Talk to Babo Kids Like Me :)

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                             You're lying on the bed while touch your tummy. Sometimes , your tummy make a 'glurrr~' sound. You are so hungry. The phone on your right was vibrate. You take and check it. A message from Ahri. You wake up and smile. You read the message with smile on the lips.

To : Shin Yeong

Yaa , Shin yeong -ah ! Good Morning, Princess.. Emm.. Would you like to accompany me to the white orphans house again ?

From : Ah Ri.


                                                You smile again and a bit nod. Yes . I want . Your heart was beat so fast as happy. As faster as you can, you reply the text message. Your mind start thinking about idea for play with all children there. Especially , the boy who you start love him as brother, Minwoo.

To : Ah Ri

Of course, Ah Ri -sshi ! I want.. When will we go , huh ? I can't wait for be there.. Hmm.. How about at 10 a.m ?

From : Shin Yeong.


Your phone vibrate again means Ahri reply your text message.

To : Shin yeong.

Arraseo, Shin yeong -sshi. Wait me at your house , ne .. ^^

From : Ah Ri.


                                                   There is someone knock your door. You stare at the door and step towards the door. You're going to open the door. When you open the door, it was Luhan with annoyance face who standing in front of door. You raise your eyebrows as ask him what he want.

"You not tell me yet what did i said..." You raise your eyebrows again.

"What ? You said something to me ? When ? " You ask Luhan that still stand like pole. You heard a sigh from Luhan. You still can't understand.

"Babo kids... Huh ! Don't you remeber that you're helping me when i'm in fever yesterday night ? I've talking in sleep ..And i know you hear it.. What did i said ?" Your mouth make a round like said 'o'.

"You said..Hmm... You mumbles in sleep like this, 'Jiyeon -ah... Don't ever go.. I love you..And I miss you..'.. " You explain while your eyes stare at the roof as thinking. Then, you look at Luhan. Luhan didn't said anything. He look at you and in a moment, he turn back and going back to his room. You feel weird to Luhan. 'He's still fever... What a troublemaker person !' You close the door and lying in the bed.

"Glurrr ~~ Glurrrppp !!' a sound from your tummy. You touch your tummy and bite your lips.

"I'm serious hungry ! But....Errrghh ! My slim tummy, please be patient awhile..Till Key oppa not in kitchen..Arra ?" You try to close your eyes and cover your feeling to eat. A few minutes later, you're falling sleep while cover your hungry tummy.

---

                               Luhan sit on the bed. His remind what did Shin yeong said. "You said..Hmm.. You mumbles in sleep like this, 'Jiyeon -ah..Don't ever go.. I love you...And I miss you..'.." Luhan sigh and touch his back neck.

"Why i'm mumbles her name ?! Babo -ah ! " Luhan mutter while punch the pillow beside him . Suddenly, his eyes stare at a basins which on the side table. In that basins, it was a wet towels. Luhan's mind start thinking about Shin yeong. 'Did i have to said thanks to that babo kids ? Hmm..Ahh ! Hope she will understand ! I'm lazy to think about her now !' Luhan stand up and going leave his room.

---