Study Again..!!

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

 "Err..Need to talk now.."

---

"Yaasshh ! Wae?" Key ask while raised her eyebrow. You just queit for a moment and start open your muth after 5 minute be silence.

"Hmm..Oppa,, "

"Mwo yaa?!" Key still didn't understand. He pats your shoulder then ask, "Waeyo? Tell me..Did someone bother you?"

You shake your head. Then, you give him a sweet smile.

"Oppa..Can I continue my study to university?"  Key shock with your question. He be silence for a moment and start bite his lips. Then, he look deep to your eyes.

"Shin yeong- ah...Okay ! I will support you to study ...Haha." Key start laugh and ruffle his sister head. You're hugging Key tightly while smile happily. Key also hugging you and smile. Suddenly, the tears falling down from your eyes. You're so thankful have brother like Key. 'Thanks God..You give me a nice brother like this..' You thankful non-stop while you're crying in Key's hug.

"Oppa..Gomawo.." Just that word can out from your lips. Key just nod and release you from his hug.Key give his smile again and wipe all tears on your cheeks.

"Ne, cheonma...But, you have to promise something.." You rub your eyes and look at Key while you raised your eyebrow.

"You have to promise that you will sucess in study..Then, have a carrier..Find a namja..enggaged and get married with him...Have a baby .."  Key give his naughy smile to you.

"Yaa , oppa !! Why have to think that long, huh ? Haha." You start laugh when hear Key's sentence. Key just laughing back when you pout.

You're hugging Key again with smile on the lips. Key just let you hug him and smile. "Kaja ! Ah ri already waiting you.." Key release the hug and pull you and going inside of cafe'. You just following him with happy face.

In the cafe, you see that Ah ri still not eat yet. You just smiling when look at her. Then , you turn your head and look at Key. Key is laughing too. You step towards Ah ri and make her shock.

"Ahri-ah !"

---

"Ah ri-ah ! "

Ahri
shock. She quickly turn her head and look at that voice. Yesh ! It was Shin yeong. Shin yeong laugh without stop. Ahri just pout and rolled her eyes. 'Aiiishh...This active kids...'

"Ah ri- ah..Mad at me, ne ? Mianhae..I'm kidding only.." Shin yeong try to smile. Ahri just rolled her eyes again and turn her head to Shin yeong. Then, she give her lazy smile. Shin yeong was laugh when look at Ah Ri.

"Let's eat.." Shin yeong start eat the pasta. Ahri stared at her how was so hungry her friend. "Shin yeong- ah, what are you doing with Key oppa..??" Ask Ahri while holding a fork to start eating.

"Hmm...It was a long story..But, let me make summarize about this story..." Shin yeong smile to Ahri.

"Wae? Tell me, Shin yeong- ah.." Ahri force Ahri for tell the story.

"Haha..Ne....Hana dul set ! Ah ri- ah ! Key oppa give chance to study at university !! " shout Shin yeong happily. Ahri suddenly stand up and jump happily. Shin yeong also wake up hug her best friend. They hug happily.

---

                    Key just smiling when look Shin yeong and Ahri hug happily. Sometimes, he laugh when look at them. Suddenly, his phone was vibrate on the table. He quickly pick up his phone and check it. It was a message from his friend.

*To : Key

Hyung..I'm back..I was at airport now..

From : Luhan


          
                    Key smile when read that message. 'He's back?' Just that question in his mind now. Key put his phone in pocket and quickly out from cafe'.