mine..Hahah." Key laugh loudly and his face turn red because of too much laugh.

Luhan just raised his eyebrow when look at Key. 'This hyung..Err..For what I'm fall in love..'

"Hyung- ah..Where is my room ? " Luhan ask while he touch his back neck.

"Haha..Dae, Let me show which one your room.." Key bring Luhan to the guest room.

In front of guest room, "Oaky ! Here..It's your room.. " Key simply word while smile to Luhan. Luhan just nod and enter the room.

"Okay, Luhan..Take a rest much..I'm going to leave you now..Ppyeong.." Key go leave the room.

---

                         Luhan put his baggage in front of wardrobe and quickly laying on the bed. 'Ahh ! So tired..' Suddenly, his eyes be sleepy. He close his eyes and try to sleep awhile.

---