You're My Best Friend Forever ^^ !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                       You sit on the bench with slight of smile on the lips. Ahra just starring to you without ask you anything. After a few minute you look to the sky, you turn your head to Ahra who you have ignore for awhile before. You give her simple smile. Ahra rais her eyebrow and make a face as to ask you what happen. You bow your head before start tell the story. When you ready to tell her, you look up to Ahra.

"Ahra...You know Jiho, right ? " You ask Ahra that already waiting for know the real story.

"Ne.. Your best friend since young..I means since baby..Maybe since in tummy you guys already be friends.." Ahra jokes.

You laugh when heard Ahra's joke. You continue be serious. Ahra make a face again as to ask what happen to Jiho. You suddenly feel dissapointed to continue it. But, you act calm in front Ahra. 'Ahra should not know about this..She will be more worry than me ...' You sigh.

"Ahra....Actually, i'm not ready to tell you about this...I know how worry you to me..." You can't continue your words. Ahra nod as understand. There is a sigh from her too even she understand.

 

"Shinyeong- ah, I won't force you... I did understand with why you won't tell me..."

"Ahra.. Not like that... I'm not means like that..Mianhae.." You speechless when Ahra become like that. Ahra just smile to you and pat your shoulder. In a moment, she smile to you with happily face.

"Shin yeong- ah, arrayo.. Gwenchana... I won't you sad.. Let's enjoy.. " Ahra stand up and pull softly your hand. You rais your eyebrows and stand up. Ahra start step on while her hand hold your hand tightly. You smile and release that Ahra not sad because of your problem.

---

                          You look around you. A house. You look at Ahra to find the answer why did we are here. Ahra just ignore your stare while looking the house with smile. You rais your eyebrows and smack Ahra's hands. Ahra shock and look at you with question : "Wae ?"

"What did we do here ? Who is the property of this white house ? Did we know them ? " You ask non-stop. Ahra roll her eyes  hear your long question.

"This is orphans house.. Let's go.." Ahra pull your hand and step on. You just follow her without protest. In your mind, you just hink why you are here. A house that you didn't come in before.

                           When you and Ahra already enter the house, you have seen many children in that house. Ahra leave you in the living room awhile, and she going to the back. You confuse with Ahra reaction. 'She looks like already come here before and close to them..' You mutter. You stare at all children there. Some of them are playing with toys. You smile to them.

                            Suddenly, a kids touch your hands. You shock and look at that kids face. That kids looks you with his round eyes. You smile and look at that kids face.



"Annyeong.. What is your name ?" You ask that kids with a smile on the lips. That kids just be silence before. He suddenly pull your hand to follow him. You ask him where did you go. But he just be silence without say anything. You follow him to the compound of house. You and that kids stop there and sit on the bench.

"Hey.. You not answer my question yet..What is your name ?" You stare at that kids with smile. Your hands hold that kids tightly.

"I'm Minwoo.." a simple answer from him. You nod and smile.

"Your full name is..??" Minwoo look at you and sit beside you.

"My name is Daniel Minwoo..Noona can call me as Danny or Minwoo.." He start tell his name to you. You nod again and pinch his cheeks.

"Nice name , Minwoo...Hmm..By the way..What did we do here, Minwoo -ah ?" Minwoo didn't answer your question. You smile and stare at he with happily face. Minwoo stand up and play with a ball at there. You smile again. 'He's cute..Why did he stay at this orphans house ?'

"Shinyeong- ah ..." Someone pat your shoulder and greet you. You look up and it was Ahra with a beautiful aunt. You bow to them. That aunt just smile to you.

"Annyeonghasseo.. Jeoneun Kim Shin-yeong imnida.." You bow again. Ahra hug your arm and pull you to close with that aunt.

"Shin-yeong-ah, this is the woman who is property of this orphans house..Her name is Lee Jung-Hee..You can call her as Jung-Hee aunt .."Ahra introduce that aunt. You nod as understand.

"You're so gorgeous..Shin yeong -ah, maybe you excited to know who is Minwoo..I means the real life of Minwoo..Before that, I'm sorry because Minwoo already force you to come here..There is a story why did he do it.." You rais your eyebrows. Yes. You're excited to know it. You ask Jung-Hee aunt for tell the story. She smile and nod. Then, she invite you and Ahra also Minwoo to come in.

---

                           You put the cup on the table. You stare at Minwoo who is playing with others children that live in this white orphans house. You smile when look how happy there are. Jung-Hee aunt touch your fingers with a smile. You reply it with a sweet smile.

"Ahra already said about you before... She said many things about you...And I've know that you also like them..Like this orphans children..Yup ?" Jung-Hee aunt ask you. You stare at Ahra and nod. Jung-Hee aunt smile.

"Hmm..Shin yeong -sshi, there are just same as you..It just a bit different from style of life..They live together with others..But you live with your brothers that love you so much.. I know that he give his whole life to love you..You should thankful of that.." You nod as understand.'How much Jung-Hee aunt know about me?' You mutter.

"Shin yeong , you have grow up this well.. Actually... I was the nurse who the first celebrate you when you have been birth.." You shock with that words." I know your mom... My jobs before if a nurse in the hospital that you have born.. After 12 years work as nurse, I quit from the nurse jobs.. And this house is my house.. From day to day..I'm so bored with my lonely life in this house..I'm going to have someone that can make me happy...One day, I found a baby in front of the gate in the morning.. And it was Minwoo.. It was a long story till i have this happy orphans house.."  Jung-Hee aunt continue. You nod and hold Jung-Hee aunt and ask her to continue the story.

---