She is back

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                      Luhan stare at the magazine.  Shin yeong already leave him. He take a sit at the bench while his eyes keep starring at the magazine. He repeat read the title of that magazine. 'Park Ji Yeon is back to Korea~!' Luhan mutter. He start open the magazine ad read the full story. His hand stop when already fine the full story of that bi tittle.

 

                                                       -Park Jiyeon Modelist New-

Park JiYeon arrive at Seoul International Airport yesterday after 5 years stay at California. She go to California as student at a biggest name of university and back as famous modelist. Korean world now was so proud of her success. No one wonder Park Jiyeon or her nickname JiJi can success like this.

When our media ask her about her personal status, she just give a simple answer, "I'm waiting someone at Korea now.." Park Jiyeon's word make many fans of her wonder who is the lucky boy that get Park Jiyeon love. Now, Ji Yeon back to Korea with her successful life. Park Ji Yeon , 22 years old, will be under of Sec-Ha Beauty Media. JiYeon will make a showcase as first time with her Korean fans. Her modelmate , Park So Yeon and Park Hyo Min also with accompany Park Jiyeon on the first showcase at Seoul, South Korea.


Park Jiyeon and her modelist mate, Park So Yeon and Park Hyo Min photo shoot for Roly Poly style.

---


Luhan sigh. 'So, she's back ? What if i meet her everywhere...' Luhan put the magazine on the bench. He decide for back to home. He walk away and enter the car. When he close the door car, he remember about a magazine that he read before.Shin yeong magazine. Luhan open the car door and quickly walk to the bench whick he sit before. Luckily, the magazine still there. He grab the magazine and quickly back to his car.

---

                                        You bite your lips. Your lips already cracking because of you walk along to your home. 'I'm tired..My leg...Broken !' You sigh. You look around you. There is Ahra who across the road. You smile happily and quickly greet her.

"Ahra ! Annyeong.." You greet at Ahra while bow to her. Ahra wave her hand to you with her bright smile.

"Annyeong, Shin yeong- ah ! What are you doing here ? OMO! Why your lips cracking ?" You give a simple smile to Ahra. You know that Ahra in worried about you.

"Aniya..I will tell you the full story soon..Let's accompany me.." You hold Ahra hand and pull her to follow you.

"Yaa !! Arraseo.." Without protest, Ahra follow your step.

---


                                         Key sit on the sofa while watching television. So bored ! He stand up and look outside the window. Luhan's car not there. Key just rais his eyebrows. 'Where did he go ?' Key mutter. Then, he walk to Luhan bedroom. His room was so tidy. Nothing that are so messy in his room.

                                          Key step in the room and sit on the bed. 'This room is so tidy..even this room is stay by a boy..Actually a arrogant boy! ' Key smile and laying on the bed. So comfortable. He turn his head to right side. He rais his eyebrows when he found a pic beside the pillow.

                                           He take a look on that pic. A girl pic. Key bite his lips. 'Luhan...I know you still can't forget her even it was 3 years already...' Key mutter. Then, he put back that pic under the pillow and leave the room.

---