First Day in Seoul

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                             Luhan check up his phone. There was a message. 'Key hyung reply it...' He quickly check the message on his phone.

*To : Luhan

Dae..Finally, you're here..Welcome home..Haha.. Okay, Let me pick up you at airport .. Wait me, okay ^.^

From : Key hyung



Luhan just simple smile when read it. He sit at the chair in airport with his baggage. Many girls passing through him , but he doesn't care about it. Even the girls smile to him. Yesh ! Cold-heart of Luhan. He doesn't know how to smile.

                               After 30 minutes waiting someone at airport, suddenly Luhan stand up and walking out from the airport. He standing in front entrance door of Incheon National Airport. A taxi driver suddenly greet Luhan then, invite him to the taxi.

"No need.." simply replied by Luhan. The taxi driver just bow and walk away from Luhan.

His phone was vibrate again in his pocket. He put it out and check the message.


*To : Luhan

Turn back..

From : Key hyung


                               Luhan turn his back with confiusing face. When Luhan turn back, it was Key standing in front of him. Key with his smile is looking at Luhan. He walk towards to Luhan and start hugging Luhan.

"Yaa !! Hyung, don't hug me so tight..I can't breath..."  Luhan try to smile.

"A..a..a ! Haha..Okay.." Key quickly release his hug and smile to Luhan. "So, Luhan..Let's go.." Luhan and Key walk to the car. Then, they enter inside the car and going back.

---

"Hyung- ah , Where will we going now?" Luhan raised his eyebrow.

"We're going to me home first..After you take a rest, we will going to visit all place in here..Seoul.." Key smile while drive the car.

"Okay, hyung.. " Key smile again to Luhan.

---