She's skip the class !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                                           Luhan walk to kitchen. He looks for food that have been serve on the table. Sandwich in the plate. Luhan rais his eyebrows and take a sit. His hand quickly take a sandwich and eat. Then, he grab a glass of milk. There is a small piece of paper under the glass. Luhan look around. No one. That small paper look like a note. Luhan quickly open it and read.

- <3 -

Yaa !! Don't eat before Key oppa wake up ! I'm serve it not just for you , okay.. Key oppa also !! ><

From : Yeonggie !


                                              Luhan rais his eyebrows. 'How did she know that i'm eating now ?' Luhan mutter. He step on to dustbin, and throw the small paper in to the dustbin. Then, he continue eating his breakfast. Suddenly, he feel that someone pat his shoulder. He quickly turn his back. How shock he is when Key with sleepy face standing behind him.

"Hyung- ah ! You make me shock.." Key just yawn and take a sit opposite Luhan.

"Luhan- ah, Shin yeong already going to school..??" Key ask Luhan who still eating the sandwich. Luhan just nod as replied to Key.

"I can't sleep yesterday ...Errrghh! I'm keep thinking why Shin yeong won't eat and sulk like that..She already know about Jiho's secret ?" Key mutter. Luhan look up at Key. 'Won't eat ? I don't think so..'

"Hyung- ah, I want to go out now..See you soon.." Luhan stand up and leaving the kitchen. Key just nod then sigh.

---

                                  Luhan stop the car in front of a park. He get off from the car and take a sit on the bench. 'So bored..' He mutter. He look around. He eyes stop look around when look at a girl that like a familiar face to him. Luhan rais his eyebrow and stand up.

                                  Luhan step towards that girl and pat her shoulder. That girl turn his back and look at Luhan. Her face is so shock when look at Luhan. The girl want to run from Luhan. But Luhan grab her hand so tightly.

"What are want, huh ?" That girl yell to Luhan. Luhan smirk .

"What are you doing here, then ? Skip the class !?" Luhan yell back. That girl roll her eyes. "I know you're not deaf yet.." continue Luhan.


"Arra ! I'm skip the class...Just today.. Luhan- ah, let me go..I'm in the bad mood now ! " that girl try to escape from Luhan. But Luhan still grab her hands tightly.

"I will not let you go...You think you're already clever to skip the class? Aniya.. Bad mood is not a good reason for skip the class ! " Luhan start mad. That girl bite her lips and give her death glare to Luhan. Luhan just keep smirk and siad,"I didn't scare of your death glare.."

"Okay ! Stop yell on me...Let me go , please.. " Luhan rais his eyebrow and look at that girl.

"You want to go to your class...or meet with your Key now ?!" Luhan ask with scary face. That girl sigh.

"Okay...I will go to class..So, let me go.." Luhan release her hand. Suddenly that girl run from him. Luhan shock with that girl's reaction.

"Babo kids !!! Come back ! Where did you want to go , huh ?! " Luhan shout to that girl. Then, he quickly run for catch that girl.

---